Bad News

Protect Taemin

Your POV

I jumped with happiness and excitement towards our house with Taemin and Jong In.

 

Taemin and I were drenched from the rain earlier, which was supposedly our date.

 

Kissing in the rain... Best romance EVER. ^^

 

 

"Did Dongsengs enjoy their date?" Jong In asked us.

 

"Obviously, she did," Taemin said about me. " -ah, we'll have a better date next time when it doesn't rain, ne?"

 

"Are you saying the date in the rain wasn't good?" I asked him. "I loved it! One of my dream dates is to kiss my love in the rain!"

 

He smiled and we entered the house slowly. "What are your other ones?" he asked. 

 

"Mmm," I thought out loud, "Walking through a cherry blossom park, and driving at night through an awesome warm breeze with surrounding city lights!"

 

"Maybe we could do that one day," Taemin suggested with a chuckle.

 

"Jinjja???" I grinned widely. "That would be so cool!"

 

Jong In sighed loudly as we took our shoes off by the front door.

 

Our parents were sitting in the kitchen when we walked in. They seemed to be waiting for us to get home. I blinked innocently, turning to Taemin when he was going to leave.

 

"At least dry yourself off first, Taemin..." I frowned at my drenched boyfriend who walked all the way up to our door just for me (and his Jong In hyung), pulling his hand into our house.

 

"Ah, gwenchana," Taemin patted my hand assuringly. "I have to get back to the dorm soon anyway,"

 

"Just come in real quick." Jong In pulled him through our door vigourously and shut the door behind him.

 

"Jong In!" I smacked him as punishment for his sudden forceful act. "What's wrong with you?" I glanced at my parents who were still watching us.

 

Taemin blinked confusingly at Jong In and I led him to my room to search for a towel.

 

 

Jong In headed to his, glancing at our parents with a sad but angry expression on his face.

 

Something's up with Jong In... I thought. I shut my room door behind me and watched Taemin dry his hair with the towel I lent him. "Do you want dry clothes, too?" I asked. "I can get a bag for your wet clothes..."

 

"Gwenchana," Taemin smiled. "You don't have to care about me so much, protector-ah,"

 

"Well, I am your protector," I shrugged. "I'm protecting you from getting sick."

 

"And I'm protecting you from having to protect me," he chuckled, tossing the wet towel on my bed and walking towards me.

 

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Yaaa, what kind of protection is that?"

 

Taemin took my hands and gazed into my eyes. We smiled and stood there in silence.

 

"Hey," he started to speak. I looked up at him and tilted my head.

 

"Hmm?" I asked.

 

"Is there something wrong with Jong In?" his eyes sparkled with sadness and curiousity at the same time. "Earlier... He was talking about how it was your last time at the company,"

 

"Bwo?" I blinked and tilted my head. "Hmm.. Maybe it's my punishment for getting into that fight,"

 

Taemin took one of his hands and slapped me softly. "Ya, is it because of this fight at the park that you're not allowed at the company anymore?"

 

I looked up at him, my eyes widened a little with shock from his soft but sudden slap. "Taemin..."

 

He bent down closer and kissed me on the cheek where he had hit me. "Mianhae... I didn't mean to suddenly hit you."

 

I mean, it didn't hurt or anything... I looked down at the floor beneath me and sighed. Are Omma and Appa really not allowing me to go to the company anymore because of that fight? "I've gotten into more fights than just this one, though..."

 

There was a soft knock on the door behind me that interrupted our small talk.

 

"Taemin, you have to leave." Jong In's deep voice whispered through the door.

 

I looked back up at Taemin as he sighed sadly and opened the door behind me. I took his arm before he exited the door and tiptoed to kiss him lightly on the lips.

 

"I love you..." I said to him under my breath.

 

He smiled and ruffled my hair out of place before walking to the front door with Jong In. "Saranghae, "

 

Taemin and Jong In were talking under their voices by the front door while I dried off in my room. When Taemin left, Jong In walked in.

 

I was sitting on the bed putting a pair of socks on when he sat next to me.

 

" dongseng, do you like it here?" Jong In suddenly asked. I looked up at him and blinked at this sudden question.

 

"Of course I do..." I said.

 

"Omma and Appa... They found out about my auditioning for SM Entertainment and becoming a trainee for all these years."

 

My eyes widened in horror and I waited for him to say something more about this.

 

"...They are letting me stay." Jong In looked down at the floor in front of us. The floor where he always danced or practiced because there was so much space; where he had revealed his secret to me about secretly auditioning.

 

"But you and your sisters have to go back." he murmured under his breath.

 

"Back....Back where?" I asked nervously. He took my hands and sighed deeply before responding.

 

"And the fight at the park..." he continued without answering me. "They were disappointed when the police had to take us home because of it. Thank goodness we didn't get into deeper trouble than that,"

 

"Back where, Jong In?!?!?!?!?" I asked again, yelling now.

 

"Back home."

 

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "We ARE home, Jong In.." 

 

"No." he looked up at me, sadness in his eyes. "Back home...to America."

 

I dropped my mouth and the tears automatically ran. "What?!?!" my voice became high with worry and fright. "Why?! What about you??? Where will you live???" 

 

He took me in his arms as I let out my tears and sobbed through his shirt.

 

"Jong In!! No..." I said through choking tears. "I don't want to leave..."

 

 


-Flashback-

Jong In's POV

My eyes widened in horror and I looked at the ground, breathing nervously.

 

"Jong In, you can continue your life as a dancer." Abeoji said. "But..."

 

"We're going back." Omoni finished for him.

 

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion and I looked up at them quickly. "Back where?!"

 

"Of course, America." Abeoji said.

 

"What about me?!" I asked. " Dongseng! What about her?"

 

"You can stay at your dorm with the other members, right?" Omoni said. "It'll be alright. Plus, you're getting old enough to become independent,"

 

"And , she didn't make that many friends here," Aboeji said, "So she won't have any problem leaving."

 

My shoulders drooped in sadness, disappointment, and shock. "Aboeji! She's made tons of friends; MY friends, and even got her first boyfriend!" 

 

He shook his head. "We're going back to America, and that's that."

 

I turned to Omoni knowing that Abeoji wouldn't buy it. "At least let stay; take Hee Na and Ahn Jil!"

 

"No!" the two youngest children of the family called from their room.

 

I rolled my eyes and didn't respond to them. "Dongseng won't get into any more fights. I promise, I can watch over her... She can stay here with me... Please... She's my closest Dongseng... We're such close siblings..."

 

"You need to focus on your career." Abeoji said. "We're taking back with us. This is your punishment for auditioning without our permission, Jong In."

 

"If I did audition with your permission, would you let her stay?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

 

They nodded; a tinge of regret stabbed into my chest. Then I should've gotten permission...

 

For the first time in a while, I felt my eyes start to water and my throat start to clog as I held back the tears.

 

"I...I have to go to the company now." I stammered, glancing at the time on my wristwatch. I looked at Omoni and Abeoji with pleading eyes. "May I take with me, for her last time there?"

 

They nodded. "Araseo, but bring her back home." Abeoji said.

 

I nodded and headed towards your room, wiping my tears before opening your door.

 

 

~End of Flashback~ 


Sooyoung's POV

I looked out my window at the dark cloudy sky above. It wasn't raining anymore, but the clouds looked like it will rain again tomorrow.

 

I sighed, fiddling with my phone in my hands. ".... We're going back, huh..."

 

"Sooyoung, are you done packing?" my dad called from downstairs. 

 

"Yeah," I called back, putting the last of my belongings into my fourth suitcase.

 

I hadn't explained to my dad why I was going back to America to my sisters and mom, but he didn't hold me back from doing so. He still had orders here in South Korea and I chose to go with him. But now I'm going back.

 

I was packing because I was going back with my best friend... Back to America.

 

My phone buzzed suddenly and I read the incoming message from Lu Han.

 

 

"Sooyoung, annyeong^^" it read. I laughed a little and replied back.

 

"Hello," I texted with a smiley emoticon.

 

"I think she, just heard the news..." he texted.

 

"I think so, too." I replied. "She and Taemin were going to go on all these cute dates...:("

 

"Ne..." Lu Han texted.

 

There weren't any more texts after that so I headed downstairs for dinner.


Your POV

I ran to the kitchen where my parents were and out of no where started to yell.

 

"Omma! Appa!! What is this?!" I yelled inbetween tears.

 

"Has Jong In told you already?" Appa asked.

 

"Why do I have to go back?!?!" I asked. "I like it here!" 

 

"It doesn't matter if you like it here or not, ttal." Omma said to me as she placed meals on the dinner table in front of Hee Na and Ahn Jil. "That fight today was bad. Why did you do that?"

 

"Didn't Jong In tell you?! That girl was pis--- making me mad!" I stopped inbetween my sentence to watch my mouth in front of my parents. "She was being mean!"

 

"Why couldn't you call the police?" Appa asked.

 

Jong In stepped out from the bedroom hallway and walked up next to me, listening to our conversation.

 

I scoffed, a little bit of tears escaped my eyes again. "Either way, they would've come, Appa."

 

"Anyway, go pack because we're leaving next weekend." he said.

 

"What?!" I smacked my sides and stomped like a child and whined. "I only have one more week here in South Korea?!"

 

"What's wrong with you?" Omma asked me. "Stop acting like a child. You're a teenager now,"

 

"Omma!" I groaned loudly and threw my head up frustratingly. " I don't want to go back! Can't I stay here with Jong In?? How come he gets to stay?!"

 

"He's a dancer, now." Appa said. "He needs to focus on his career. And, because he didn't audition without our permission, we're not letting you stay with him."

 

I shook my head at them and sighed, my voice shaking because the tears just kept coming down. "What is this... We moved here only recently, and now we're moving back?"

 

I didn't wait for them to answer; I stomped back to the bedrooms past Jong In and slammed my room door shut, slamming onto my bed to sob loudly and let it all out.

 

", eat dinner first." Omma said from the kitchen.

 

"NO!" I shrieked and continued to sob.

 

My room door opened and shut; Jong In walked in and sat next to me on my bed to pat me on the back for comfort.

 

    

 

 

 

 

 

Sooo a bit of a sad chapter like I said hehe.. O_O Here I'll make it up to you all.... KAI SPAM! <3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: First pic of Kai that I ever saw :))
 

 

 

Surprise it's your boyfriend that you protect <3

Hehe OKAYYY so...what will happen now I wonder TT TT story is turning out to have a sad ending D; mianhae....well. Here's ch 31 >< See you next chapter where it just gets worse.. Okay later! Thanks soooo much for reading; suscribe; comment; and stay tuned ^^