Book One: Chapter Twenty: Katsu's Past Mistakes Part One

Kaoru

Last time, Katsu brought a girl back to life. Katsu then was attacked by a woman. Then Rumiko's real name was revealed.
When everyone arrived in the town, the villagers looked at Katsu as if he betrayed them. As they reached the temple, four other people appeared to greet everyone. What is that lowlife traitor doing here?! Maria yelled. Well nice seeing you too Maria. Katsu replied. As they walked up the stairs, a old woman greeted everyone.I welcome you all here. Hana replied. You can stop with that nice act of yours. Katsu replied. So the Crimson Demon Slayer was spared as the rumors say. Hana replied. That bastard is still alive? Akiara asked. You can say I was given a second chance at life. Katsu asked. Katsu how do you know those people? I asked. Well lets say they are kus but we possess the seven sins but they are they go by the virtue instead. That's what the Seven Heavenly Virtues are. Katsu replied. I was one of them, I was Alessandro the Merciful their sin of wrath. Katsu replied. That woman Maria over there is Maria of Purity. Katsu replied. So that means she uses Luxuria like me? Aoi asked. The crazy chic who attacked me out of nowhere is Arisa of Kindness. Katsu replied. No offense but what the hell she pulled was no where near kindness. So you use Avarita like me? Kai asked. Wait you use Avaritia too? Ally asked. So your Kai Gersemi*? Ran asked. Yes I am. Kai replied. Wait are you from European? Ally asked. Yes I was born in Sweden but lived in Japan all my life. Kai replied. You two over there are Bashira Okita* and Misao Nikolaevna*. Ran asked. Wait there was someone else with us the whole time? I asked. Yes but Bashira doesn't talk much so you barely noticed her. Ren replied. You use Superbia don't you Bashira? Ran asked. Yes. Bashira replied. You used Invidia don't you? Ran asked. Stop pestering them Ran. Hide replied. Whatever Hide, I was just asking questions. Ran replied. Well I never thought I would see the likes of you, Katsu? Hide asked. Nice seeing you too, Hide. Katsu replied. You sound like you are all on bad terms. Hello ladies and what are your names? Hideyoshi* asked. Hey we are here to help you out. Not helping you finally get laid, damn pretty boy. Katsu replied. Well your filthy mouth of yours hasn't change at all. Hideyoshi replied. That was foul right there, Katsu. I replied. Well everyone else to afraid to tell him the truth. Katsu you should apologize. Ally replied. So you think you can talk to us any kind of way? Arisa asked. I am not. Katsu replied. If you keep babying him he will never learn, he needs honesty. Katsu replied. Those ladies are here to help not your victims to your horrible pick up lines. Ran replied. As the others were scolding him, Hideyoshi went over the Ally and started hitting on her. I'm flattered but I think you really should back off. You see if your hand keeps trying to dip even further than normal length, I will cause you unimaginable pain. Ally replied. I really wouldn't underestimate the blonde I have seen her fight she is well equipped in martial arts. Kai replied. Why thank you for the compliment. Ally replied. Hey who the hell are those people coming here? I asked.
What will happen next?
Stay Tuned.
 

Bashira means Joyful; Predictor of Good News

Okita comes from the name of the captain of the first unit of the Shinsengumi, Okita Sōji.

Kai means to rejoice in Swedish. Kai is a male by the way.

Gersemi is a goddess in Old Norse Mythology and her name means treasure.

Misao's last name Nikolaevna comes from the Princess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia.

Hideyoshi comes from one of my favorite anime character, Hideyoshi Kinoa from Baka and Test.