Book One: Chapter Sixteen: I want to help the needed

Kaoru

Last time, Ally and Kaoru were willing to Katsu with this problem.

Hey Ally, don't just add me into this. Kaoru replied. I can see and break seals and you can read them. Ally replied. Kaoru, can you really read ancient magic spells and languages? Aoi asked. Yeah, what of it? Kaoru asked.Why didn't you say anything? Aoi asked. You never asked. I replied. Kaoru that is amazing that you can read ancient languages. Rumiko replied. If you want to know, if it wasn't for that Ren would have been killed when Kaoru, Ren and I were on a team together. Ally replied. That I find interesting. Aoi replied. Still, you have the abilities to break spells too? Ally replied. That is one of my specialties. Ally replied. Well, lets get to work. Ally replied. Take off your shirts. Ally replied. Soon as they took off their shirts, Ally and Kaoru were shocked at what they saw. Alright, Aoi your seal is not hard to break only thing you have to do to break it is to use is the power close to it. Kaoru replied. I think it's Avaritia. Kaoru replied. Who uses Avaritia style of fighting or swordsmanship? Rumiko replied. Why do I have to do it? Ally replied. You are the only one Ally.  I replied.Well, I read Katsu's and it's the same for him too. Ally replied. So the opposite of Gula is Ira right? Kaoru replied. Alright, who uses Ira? Tomoe asked. I use Ira.Rumiko replied. Well, I can imagine it, after all, it is the Dragon's Sin. Katsu replied. Ally summoned a *dao. Rumiko summoned her *tsurugi. I have never seen that sword before. I replied. I don't use it on the regular. Rumiko replied. Wow, you summoned a dao I would never imagine. Katsu replied.On the count of three slash their back. Ally replied. Wait for what? Aoi replied. Ally and Rumiko slashed their back and a light and words appeared. I can read it. It says, "the sins of these men have been lifted and they have now repented." Kaoru replied. Well soon as the girls used their swords on them, they regained their powers but for some reason, Katsu regained a memory. So you let two wanted criminals free? Misao asked. Why are you here? Ally asked. Aren't you part of Ren's team? I asked. I am but I find it weird that he had you two as teammates. Misao replied. Do you have a problem with us? I asked.
Who is this woman?
Stay Tuned.