Book Two: Chapter Seven: Katsu's Secret Revealed Part One

Kaoru

Last time, Katsu was still being targeted by the group Kuroyuri leads. Ryu, one of the members came to attack Katsu but was stopped by Rumiko. Rumiko and Ryu fought and it surprised everyone.
That was one hell of a display you pulled, Chiyo. Anastasia replied. You really don't have to call me by my real name. You can call me, Rumiko. Rumiko replied. I know but Chiyo is such a pretty name. Anastasia replied. We came here today to inform you about Kuroyuri's plans for attacking Katsu. Shinji replied. She wants Higanbana's Power to rip her out of that dimension she is stuck in. Anastasia replied. I know that is her plan. Katsu replied. She used me to almost do it willing. Katsu replied. If you knew why would you hide it from us? Ally replied. It's pretty simple, he finally found people who can trust him and who would not betray him. Shinji replied. Katsu put his head down. Anastasia and I know personally how you feel. We are the squad of seven people who were ostracized for being related to a famous politician or person. Shinji replied. Might not believe it but I am the youngest son of Shiro Arata. Shinji replied. I am the daughter of Andrei Vasiliev, the person who created to the vaccinated drug that is causing Shinji and the others to maintain our humanity and the drug that affected us all as well. Anastasia replied. Wait weren't you guys test subjects but to stabilize the drugs that are in your body they use the blood of a Holy Beast? Ally asked. Your right. Shinji replied. What they did to us was inexcusable but it made us immortal. Anastasia replied. It won't be fun, you watch all your friends, family and the woman you loved die before your eyes while you are healthy and youthful. Hironori replied. Wow, I never knew he thought of that in that way. I thought. As soon as we were talking about what is going to happen next, Rin brought something up. Then are they like an elite squad in a sense? I asked. You could say that but who is their leader if you are not anymore. The leader has to know high-level magic similar to mine. All of ours balanced each other out. I wonder who could be their leader? Katsu replied. I have a feeling I know who it could be. I replied. Who could it be? Rin asked. Kiyoshi has to be the leader. The only guy I know who possesses ancient abilities similar to yours. I replied. I know that guy was expelled for killing his victims in more ways than one. Ally replied. There was a person who killed someone? Katsu asked. As soon as Katsu said that, Ally looked back and saw a silhouette of a Black Lily. Ally summoned a sword and time froze. Ally turned her head and a woman who looked just like she appeared. 
Stay Tuned.