Book Two: Chapter Three: Katsu's Past Part Two

Kaoru

Last time, the others learn about how Hironori and Katsu know Higanbana. A demon appears to attack HQ. She seemed familiar with one of our heroes. What is their connection?

What are you doing here? Katsu asked. Don't treat us so cold. Rai replied. You know acting attractive is not mean for everyone. Katsu replied. How rude, I finally grow up and this is the way you treat me? Rai replied. Keeping on deluding yourself. Katsu replied with a blank stare. Hey, don't treat her so cold. Many women try their hardest. I replied. Don't agree with her. Katsu replied. While you are here where are the twins? Katsu asked. Out of nowhere, a girl slashed out of a space from behind. Hironori rushed over and stopped her blade. Wait don't tell me that is the demon blade, *Mangetsu? Hironori thought. Thanks, Hiro. Katsu replied. She uses time and space magic like me. Katsu replied. Wait if she has Mangetsu. Then who has the *Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi? Hironori thought. Look out Hiro, someone is coming out of that space ripple! Higanbana yelled. Rumiko rushed over and stopped the young man's sword. Did she stop my blade so easily? Who is this woman? *Kin thought. Thanks, Hiro and Rumiko those two can be a handful if not stopped. Katsu replied. How the hell do these two have swords like yours? Rumiko asked. I can explain soon as I can get her out of here! Katsu yelled. Katsu kicked Rai in the stomach. Hey, Katsu you can't hit a girl. Ally replied. This is not a woman in the least. Katsu replied. You bastard. Rai replied. Rai summoned another sword. Alright you guys, time is up. Cosmos replied. *Kuroyuri wants us back? Rai asked. *Cosmos. Rai replied. Don't demand me . Cosmos replied. Cosmos slashed her sword. As they walked through the portal. The young man looked back with an angry look. Hey, what is wrong? Cosmos asked. That woman who stopped me, she wasn't human in the slightest. Kin replied. As the ripple closed, Katsu was panting out of exhaustion. I will explain everything. Let me sit down. I wouldn't be out of exhaustion if a certain man injured my body. Katsu replied with a blank stare. I told you I am sorry. Hironori replied. Ally helped Katsu up. How about we take you to the infirmary. Ally replied. I want an explanation. Rin replied. Shut up, I will explain my connection to those three. Katsu replied. As we got into the infirmary, the nurse was shocked. What happens to you, Katsu?Hana asked. We have a little problem. Katsu replied. It's been awhile, Hana. Rin replied. Why are you here? Hana asked. Ignore him, tell us about those three we encountered earlier. I asked. Well, those are three of the five. Katsu replied. There are two more of them? I asked. Listen to me, I will explain everything.That girl that was deluding herself is called Rai. It's because she possesses the power of thunder and lighting. So she is like the great mythological beast, Raijū? I asked. Yes. Katsu replied. Those two teenagers you saw with those swords. Katsu replied. When I stopped his sword, it felt like they possess your powers. Rumiko replied. It is called Mangetsu and Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi. Katsu replied. You mean like the one from the *Shinto Sun Goddess weapons she gave to her descendant Niniji? Rumiko asked. So those two possess the twin blades of the sun and moon? Rin asked. I thought those two swords were just legends. Rin replied. I never thought those two would end up in the possession of two kids. Hironori replied. They must have chosen those two. That girl was cloaked in his darkness. Hironori replied. Those two swords are going to be hell to stop. The reason why is because it is one of the fundamental blades of creation. Wait like Fire, Water, Earth, Air is the basic elements, right? Ally replied. Yes, but you guys to unlock your true weapons. Hironori replied. 
Stay Tuned.
Quick Knowledge:

-The two swords are supposed to represent the Shinto sun goddess, Amaterasu and her brother/husband the moon god, Tsukuyomi.

-Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi means "Heavenly Sword of Gathering Clouds" it is one of the Imperial Regalia of Japan.

-Kuroyuri means cursed flower or Black Lily in Japanese.

-Mangetsu means full moon-You will see Mangetsu in Natasha What Is True Love Book Three for the Natasha lovers.

-Cosmos the flower was introduced to Japan in the Edo Period. It means "Maiden Japanese heart", "Cleanliness" and "Love"

-Kin "Kinmokusei" the flower was introduced in China to Japan in the Edo Period. It means "Truth" and "Noble Person"

-Rai is short for Raijū the thunder beast.