Book One: Chapter Twenty-Five: Lila's Choice and Hironori's Thoughts

Kaoru

Last time, Ally and Katsu find Lila Nigatsu. She is willing to help Ally and Katsu. Then a young man in a cloak appears and attacks Katsu.

Ally and Lila helped Katsu. You know you shouldn't be helping me up, Lila. Katsu replied. No, I want to help you after all this is my fault. He thought you were kidnapping me. Lila replied. Alright, let me go. Katsu replied. Katsu summoned his sword. He slashed a portal open. As soon as they walked through, he sheathed his sword. I swear if I see that bastard I will do what he did to me tenfold. Katsu replied. You talk bold but can u follow through with that? Hironori asked. Katsu summoned his sword. Why did you unsheathe your sword again? Ally asked. He is here. I don't know how to explain it but he isn't visible to the eye. He is using time and space magic. Katsu replied. Hey why don't you introduce yourself. Ally replied. Um. Lila replied in fear. Oh, let us introduce you to Lila Nigatsu. Katsu replied. Oh no she looks just like Ally it is scary. Ren replied. Hey, don't insult the girl who never really came in contact with the human world. Ally replied. Are you serious? You were abducted by one of the goddesses of Akane Valley?! Ren yelled. Shut up, she came on her own free will. Ally replied. Yes, I came to help all of you. Lila replied. Let me see you all. Lila walked over and started healing everyone. Oh, I am so sorry for not introducing myself, my name is Lila Nigatsu. Lila replied. She is so adorable, right? Ally asked. She is so sweet but so polite. Rumiko replied. Well, I am kind of use to men but the only men I have met is Hironori and Katsu today. Lila replied. Well, you all too. Lila replied. Lila are you ok? Hironori asked. Hironori, please stop attacking Katsu, he and Ally just wanted me to help them heal their friends. Lila replied. So please leave them all alone. I know you were planning to hurt these people because of a big misunderstanding. Lila replied. Wait did you hear that guy? Ally asked. He sounds just like Katsu. I replied. That's because that man is my great ancestor. Katsu replied. You are playing right, he can't be alive. Tomoe replied. Well, kid, I am an immortal, I can't die even if you cut my head. Hironori replied. Why are you hiding? Katsu asked. Well, I hate to tell you this but, I choose to cut all ties with all kinds of people and creatures of the light and darkness. Hironori replied. For some reason a certain White haired vixen found out I am alive and my whereabouts so I am going to be under the protection of your organization. Hironori replied. So soon as you finish your mission I will be in that vixen's clutches again. Hironori replied.
Stay Tuned.
This is the end of Book One of Kaoru.