Book Two: Chapter Five: Katsu's Past Part Four

Kaoru

Last time, Katsu was warning everyone about the new five enemies that are after everyone now. Also, everyone finds out that Katsu was once their leader.

Wait you were their boss?! I asked. Yeah, but I was appointed to them by Kuroyuri. Katsu replied. I heard of her, she never shows her face. Aoi replied. Yeah, she kills those who see her face. Tomoe replied. Well, I mean other than me the five them Higashiyama, Yukimoto, and few others. Katsu replied. What does she look like? I replied. Well she looks just like Ally with paler skin pitch black hair. Her eyes are dark as her name. Yukimoto replied. Wait she looks like me? Ally replied. Yup, she uses her feminine wiles to get what she wants. That is how she got Katsu to do her bidding so easily. I will tell you this much, she won't let you be around Katsu. Katsu is her property, after all, you are still sealed by her arent you? Yukimoto asked. What do you mean by a seal? Rin asked. So you figured out? Katsu asked. I am not dumb, Katsu. The forbidden arts are my specialty. The only person who can lift is a person who has the powers over Avaritia or Invidia. Yukimoto replied. I mean you could have my sister do it or Shinji? Yukimoto asked. Either will do, Be warned they don't care as they go to work. Yukimoto replied. Uhm, I don't feel safe. Katsu replied.You make me seem like a horrible individual. Ally replied. Anastasia and Shinji walked up to the infirmary. I feel hurt, you talking bad about me, Yumi. Shinji replied. What are you doing here? Yukimoto asked. Anastasia and Shinji walk into the room and sat down. Annie! Ally replied. Ally went and gave her Anastasia a big hug. Hey, how are you ladies and gentleman doing today? Anastasia asked. All the guys were blushing at Anastasia.You all are new recruits other than the Casanova over there. Anastasia replied. For your information and I am not one. Rin replied. How many girls have you hit on since you came to visit? Anastasia asked. I am a married man with a son, for your information. Rin replied. I must be hearing things, he is married? I bet she was one of his s of many girlfriends. Anastasia replied. You might not believe it but he found a girl with morals. Katsu replied. As soon as she said that, his wife Arisa appeared. Rin I called you for the last thirty minutes. Arisa replied. Excuse me are you his self-proclaimed wife? Shinji asked. Yes, I am. Arisa replied. Seriously, why do you colleagues ask me that every time, Rin? Arisa asked. He used to date really trashy girls. Katsu replied. See you are a decent girl with morals. Shinji replied. Thank you for coming into this young man's life. Shinji replied. Shinji hugged Arisa. Daddy! Rio yelled. Rio you can't yell in the hallway or in the infirmary. Rin replied. Hi Uncle Katsu. Rio replied. I'm sorry. Rio replied. He is too adorable. Ally replied. What do you tell her? Arisa asked.Thank you. Rio replied. Your welcome. Ally replied. Roselite and Yamada we have a problem. Ringo replied. Rumiko looked and grabbed Rio turned her head and summoned a sword. She stopped a sword attack. So you haven't lost your touch eh, Chiyo. Well now of days you go by Rumiko Vestia. Ryu replied. Ryu. Rumiko replied with hatred.
Stay Tuned.