Book Two: Chapter One: The Beginning of something unexpected

Kaoru

Last time, Ally and Katsu finally find Lila and she is willing to help the others by healing them. As soon as Lila chose to help them Hironori appears to save Lila but he has mistaken Ally and Katsu as kidnappers. Until he revealed his true identity.
As soon as Lila healed everyone, everyone got payment for their services and went home. The next day, Lila ate breakfast with Ally. Katsu walked over and sat with them. Katsu, does your arm still hurt? Ally asked. I'm fine, that sword I wield would never let me die. Katsu replied. Let's not think of any depressing or negative topics. Katsu replied. As a certain low life, we just met a few days ago. Katsu replied. Sonva, you stabbed me with a poisonous danger. Hironori replied. Let's call it even for making my arm bleed. Katsu replied. Come eat with us, Hironori. Lila replied. The first step is to take your hood off. Lila replied. I have my reasons for wearing one. You see I look like. Hironori replied. You know for a guy with a handsome face you shouldn't hide it. Lila replied. Hey, you guys want some company? I asked. Aoi, Tomoe, Rumiko and I walked to the table. Holy , that guy looks and sounds just like Katsu. I replied. After all, I am his great ancestor. Hironori replied. Hey Katsu, why didn't you tell us he looked just like you? Aoi asked.You never asked me. Katsu replied. Don't get cocky with me, blame the guy who injured your arm. Aoi replied. That guy will be my responsibility, I bet. Katsu replied. Yukimoto walks over. Hey Mr. Immortal, hows your souls doing? Yukimoto asked.My soul is fine but that kid Katsu on the other hand soul needs saving. Hironori replied. I don't want to hear that coming from the mass killer. It's your fault I am cursed with this ability. Katsu replied. You definitely one of those of my bloodline. You look, sound like me. What really proves it is that your crimson eye color in anger and the sword Shi no Yuri, Higanbana. Hironori replied. I didn't curse you kid blame her. Hironori replied. I am blaming you for the injury you inflicted on me, you bastard. Katsu replied. Leave me alone, you whine too much like that grandmother, Hisa. Hironori replied. Let me guess. Katsu replied with a blank stare. I have a feeling you did a lot of dumb stuff that made you question your logical process? Katsu asked. She would give me that same black stare. Hironori replied. Wow, I never have seen Katsu give someone the mom blank stare treatment. I replied. A guy walks over to the table. I see you pissed him off, he doesn't give anyone that looks for no reason. Rin replied. Wait is that you Rin? Ally asked.
Who is that guy?
Stay Tuned.