Book Two: Chapter Nine: Katsu's Past Revealed Part Three

Kaoru

Last time, Ally was about to fight Kiyoshi and Kuroyuri. Katsu stepped in to help her.
Ally is finally gone. Katsu replied. Katsu had a devilish smile on his face. What is up with that devilish smile of his? Kin asked. As Ally walked away, she felt a dark and hellish presence emanating from the room. Katsu summoned a second sword. Get out the way! Kuroyuri yelled. Are you stupid you will blow up the building? In the state he is in he would kill all of us easily. Kuroyuri replied. That power is why I kept him. Kuroyuri replied. You make me seem like a pet. Katsu replied. Well, I bet you were not planning this then. The room started to go up in Crimson Flames. Soon as everyone walk outside the building. The glass in the room was cracked. Kiyoshi came through the window and flew into the courtyard. Katsu jumped causing the ground to shake. Katsu sprinted towards Kiyoshi. Katsu and Kiyoshi swords touched causing an earthquake. Are this two crazy! Ally replied. Ally summoned Virgo to create a shield. Don't tell me that is all you got? Katsu asked. Is that Katsu's true power? Ally asked. Actually no just a small fraction of it. Yukimoto replied. You mean he has been holding this kind of power back? I asked. Hey, let me put up the barrier and you sit back, Ally. Yukimoto replied. Yumi, I can handle it. Ally replied. I know but I have my reasons why I am. After all, a certain cursed woman is going to try to attack you from behind. Yukimoto replied. Thanks, Yukimoto. Rin replied. No time for thanking me, I want you to hold off Kuroyuri and her friends for me so I can hold this barrier up long enough. Yukimoto replied. As soon as Yukimoto said that, Higashiyama (Haru) appeared. I will not let the room destruction of that room be excused but having vermin like this in here is unacceptable. Higashiyama replied. Well Haru, I see the reputation of the Destroyer fits you as ever. Kaoru replied. Shut up, Kaoru. Higashiyama replied. Why aren't you treating her with respect by saluting her? Rin asked. It is fine, I am not big on formalities. Kaoru's mom was my mentor. I use to play with Ally, Ren as well as her. Higashiyama replied. They see me as the very first Commander of Unit One, Haru Higashiyama. Higashiyama replied. Same for me, I was the first Commander of Unit Two, Yumi Yukimoto and Ally's older sister. Yukimoto replied. You two are not as serious as people say you are. Rin replied. We have to hold up that persona or people won't think it is fine to take advantage of us. Higashiyama replied. I told you before they are actually very laid back people. Kaoru replied. So what about your brother going on a rampage over there? Higashiyama asked. I have no clue what to do. Rin replied. I wouldn't get involved. I can stop them both before they nearly kill each other. Higanbana replied. Higanbana summoned her sword form and sheathed it fast. The fight stopped and both fainted. Higanbana walked over. What did you do them? Rai asked. Easy I cut off their nervous and muscular system temporarily so they can't move. Higanbana replied. In a way to say, I did the both of us a favor. Higanbana replied. Cosmos. Kuroyuri replied. Yes my lady. Cosmos replied. Rai grabbed Kiyoshi and carried him through a portal that Cosmos created. Higanbana sprinted back to everyone. Oh my god, your arm. Ally replied. Don't heal him yet. Higanbana replied. Higanbana snapped her fingers and they could move again. Why did you interfere? Katsu replied. Other than how you usually, you have people who care for you other than me. Higanbana replied. As soon as Higanbana said that Katsu fainted. Katsu. Everyone replied.
Stay Tuned.