Book One: Chapter One: The New Girl

Kaoru

 Ally and Kaoru went to a party and danced and drank the night away. After the party, Ally and Kaoru passed out at Kaoru's house. The two woke up the next morning, they missed the important meeting. Soon as they clocked in, Commander Yukimoto spoke to the Ally and Kaoru. You two were late for the meeting. Yukimoto replied. We're sorry Yukimoto. Kaoru replied. You girls are young so I'll let it slide ok. Yukimoto replied. Yeah, Yukimoto might be a dictator, she is kind of laid back in a way. Higashiyama is a real dictator from hell. Kaoru replied. Kaoru was walking to get her uniform on. Hey did you hear, Unit Three has a Commander? Aki replied. I wonder what gender they are. Raye replied. I heard they are coming from the Royal Guard. A Royal Guard knight is going to be apart Headquarters Kaoru asked. Hime doesn't scare the hell out of us. Aki replied. Yeah, I heard she wears the whole ninja get up. Emi replied. Soon as Ally and Kaoru walked outside the dressing room, they walked out and saw a girl sitting at the table by herself with the same description everyone said. Let's talk to her. Ally replied. She looks like she is reading a book. Kaoru replied. Hi, my name is Alice Rosilite but I rather you call me Ally. Ally replied. Hi, my name is Rumiko. Rumiko replied.

Hey, do you see that girl? I heard she was once apart of a castle guard. She has been transferred here. People have started gossiping. Hey you know she's down there. Ally replied. Really? Tomoe replied. Yeah. Kaoru replied. We should talk to her Ally. Kaoru replied. Ally and Kaoru went downstairs and introduced each other to one another. She wouldn't speak. Ally and Kaoru looked puzzled, a knight from the castle guard? Is it a girl too? Rumiko is a very skilled female swordsman. The queen wanted her to be around people since she is really extremely shy. Commander Yukimoto replied. What the hell Yuri, warn someone before you pop up on people. Ally replied. What did you call me? Commander Yukimoto asked. Commander Yukimoto. Ally replied. I'm curious what her powers are? Kaoru asked. Well go ahead and ask. Commander Yukimoto replied. Ally and Kaoru sat down and asked Rumiko "What are your powers?" Ally asked. I'm told not to tell. Rumiko replied. I'll tell you this, "My powers are the reason I am here." Tell me. Ally replied. Stop harassing people Ally. Kaoru replied. Rumiko smirked. I see she is very determined to see my powers. Rumiko replied. You have no idea. Kaoru replied. What is Rumiko's power?