Book Two: Part 1: Chapter Twenty-One: Ally's Attack and Katsu's Flee

Kaoru

Last time, Kaoru finds out somethings about her mother she never knew.

The next day, Ally looked like she was down about something. Hey Ally. Alice Marie Bellerose! I replied. What! Ally replied. Wait your middle name is Marie? Aoi asked. Yeah, what of it? Ally replied. Your name is so feminine and the majority of the time you act like masculine. Aoi replied. Ally gave Aoi angry glare. Ignore Aoi. What is wrong with you? I replied. I feel that something is off around us? Ally asked. What are you going on about? Rumiko asked. Stop thinking negatively. Tomoe replied. Don't be a Debby Downer. Aoi replied. I am tired of you insulting you today. Ally replied. Well, let's go to lunch in one piece then. Ally replied. Ally smiled. I totally forgot something, I'll be right back. Katsu replied. He is full of joy as ever. Tomoe replied. You know how much in love he is. I replied. Your right. I replied. We all laughed. As Katsu was cheerfully on his back he was wondering what was going on?
Ten minutes later the thing we never imagined. That was fast? What did you... Katsu stabbed Ally in the stomach with Higanbana. Ally! Everyone yelled. Katsu walked in. Hey you guys what is going on? Katsu asked. The imposter shuck Ally's blood off his Higanbana sword. Katsu's eyes turned crimson. He summoned Higanbana and clashed swords with the imposter. Cosmos opened the portal and Katsu threw a dagger in imposter's back. Katsu walked over. Ally. Katsu cried. Katsu Yamada, you are under arrest for killing an officer. Katsu panicked and sheathed his sword vanished into thin air. Damn he got away. Rin ran over. Do you know where he has gone? Hana asked. 
Lila pushed Hana and Rin out the way. Ally has a pulse. Lila replied. How does she have one? I asked. I can tell you why. Yukimoto replied.
Stay Tuned.