Book One: Chapter Eighteen: The Miserable Mistake Part 2

Kaoru

Last time Katsu regains his powers but to use them to help the one person he hates.

So we are getting help from criminals. Ren replied. As we all started walking around, a negative vibe was coming from every one of us. Hey, what the hell are we supposed to accompanying you with? I asked. Why are you so hostile? Kai asked. Kaoru tries to hold your negative comments in. Rumiko replied. Hey, can you guys come here? Ren asked. Ren signaled his team over. I need you to keep an eye on my sister and her teammates. Ren whispered. What are you going on about? Kai asked. My sister and her teammates are not your average soldiers. Ren replied. What are you saying? Misao asked. My sister can't control her rage and hatred towards people that she believes that have wronged her. Ren replied. Ally and that female knight be on your guard by all means. Ren replied. So beware of those three men too? Akane asked. Yes, I feel evil presences from those three combined. Kai replied. What the hell are you going on about? I asked. Let's get to this damn place. I replied. We want to get this over fast and quick. Ally replied. You only say that because we were promised a reward from HQ if your agency tries to cheap out like last time. Katsu replied. Whatever can we open a portal to the place or around it? Ally asked. Sure I can, but I need to do something first. Katsu replied. Katsu walked over and saw a dead body. What are you doing? Are you trying to defile the dead? Akane asked. You could say that but I have a good reason for this. Katsu replied. Why can't you open a portal? Ren asked. Well, I haven't used my powers for two years so opening a portal is tiring. Katsu replied. All I can do is this. Katsu replied. As soon as Katsu unsheathed his sword it turned silver. His eyes turned the color of blood. He slashed the dead woman's body. The woman started moving her hands. Everyone was shocked at the woman moved. How am I alive? Sari asked. Those eyes, you are a descendant of that clan who can break the laws space and time? Sari asked. So you know of my cursed abilities? Katsu asked. What is your name? I asked. My name is Sari and the guide of the warriors from the distant land. Sari replied.
Stay Tuned.