Book One: Chapter Twenty-Two: Ally's Fight and the Power of the Maiden, Virgo

Kaoru

Last time, Kaoru and the others teamed up to fight alongside the Seven Heavenly Virtues. It was just that Hina was targeting to fight Ally.
Explain why she is charging at her of all people? Kai asked. Ally is really good at hiding her power. Ren replied. Ally is more powerful and terrifying than she looks. Ren replied. So you want to fight huh? Ally asked. Ally charged at Hina and kicked her in her stomach sending her flying. So you are this powerful? I heard in headquarters they put a group of six misfits who are all one-man armies. Hina replied. If I remember exactly out the six there was one who is skilled in martial arts. Her specialty is hand-to-hand combat and swordsmanship but the higher-ups restricted her to hand-to-hand combat because if you let her use a sword she would have a field day of killing people. Hina replied. Hey, don't dry out my dirty laundry. Ally replied. Well, I am sorry to say but you love inflicted pain on others. Hina replied. Oh no you got it all wrong, I like inflicting the pain of justice on people like you and you see, Yukimoto gave a strict order to dispose of whoever attacks the people of Kiku. Ally replied. Are you going to dispose of me? Hina asked. As I am about to do now! Ally replied. Hina got up and charged at Ally again and cut her face. Ally your face. Katsu replied. Oh, I am fine. My powers won't let me die to the likes of her. Ally had a manacle smile. Now it's my turn. Ally replied. Ally charged at Hina. and said I call upon the maiden who makes the earth shake. Ally replied. What she knows abilities of the caliber. Miko asked. As Ally said that a sword came up from out the ground. I call forth Virgo the Maiden! Ally replied. So you are an Earth Summoner? Hina asked. Ally charged at her and cut her with the body was full of slashes. Ally you slashed her with one slash. I never thought I would have to use this sword on her. Ally replied. Are you guys alright? Ally asked. As we saw Ally fight everyone was surprised at how strong she is. Ally watch behind you! Katsu yelled. Ally elbowed Hina in the throat. As I was saying are you guys ok. Hina collapsed. She beat Hina as if it was nothing. Ike replied. So this is the power of one of one of the six? Ike asked. Ally you just elbowed her in the throat. Ren said. Yeah so, that attack is called Wrath of the , Virgo. Ally replied. My sword is coded with temporary paralysis. She will be back to herself in a few hours. Ally replied. Wait why does my body feel heavy? Ren replied. Mine too. Misao and Kai replied. I can't heal your wounds but a certain maiden can help you with your recovery. Ally replied. Hey, Katsu I need a favor of you. Ally replied. Yeah, what is it? Katsu replied. Do you have enough power to help me get a certain friend of mine? Ally asked. Where does she live? Katsu asked. Well, she lives in Akane River Valley why? Ally replied. 
Stay Tuned.