Book Two: Chapter Eighteen: Aoi's Secrets Part 1

Kaoru

Last time, Kaoru stayed at Aoi's place but Cosmos came to attack her but Aoi protected Kaoru. Kuroyuri appeared.
I see you are here to retrieve her. Aoi replied. You are hiding her so you claim you at least you have a human heart? Kuroyuri asked. I might be an but her mom told me to babysit her in sense. Aoi replied. We will take our leave. Kuroyuri replied. Kuroyuri helped Cosmos up and walked through the portal. You can come out, Kaoru. Aoi replied. As I got out of the closet, I asked Aoi a question. Hey, why did they call me Haru? I asked. Let's just say, that name is not important. Aoi replied. That name is important, where have I heard that name from? I thought. Do you have something on your mind? Aoi asked. I would answer you even if wanted too. You seem to be in a y mood. I replied. I walked out of his room door. As soon as I walked outside, I ran into a maid. Master Aoi, you finally brought the other here instead of your sisters. This is a joyous occasion. Mari replied. Mari, this is not what you thinking. Aoi replied. I'm sorry but it is not like we are trying to fantasize. I replied. That is what you are saying now. Mari replied. Oh Master, your brother is downstairs. Mari replied. Mari, you should have never let him in my house. Aoi replied. Hey Aoi, I just saw female boots downstairs. Licht replied. I am wondering who you brought over? Licht asked. Wait you are, Licht Yoshida, you are known as the model career and getting into one the best schools in Japan. I replied. Wow, you are a beautiful woman. Licht replied. Yuri put his fingers under my chin. I smiled and balled my fist up about to punch him in his stomach. Licht, I would stop that she is about to punch you in the stomach. Huh? Licht replied. Aoi grabbed my fist. Do you know you are beautiful and dangerous huh? Licht asked. You can call it whatever you like. I replied. After I smirked. Well, Aoi I need a favor of you? Licht asked. No, I am not being your wingman. I have to work this weekend. Aoi replied. That wasn't my true intentions. Licht replied. Licht, I been living in the same household with how many years? Aoi asked. Well for sixteen years. Licht replied. Wait Aoi you were adopted? You don't look anything like Licht. I replied. You are right. I was adopted into the Yoshida family when I was six years old. Aoi replied. Let me guess that was part of what you were thinking about yes? Aoi asked. You shouldn't deny it, he has that weird ability to read people's mind. Licht replied. That is a good quality to have. I replied. I can read people, a trait from my biological mother. Aoi replied. Well now if we incorporate your drop dead handsome looks to work and you will get all the girls. Licht replied. I don't need to be bothered with that kind of stuff. Aoi replied. Afterward, Licht left with nothing accomplished. As soon as I went to sleep in the other room. I walked passed the room. I see the new wielder of my husband's power is nothing but a half breed Luxurian. Lilith replied. Nice meeting you, the Queen of all Incubus and Succubus, Lilith. Aoi replied. 
What will happen next?
Stay Tuned.  

Lilith is the Queen of all Incubus and Succubus in the Talmud.

I will update in the new year.