Book Two: Chapter Eleven: Katsu's Recovery Part Two

Kaoru

 Last time, Katsu has woken up from and on a quick recovery. A few of Unit Two members are concerned about Katsu's well being. The members were being insulted afterward.
Hey Chihiro, calm down you can't hit or back talk someone above us. Rena replied. Well, you might find this interesting but I was under him and I had a tendency every once in a while calling him an or any other insults imaginable. Ally replied. Do you mean that Commander Rosalite? Chihiro asked. Yeah, you guys are not weak by all means. You all just  know how to suppress your powers very well. Ally replied. I know but my powers are one of the dark arts. Rena replied. That might be true but Commander Yamada helps you regulate it? Ally asked. Yes but that really pretty sword he has, Higanbana helps me manage it perfectly. After all, with that hellish swords style you use and your agility you possess.  So many people would not think you are weak, Rena. Chihiro replied. Other than you I really don't like terrifying people. Rena replied. Also, I am so sorry for Chihiro's remark. Rena replied. Hey Ally, does this girl always apologize for every single thing? Rin asked. She grew up in an abusive household so she constantly apologizes out of old habits. Ally replied. I see but you say they are hiding their powers? Rin replied. Hey, you guys should salute him no matter if he is our superior and Commander Yamada's older brother. Kazuki replied. He came out of nowhere. Rin replied. Actually, he uses a rare type of magic that many are not familiar with. He uses magic, it's kind of like how the foxes use illusions but he can turn his illusions into a reality. With that being said, that boy is as dangerous as those Chihiro and Rena. Hironori replied. I wouldn't judge a book by its cover as you say. Hironori replied. Oh, Hiro can a few of us go see Commander Yamada? Rena asked. Sure but were about to order food to bring back to a few friends the room for breakfast. Ally replied. We will get it don't worry. Rena replied. Don't make decisions for me. Kazuki replied. Shut up Kazuki, be grateful you weren't arrested like you were supposed to be. Chihiro replied. As everyone was ordering they got the food and sent it up to the room Katsu is in. You three are here? Katsu asked. Yes, actually we heard what happen. Yukimoto had Kazuki do some digging and he knows where they are hiding out and might attack next. Chihiro replied. Seriously, you know who they might attack next? Ally asked. Yeah but I need everyone to come in here to address the whole issue. Kazuki replied.
Stay Tuned. 
This is the end of Part Two.