Sunbae?

Secret - The Sin

"Why did you bring me here. You said you want to check on the killer identity. Why here?", Youngjae spoke up after awhile climbing up the unending staircase. He looked around the quiet cemetery. 


"Just follow me", Jaebum replied without looking at him and continued his pace. 


Yoo Youngjae sighed heavily, tired of the journey. He followed his friend's steps reluctantly. 


After a while, they finally reached the top and Jaebum entered a room. Youngjae also followed him. Jaebum stopped in front of a display shelf, staring at an urn attentively.


"I'm right", he muttered.


Youngjae frowned and joined him. He looked at the display and upon seeing the name of the late, his mouth slowly agaped in shock. He exchanged his glance at his friend next to him.


"You mean--", Youngjae was out of word. 


Kim Joo-ah, that's the name of his old friend from middle school. She suffered from depression and took her own life 10 years ago. She was a timid girl and also an outcast back then. The girl really liked Youngjae and she even confessed to him but the guy rejected her. Because of that the other students a lot and one day she stopped coming to school. And a month later they received the news of her death. Yet, nobody went to her funeral because she had no friend.


"10th February, that's her funeral date", Jaebum spoke up.


"S-so three years ago, I was k-killed because of her. But who?? Did she have any family member??", Youngjae stuttered. "--sunbae?", he added again in shock.