Book One: Chapter Nineteen: The Miserable Mistake Part 3

Kaoru

Last time, Katsu walked past a dead body but he brought the body back to life.

I was killed by a man saying he was looking for the Crimson Demon Slayer. Sari replied. Let me guess since you are a demon they thought you were associated with him. Katsu replied. So you are a demon? Kai asked. You mask your presents well. Misao replied. Wasn't he a criminal that was once one of the Ace's of the Heavenly Virtues I think he went by Alessandro the Merciful. I replied. Well he was the second in command. After he left someone took his place. Sari replied. I remember him he had such beautiful light brown hair and verdant green eyes. Sari replied. I wonder what made him leave? Ally asked. If we keep going on this road you will be in the town. Sari replied. Uh this town is Kiku? Katsu replied. Don't tell me are supposed to work with the Seven Heavenly Virtues? Katsu asked. How do you know them? Sari asked. Let's just say, we go way back. Katsu replied. As soon as they walked were walking, a man brushed past Katsu. So they let you live? Arisa asked. Arisa, I don't have time to be bothered with you. Katsu replied. You traitor don't even speak my name! Arisa yelled. Arisa summoned her sword as she charged at Katsu. Katsu unsheathed his sword. As soon as their swords touched trees and old huts were demolished. Katsu let us help you. Ally replied. I'm not helping him. Ren replied. Neither will we. Misao and Kai replied. We know you all wouldn't back him up. Aoi replied. Ally, this woman's bloodlust towards me goes deeper than you think. I would stay out of this. Katsu replied. Your still pissed? After all you  believe I killed your fiancee? Katsu asked. Katsu stand down and let me take her! Rumiko yelled. Rumiko stay out of this! Katsu yelled. Arisa was about to attack Katsu. Rumiko sprinted and stopped the attack with her bare hands. Rumiko are you crazy?! Katsu asked. I am not crazy that girls powers are similar to mine. Rumiko replied. How did you stop me attack? Arisa asked. It's easy, I am half human and the dragon scales on my body activated to stop the attack before she killed anyone in the process. Rumiko replied. Rumiko glared at Arisa. Arisa, who are these people? Ran asked. These are that so-called extra help from that HQ. Arisa replied. Let me guess the one who stopped her attack was the "Princess of Dragons"Chiyo Aidan. Ran replied. Wait your name is Chiyo Aidan? I asked. Yes that's my real name my mother and father gave me to mask my true identity. Rumiko Vesta is my adoptive name the king and queen gave me. Rumiko replied. What else do you know about any of us? Rumiko asked. Rumiko glared at Ran. More than you can swallow Chiyo Aidan. Ran replied.After all you did mmm. Arisa covered Ran's mouth. Stop doing that, I apologize for her actions. Arisa replied. You will never change, airing out everyone's dirty laundry. Katsu replied. Let's get this job over with so I don't have to talk, see or help these people ever again. Katsu replied.
 

What is Katsu's history with these people?  

Who is Alessandro the Merciful?

Stay Tuned.

-Aidan is an Irish name and it means born of fire/the fiery one.

-Alessandro is the Italian form of Alexander. It means defender of mankind.

-Chiyo means thousand years or eternal.

-Kiku means Chrysanthemum in Japanese. The flower symbolizes the Japanese Emperor. It is an old-fashioned name in Japan. It became unpopular after the defeat of Imperial Japan in WWII.