Book Two: Part 1: Chapter Twenty-Four: Katsu's Answers / Conflicting TruthLast time, Megumi and Yukimoto came to his defense. Katsu wonders around in the country of Anu to find the swordsmith of Higanbana. As Katsu, Tatum, and Amerila walk to the store to

Kaoru

Last time, Megumi and Yukimoto came to his defense. Katsu wonders around in the country of Anu to find the swordsmith of Higanbana.
As Katsu, Tatum, and Amerila walk to the store to get ingredients for dinner. Katsu pulls out a broach and the merchant handed all the ingredients with no hesitant. We are usually harassed but we got food for free. Amerila replied. What did you do, mister? Amerlia asked. Let's just say, I know some important people. Katsu replied. Can I ask? Tatum asked. Are you here for Higanbana? Tatum asked. Grandpa, what's a Higanbana? Ameila asked. Look we are on our way to the house. Tatum replied. I see you brought another sketchy individual to our home, Tatum? Mio asked. I know, but he is different. Tatum asked. Katsu took his hood off. Katsu, I told you to stay far away from my husband. Mio replied. My name is Katsu Yamada but you are talking about the guy who goes under the alias Hironori. Katsu replied. I might look like him and possess Higanbana but I loathe this power more than anything. Katsu replied. You look like Katsu but you are the opposite of him. Are you not a fully Japanese? Mio asked.  Yes, my mother who is half-French, Italian, and Japanese. My father is fully Japanese. Katsu replied. He was right about you coming here. Tatum replied. Why do you say that? Katsu asked. He said "My reincarnation will come here in search of help... he will encounter the same fate I faced... help him, I beg of you" Tatum replied. Are you saying, he predicted this? Katsu asked. No, that is Crimson-Eyed Reaper's lot in life. Everything they love and cherish will be robbed away from them. Tatum replied. Katsu cried. So Ally is going to die because of a man attacked her with a replica Higanbana. Katsu replied. A replica of Higanbana? Tatum asked. Higanbana poison is lethal but I thought about he said but I have the antidote. I am a herbalist first and swordsmith last. Why didn't you just ask? Tatum asked. I thought you promised me you wouldn't do anything like that anymore. Mio replied. I know Mio. Tatum replied. I will let it slide for this time. Mio replied. Thank you. Katsu smiled. He smiles like just like*Yu. Mio replied. Other than that, let's get some food in our bellies. Tatum replied. Food is ready! Tatsuki yelled. Alright, we are coming. Tatum replied. From the distance, a girl with long flowing hair is watching.

End of Part Two.

Stay Tuned for Part Three.

Yu's name will appear throughout Kaoru.