Book Two: Part 1: Chapter Twenty-Five: Katsu's Agony and Ally Wakes Part One

Kaoru

Last time, Katsu was depressed about finding the fate of the Crimson-Eyed Reaper. He is also re insured that he found Tatum Gullveig, Higanbana's swordsmith and the creator of its poison. The next morning, Tatum gives Katsu the antidote. Give this to your lady friend, and she will be saved. Tatum replied. I wish you the best. Mio replied. Bye, Katsu! Ameria yelled. Bye, you all, I will come back and visit, alright! Katsu yelled. Katsu unsheathed Higanbana. You made an improvement. Katsu replied. Yeah, it looks like that before you didn't take care of her. Tatum replied. While you are having a little conniption, take my Tupperware of Cannelloni. Katsu replied. Is that a type of food? Tatum asked. Yes. Katsu replied. As Katsu left, a red-haired girl appeared. Were you watching this, Yu? Tatum asked. Yes, giving the antidote is securing his future children's. Yu replied.Katsu ends up in the hospital. So this is where she is being held? Katsu replied. Katsu is that you? Ally asked. Katsu unsheathed his sword. Ally is awake! I yelled. Where did Katsu go? Ally replied. What are you talking about? I asked. He was here, he left this behind for Ally to take. Ally reads the note, "I know no one will believe me and bet you don't either but this the antidote to Higanbana's poison. I went to search in the Ancient Avaritia of Atlas in the small country of Dolos-Apate to find Tatum Gullveig, the one who created the poison and sword, Higanbana." Where is my brother, Ally? Rin asked. It essential, he nearly killed you. Rin replied. That wasn't him, I don't know how to explain it. It was the person had a killer intent to bring Katsu out. Ally replied. I will prove he is innocent. Ally replied. Katsu hides in his safe haven in Higanbana Void, Katsu cries in Higanbana's arms. Katsu, I know how you feel too. I was accused of a crime I never committed. Higanbana replied. I know I shouldn't be the one comforting you right now, she is. Higanbana replied.
End of Part Three.