Book One: Chapter Seventeen: The Miserable Mistake Part 1

Kaoru

Last time, Kaoru and the girls pitched in to save Aoi and Katsu. As soon as they finished a woman appears.

Well, excuse me for being forced into a group because we all knew each other. I replied. I hate to tell you this but we didn't want to be bothering him in the first place he used us and got creative for everything. Ally replied. So Misao, I knew you were still after me but not like this. Katsu replied. I don't know maybe because you escaped your execution along with your buddy. Misao replied. You know this stuck up ? I asked. I am not a stuck up . Misao replied. I found those two. Misao replied. Soon as Misao said that, Tai and Ren appeared. So they let killers free? Tai asked. What were they thinking? Ren replied.Yukimoto gave both an intimidating glare. What are you going on about now? Yukimoto asked. I have my reason behind my decision. Yukimoto replied. Ah Katsu, I need you to open a portal to Crimson Jade Valley. Yukimoto replied. Why do you want to go that place of all places? Katsu asked. Well, Ren team and your team are teaming up. Yukimoto replied. First off, I don't want to be anywhere near that stuck up . Ally replied. Uh, Ally please keep your blunt and or hurtful comments to yourself. Kaoru replied. Great, of all times I regain my powers its to help this with a mission? Katsu asked. Wait for your abilities can create portals? Ally replied. Oh, I can do more than that. Katsu replied.

Is Katsu trying to impress Ally?

What will the outcome be?

Stay Tuned.