Book Two: Chapter Thirteen: Rumiko vs. Kin

Kaoru

Last time, Kazuki informed everyone who was going to get attacked next. Rumiko was told that she was going to be attacked first.

When everyone went to lunch, Rumiko saw a sword slash coming towards her. Rumiko spurred into action. So that kid was right. Rumiko replied. Their swords tapped. I have never seen that sword before. I replied. Well, I am not surprised, she uses that sword unless the enemy is considered as a major threat. Well, there is a thing about that sword it strong but the backlash power. Kin was thrown through the window. Rumiko shook his blood off the sword. She then sprinted towards Kin. He dodged Rumiko's attack. I see you really went up against her. Ryu replied. None of your business. Kin replied. You are really crazy doing that. Ryu replied. She wasn't given the name Princess of Carnage. Oh, I forgot that name is one of those nicknames you never heard of. Ryu replied. I don't care, she stopped my sword no has ever stopped it. Kin replied. Don't you dare run away from me! Rumiko yelled. Who said I was running away. Light of the Imperial Goddess! Kin yelled. Rumiko was hit by that attack sending her flying. Don't get your hopes up Kin, she is coming back. Ryu replied. She is giving off an immense hellish aura. Aoi replied. I wouldn't be surprised if she fights him with almost everything she has. Katsu replied. What do you mean? I asked. I wouldn't be surprised, her powers are based on her father, The Dragon King of Ira.She suppresses her urges to kill by summoning those swords. Tomoe replied. Are you serious? I heard she was half dragon but I didn't believe it. I replied. Let him have it Commander Vestia! Irina yelled. Rumiko walked out the smoke in an unfamiliar transformation. She dawned a crimson tunic with a black obi and a golden rope around her waist. She had two splits on both sides. She wore black stockings and brown sandals. Her hair turned crimson and so did her eyes. On her left arm had the Ira symbol and in her hands, she had two duel blades. So that is that infamous form you are known for? Kin replied. Kin and Rumiko were clashing and everyone was shocked to see Rumiko Vestia, Princess of Dragon in action. Rumiko was slowly overpowering. Cosmos appeared. Alright, you look beat up, Kin. The Princess of Carnage is more than what she seems. Get back here. Rumiko yelled. Rumiko slashed her swords at the same time but Ryu stopped it. I can't let you kill those kids much as you loved to kill me. He bounced her attack right at her. Well, then you didn't see this coming then. Rumiko replied. You see in this form your attacks won't phase me as much. After all this Dragoness Form, well one of three anyway. Rumiko replied. Stop arguing with the Princess f Dragons. She might look harmless but she is almost on the level of her father. One of the great Dragon Kings of the Seven Deadly Sins. Kuroyuri replied.
Rumiko transformation burst into flames. Your power is amazing, Commander. Irina replied. Thank but that wasn't my strongest transformation. Rumiko replied. Are you serious? I asked. Yeah, my last transformation is my strongest but I really can't control it so I don't use it. Rumiko replied. You are so powerful and I never imagined you could be so powerful. I heard rumors but seeing it up close is amazing. Kazuki replied. Kazuki, are you low key fangirling right now? Chihiro asked. Shut up. Kazuki replied. Leave him alone, he is amazed at all that power she has but hides it. Well, Tomoe has witnessed her power on multiple occasions. Katsu replied. Yeah, I have seen all forms and the last one is terrifying than this one. Tomoe replied. Rumiko walked over to Tomoe and passed out in his arms. Rumiko! Ally yelled. Commander! Irina yelled. She is just fine that level of transformations tires her out. Enough rest and she will good as new. Tomoe replied. Tomoe looked at her with a sad face. Then Rumiko says, I won't transform into that monster again. Rumiko muttered.
What could this mean?
Does Tomoe have a little crush on Rumiko?
Stay Tuned for next time!

Finals are coming around the corner so look out for the updates after finals week!!!!