Book One: Chapter Twenty-One: Katsu's Past Mistakes Part Two

Kaoru

 Last time, Katsu was surrounded by people from his past.
Well, today is our lucky day, we get to kill those bastards. Katsu replied. As Katsu said that his eyes turned the color crimson blood with a devilish smile to match. I saw another side of him like last time. Let's go show no mercy. I replied. No, you ladies stay here the men will destroy you all. Hideyoshi replied. All the guys ran out to fight. I'm sorry but I thought I just heard him look down us. Ally replied. I will not let a man look down on me. I replied. You really need to hold your pent-up anger. Misao replied. I would be mad if Ren told me not to fight and treat me like a hindrance. Bashira replied. Oh, sweetheart you only met Ren on the surface. I replied. Why are you going to fight them after they told you to stay here? Maria asked. Well, I hate to tell you this but no man tells me what to do. I replied. For once I have to agree with Kaoru. Misao replied. As the guys were fighting off the guys. Hey, I wouldn't have told the girls to stay behind, they are actually stronger then you think. Aoi replied. As I said they are strong, speaking of the devil. Rumiko is a little mad about your comment, Hideyoshi. Katsu replied. Shut up Katsu and I need you to pull a surprise attack on their leader down there. Rumiko replied. So I do get to wreak havoc after all. Katsu replied. Alright, can you pull that off? Rumiko asked. Rumiko, I was the one who was called to beheaded most of those corrupted men you call kings. I think I can injure a leader from behind. Katsu replied. You talk a big game but can you back it up after all how would Ally like to hear what you just told me. Rumiko asked. Stop using his lust for that woman to manipulate him. Hideyoshi replied. Don't . He has the potential to kill those people single-handed. Aoi replied. You talk a big game lets see this? Hide replied. Where did he go? Hideyoshi asked. Katsu disappeared. Arisa and Rie appeared. What the hell are you two doing here? Haruki asked. Well, I just didn't want to be on the sidelines. Arisa replied. You know it wouldn't kill you to at least treat them as of they are a part of your team? Tomoe asked. Who are you to say that you are an outsider? Haruki asked. I might be but if we all work together anything is possible. Tomoe replied. You know he's one of the knights of the kingdom over who was discharged from his position to go to HQ. That girl in Japanese entire it was the same but for her and she is from the kingdom in the north. Ran replied. The leader is down there. Maria replied. Katsu his sword into her back. My lady, you were wounded. Ike replied. What are you talking about? Miko asked. Miko looked down and a sword was on her side. How did that happen? Miko started spitting up blood. Katsu just looked at her and had a devilish smile on his face again. So what are you planning on doing? Miko asked. Well, you're lucky I was told not to kill you. Katsu replied. Hey, Katsu look out! Ally yelled. What are you talking about? Katsu asked. Katsu diverted his head to the right. Who did this to you? Hina asked. That man he's the Crimson Reaper. Miko replied. Did you attack our leader from behind? Hina asked. What if I did? Katsu asked. You know I would fight you but you have that forbidden ability that could kill me. Hina replies. There is another that will satisfy me.Oh, look there is a victim I want to try. Hina replied. I feel a lot of power emanating from blondie. Hina replied. Hina I want you and your men to take them out. Miko replied. As you request. Hina replied. Soon as Hina said that she charged at Ally.
What will happen next?
Stay Tuned.