Book Two: Chapter Fourteen: Rumiko Awakens

Kaoru

Last time, Rumiko and Kin were fighting. Their fight ended in a draw. Ryu sent them back and Rumiko fainted for the exhaustion of using a large amount of power. She muttered about ” I won’t transform into that monster again.” I wonder what she meant?
It is about two thirty in the afternoon when Rumiko came to, everyone was surrounding her from her cadets to the five of us.
Hey, I see you are awake now. I replied. Yes, I am but I usually never resort to that transformation until a serious threat appears. Rumiko replied. What do you mean? I asked. Kin wields one of the imperial weapons. My power is the opposite of his. My power is based on the hellish powers of the Dragon of Ira, Calum. Rumiko replied. Wait your powers are based on that Dragon? Katsu asked. He is one of the Seven Dragon Kings, right? I asked. Yes and he is my father as well. Well as the King and Queen of my kingdom told me anyways. Rumiko replied. Well, Tomoe is in the same predicament, his mother is the daughter of the Dragon of Superbia. Rumiko replied. Tomoe you come from a prestigious family. Aoi replied. Just like Rumiko, I have gone by ear on who our parents are. Tomoe replied. We never our parents before. Tomoe replied. Higashiyama and Yukimoto entered the room. How are you feeling, Rumiko? Yukimoto asked. I feel a little better but I feel you two are hiding something from everyone in this room. Rumiko replied. Let’s just say, I know when people lie or share negative emotions. Rumiko replied. Your Calum’s little girl alright. Higashiyama replied. He told me, if your powers get out of control like earlier, put this on. It will regulate your powers. Yukimoto replied. I remember when I out a man with crimson hair and rare brown eyes said, “My sweet Chiyo, I know you endured many problems but I will help you when you need it the most.” Oh, those sound like Calum alright, that man feels responsible for your suffering in life but he is too much of coward to talk to you in person Yukimoto replied. I know right, he might have to ability to kill human and demons alike. Hearing his name brings fear and shivers down your spine. Higashiyama replied. I bet the King and Queen never told you for your own safety or maybe he told them not to. Higashiyama replied. Well, that is what that coward gave me to give to you. Higashiyama replied. Higashiyama left the room. First things first, that coward is going to have to help you train much as he likes it or not. Yukimoto replied. Hi Yukimoto, she will recover in no time. Lila replied. Thanks Lila. Rumiko replied. Lila smiled. I don’t know why but looking at her is still disturbing, she looks just like you. Aoi replied. We look alike but we have different jobs. Lila replied. I am a nurses aide. Lila replied. I am a Commander. Ally replied. But you both have one thing in common, you both don’t have a problem saying how you feel about certain matters. Hironori replied. Hey, I just speak the truth. Ally replied. It’s the same for me. Lila replied. Our names are different. Ally replied. My name is Alice. Ally replied. My name is Lila. Lila replied. Stop it, those two might have those things in common but there meeting each other was by chance. Yukimoto replied. Kazuki walked into the room. Commander Vestia are you ok? Kazuki asked. I am fine and you and my team don’t have to worry. It will take more than one attack to hurt me. Rumiko replied with a smile on her face. Let me guess I will have an unwanted guest when I go home later won’t I? Rumiko asked. Rumiko, you always suspect things go with the flow. Tomoe replied. Tomoe, you are always laidback. I wonder if you really do carry the sin Superbia sometimes. Rumiko replied. Commander Saito, you look unphased from her insult. Kazuki replied. No, he is, he is trying to play it all cool. He and Rumiko go way back, she would chew him out every time he did something stupid or anything that didn’t make sense. Aoi replied. Well, this is what he told us anyway. Katsu replied. I have the energy to go home. So see you guys, later. Rumiko replied. She got out the bed but her feet were a little wobbly. You say that but you know as much as I do. Your stamina is fine but the effects of the transformation cause your body to act out of whack. Tomoe replied. Hmmm. Rumiko grunted. You can go home but your body is kind of paralysis. It will take her about a day or two to get the feeling to walk again. Tomoe replied. Why doesn’t she stay here? Lila asked. Knowing her she would use he powers and go home. Tomoe replied. How about I come to your house and nurse you there? Lila asked. That might work. Rumiko replied. As Rumiko was piggyback on Tomoe, everyone had in mind that Tomoe is in love with Rumiko. As they walked out the room, do you guys think that Commander Saito has a thing for Commander Vestia? Irina asked. I mean they are childhood friends, you know how that goes. Hiiro replied. Stop thinking like Hiiro. Kazuki replied. Rumiko and Tomoe were on the first floor. I hope they know we can hear them. Tomoe replied.Yeah but I really don’t care what they say. Rumiko replied.
Stay Tuned.