Book One: Chapter Six: Fight To Test What You Are Made Of! Part Two

Kaoru

Last time, Aoi and Kaoru finished their fights with Bellona, the Roman Goddess of War and Fumiyo, "The Dragon Sin".

Well, how was your fight? Ally asked. They are all banged up so we can imply they have won but barely. Katsu replied. We won fair and square. Kaoru replied. Yeah, she is right. Aoi replied. I hope you are ready for your battle Ares and Hana. I'll tell you this much Ares looks like a weakling and Hana looks like a know it all. Fumiyo replied. Go out there and tear it up alright. Kaoru replied. Show no mercy. Aoi replied. Alright, we will do that. Katsu replied. Soon as they walked into the arena, a man that looks like he could never hurt anyone. Since you two are coming in tardy, you will be battling the both of us. Ares replied. Are they going against them? Are they nuts? People gossiped. Wait I know her, she's Ally Roslite. She is known as the Rose Maiden and Ally of Avaritia. That guy over there he's new to HQ I heard he is a rich kid. No not just that, I heard he has one of the artifacts of Gula. So from the rumors of you two are really well known. Ares replied. They are just rumors why don't you fight us to find out. Katsu replied. You are a tough one. Now, lets start the fight. Ares replied. Where is that friend of yours? Ares asked. Ally put a sword to Ares' neck. Well, I see you are crafty like another woman I know. Ares replied. Did she pin him up? Saki replied. Hey, I see you got pinned up by a little girl. Teru replied. Just who the hell are you calling a little girl? Ally replied. You are a little girl to us. Teru replied. Ally glared at Teru. Well, I see you will never change. Shigeko replied. Show that man no mercy, Ally! Shigeko yelled. Ares got loose and cut Ally's arm. Ally smiled. What are you smiling? Ares asked. I call forth the blade of the sword maiden! Ally replied. A power cyclone came around her. Soon as the dust cleared, Ally summoned duel swords and her speed was amplified. I just got cut with her swords. I didn't even see her move. Ares thought. Oh, Ares is in trouble, she learned that technique. Shigeko replied.

What is the technique Shigeko spoke of?