Book Two: Chapter Sixteen: Aoi vs. Raiki and Shirayuri/ Aoi's concern

Kaoru

 Last time, Aoi and Kaoru were corned by Raiki and an unfamiliar woman. The woman was hellbent on killing Kaoru. Aoi recognized who the woman was and pushed Kaoru out of the way. Aoi fought the woman but was impaled from behind by Raiki.
Aoi, wake up don't die. I replied. I saw Aoi's eyes were opened and weird ancient symbols were under his body. He began to mumble something under his breath. I need to save her from those two. Aoi thought. Well, I will take her away. Shirayuri replied. I disappeared and summoned two blades. I began to fight off both Raiki and Shirayuri. All of a sudden certain fear came over me for some strange reason. A dark presence was looming around. A flash of hatred and as I turned around, Aoi wasn't on the ground anymore. I turned around again and I saw Aoi but his eyes weren't like they usually are. They were strange light purple colored eyes. Raiki turned around. So you won't die even if I impale you? Raiki asked. Kuroyuri was right about you. Raiki replied. When you wield the weapon you become an apathetic person. Raiki replied. Raiki sword tapped Aoi's sword and it shattered. How did my sword crack like that? Raiki asked. I wouldn't be surprised if Kuroyuri didn't disclose why she hates me so much and fears me. Aoi replied. You see because of Asmodeus is a blade that many can wield. You can lose your sanity if you are not used to overwhelming power. I can use it because I am compatible with it. Aoi replied. Aoi, what is up with your eyes? Kaoru asked. I will explain everything to you after I put the self-proclaimed chastity and purity in her place! Aoi yelled. Come at me you damn devil in human clothing! Shirayuri yelled. Aoi and Shirayuri clashed until Cosmos appeared. Alright, time to go. Cosmos replied. Cosmos. I replied with a deep glare. You can glare all you like but today isn't the day you will feel my wrath. Cosmos replied. Aoi took his stance, ran and slashed at Cosmos and the others before they went into the portal. Kuroyuri blocked it. You know you are a twisted man. Telling from those eyes of yours you used Asmodeus and that attack was no other than that attack that wipes out the enemy into ash. Kuroyuri replied. I might be heartless but not that heartless. Aoi replied. You are such a handsome young man but that heartless attitude is a serious turn-off. Kuroyuri replied. Oh, so the thirsty has the nerve to call me out. It's funny and for a fallen goddess to give into the sin I wield. You are a desperate woman, Poppy. Aoi replied. Aoi walked over to me. Kaoru, can you stand? Aoi asked. Yes, what is up with your eyes and your stomach wound? I asked. How about we heal that grazes Shirayri inflicted on you earlier? Aoi asked. What grazes? I asked. You will feel them soon. Aoi replied. What. I replied in pain. How about we talk after we eat something. Aoi replied. Ally and Katsu ran outside. Are you two ok? Ally asked. Were fine but she was grazed in her fight with Shirayuri. Aoi replied. I have to get going. Ally replied. I hope you two get home safe. Katsu replied. What is up with him being so nice to me? I thought. Might be my imagination but right now I feel at ease on his back.
Stay Tuned.