Book Two: Chapter Two: Katsu's Past Part One

Kaoru

  

Last time, Kaoru and the others were paid for their services. Hironori reveals his appearance. Everyone is shocked even our main protagonist. Then a new character appears.
Well, it's been awhile Ally and Kaoru. Rin replied. What do you want Rin? I asked. Can't I say hi to two people I use to work with? Rin asked. Ally and I have a real deep blare stare to Rin. The way I remember it was that you and my superior use to laugh at how hard we tried. I replied. I figured you two wouldn't get along. Katsu replied. Why would you figure that? Ren asked. You have a tendency of pissing people off and not caring about the effect. Katsu replied. What are you talking about? Ren asked. Don't play dumb, your friends use to do it to me. Katsu replied. I have no recollection of this. Rin replied. Just let it go, he and his friends will act like they never caused a problem. I replied. Soon I said that his friend Hanami appeared. Hey is that you, Kaoru? Hanami asked. What do you want? I asked. You are y as ever, how are you, Alice? Hanami asked. Hey, Commander Rosalite and Yoshida we need help! Karen yelled. Calm down Karen what happened? Ally asked. A weird demon or spirit came out and it is about to kill someone. Karen replied. Alright, Karen where is it? Ally replied. Soon as Ally said that, it appeared. Soon as it was about to attack, a woman appeared. She was beautiful beyond the eyes can tell. You know I told you not to move or summon me without my damn permission. Higanbana replied. She slapped Katsu in the face. Katsu put his head down. Why in the hell are you even out here, Higanbana? Katsu asked. Hiro's injured a part of your so because of I, who doesn't show my true form very often. Choose to reveal myself. Higanbana replied. Higanbana walked over and grabbed Hironori by his skull. And you, why did you do injure him? Higanbana asked. I was just fighting him and it just got a little out of hand. Hironori replied. Higanbana summoned her sword form.Higabana, even if you cut his head off he will be revived. Katsu replied. He cant be killed with everyday weapons but demon swords are another story. Higanbana replied. Hey, don't do that. Hironori replied. May I ask you a question? Ally asked. Yes, what is it? Higanbana asked. If you are Higanabana, you summoned what looks like Katsu's sword. Ally asked. Well let's say, I am just in my original form. I was once a human. I was an *Oiran but I killed a young lord. So I was killed for killing him. A week later, Hiro's father felt pity for me and brought me back to life. He told me he infuse my soul into a sword. Higanbana replied. I can imagine you as a lady who would kill a very influential man in society. Rin replied. Katsu looked. Katsu pushed Ally out the way. He summoned Higanbana. I told you not to summon me. Higanbana replied.You are the first to stop my blade. Only one man stopped my blade. Rai replied. I didn't even sense her presence. Well, I never thought I would see you again. Katsu replied. So the rumors are true are a lapdog. Rai replied. You can say what you like. Katsu replied. Wait you are the criminal, Rai the Slayer. Rin replied. 
What is Katsu's connect with her?
Stay Tuned.