SM Entertainment

Protect Taemin

Your POV

 

"...and then he suddenly kissed me..." I said, finishing my summary of what happened with Lu Han today at the beach.

 

Eun Hye and Min stared with surprised expressions, and it was quiet in the room.

 

It was nighttime now, the day at the beach was fun and relaxing. I was able to give Taemin the necklace I bought for him, and Lu Han was able to confess to me.

 

I sighed. But... I don't have feelings for Lu Han. I thought. Well, if I don't have feelings for HIM, then who??

 

Taemin suddenly popped into my head and I shook him off of my mind. Aishhh, what are you thinking, liking the guy you protect at school??

 

 

"Yeah, you guys were really awkward when you came back to the picnic blanket," Eun Hye said, snapping me out of my thoughts. "You and Lu Han I mean. And I noticed that you two had matching necklaces,"

 

I felt for the shell necklace around my neck, realizing that I hadn't taken it off.

 

"Do you even like Lu Han, ?" Min asked.

 

I shook my head hesitantly, "Aniyo... But I didn't think someone like him would fall for me... I didn't think anyone at all would fall for me..."

 

See, I wasn't that popular in the United States. It was probably because I avoided relationships and focused on school, just like what I wanted to do here. The only thing that distracted me in the U.S. were my friends, which is why I didn't want to make any here...

 

...Until I met popular boy Taemin who got bullied in school, I felt like I should protect him.

 

"'Anyone like him'?" Eun Hye asked. "What do you mean?"

 

"He's like, adorable and so cute," I said. "Why would he like me?"

 

"Because you're short and cute and adorable," Jong In walked in and sat next to us on the floor. "And you're brave, protecting Taemin like that."

 

"Eavesdropping again?" Eun Hye giggled and nudged him.

 

"Get out," I whined, trying to shoving him in the shoulder. He resisted so I gave up and just let him stay.

 

"What about Taemin, ? And En?" Min asked.

 

I flinched at the sound of his name, glancing at her awkwardly. "En?... I won't see him again."

 

"Of course you won't, so go for Taemin!" she said. "Aja! Fighting!"

 

"Ehhh???" I panicked, making a face. "I don't like him or anything, he's just my friend..."

 

"Is that what you really think about him?" Jong In asked. "What was that necklace you gave to him today, while you were staring?"

 

"Staring at what?" I asked.

 

"At my body," he winked, and there was an awkward silence around the room for a few seconds.

 

I broke it by saying quickly, "That necklace for him was like, just a friend getting a gift for another friend, that's it."

 

"Why were you staring at your Oppa's body, huh?" Eun Hye teased. "Cuz it looked so nice??"

 

I laughed nervously and shoved her playfully, "Ya!!! It's so weird for siblings to do that to each other!"

 

"So why did you do it??" she asked, and we laughed louder to fill the awkwardness around the room, especially for Jong In.

 

 

I glanced at him nervously and pursed my lips, calming down from laughing. "Anyway, I don't have any feelings for anyone currently."

 

"I bet it'll be Taemin soon," Jong In mumbled. "Chanyeol interpreted something like that,"

 

That's right, after Chanyeol left me and Lu Han alone at the beach when Lu Han confessed, he also said that I would reject Lu Han because I like someone else. But that didn't make sense, since I don't have feelings for anyone.

 

Taemin suddenly popped into my head again and I threw my head back, ruffling my hair out of place. "AISHHHH why am I thinking about YOU?!"

 

 

"What? Who?" Eun Hye asked, "What's with the sudden reaction about you might having feelings for Taemin?"

 

"I DON'T!" I said.

 

"Why are you denying?" Jong In laughed softly and stood up to dance a little bit around the room.

 

I smacked him hard in the leg so that it would hopefully hurt for him. But he continued to dance as if nothing hurt him.

 

I rolled my eyes and turned to Eun Hye and Min.


The next day, Min had to leave for the airport and fly back to America quickly because of a family emergency. It left Minho sad, but they promised each other that they would see each other again soon.

 

 

Eun Hye, Jong In, the SHINee members and I stood at the entrance of the boarding gate, bidding a sad farewell to Min.

 

"She's only been here for a few days..." I said. "MIN, I'LL MISS YOU!!!! TT TT" I yelled towards the plane out the window which she was boarding. "I hope she can visit again..."

 

 

"Or visit us in America!" Eun Hye suggested.

 

I smiled. "Maybe,"

 

"You're not visiting alone," Jong In said. I looked up at him and pouted.

 

"Then come with me," I said. 

 

"No." he shoved me in the shoulder gently and walked away. I rolled my eyes and laughed. That Jong In...

 

"Don't mind him," Eun Hye patted me in the shoulder. "Visit us as much as you like! But be safe,"

 

    

 

"I'm going to get chicken." Onew said, wandering off somewhere in the airport to find a place where they sell chicken.

 

"Hurry up, we have to get to the SM building soon," Key said.

 

"For what?" I asked him. He scoffed and looked away from me, not bothering to answer. Geez.. I don't think this diva likes me. I made a face at him and turned to Taemin who walked up next to me.

 

"We need to rehearse," Taemin explained for Key. "Would you like to come with us?"

 

"That'd be fun!" Eun Hye squealed. "Ga-ja! Come one, !!"

 

I sighed and shrugged her off of me, bowing apologetically to Taemin. She just invited herself...=.= "Mianhae, but she can come too, right?"

 

"Of course! Both of you can," Jonghyun grinned, putting his arm around Eun Hye.

 

"Aishhh," Key whined. "Aishhhhh do they REALLY have to come with us?"

 

"Kai hyung has to meet up with the other EXO members anyway," Taemin said. I smiled at him. Thanks for the support^^ Now we get to see SM Entertainment!!

 

"Well then." Key threw his chin up and puffed, stomping off to the exit of the airport to probably wait in the van.

 

 

I turned to Taemin again, noticing the shark necklace I had bought for him was around his neck. "You're wearing the necklace," I gasped and smiled happily, thankful that he liked it.

 

He smiled back, "Ne~ Gomawo, I really like it." he looked at the blue bracelet around me, "And you're wearing the bracelet." I nodded. His eyes glanced at my neck where I wore the blue shell necklace that Lu Han gave me. Yep, it's still around my neck.

 

"Come on, let's go!" Eun Hye gestured us to the exit of the airport and snapped sad Minho out of his thoughts as the plane took off to the states. "Let's go to SM Entertainment!!!"

 

 

We waited for Key and Onew in the van. Jong In slept silently in his seat, Jonghyun and Eun Hye chatted a little, and Taemin and I chatted with Minho.

 

"You got her number?!" I asked Minho. "Huh.. She said she doesn't have a phone, though!"

 

"Aniyo, no it was her mom's cellphone... She doesn't have one of her own," he explained.

 

"Hyung, you should get her one," Taemin said with a smile. "You two would have couple phones,"

 

I nodded in agreement. "That would be so cute!"

 

"Why don't you two get your own," Minho teased, winking at Taemin.

 

"Ya! Hyung!" he blushed and laughed shyly, hiding his smile behind the back of his hand.

 

 

 

I pursed my lips and giggled to myself silently. Jong In nudged me in the middle of his sleep and smiled. I nudged him back and we all prepared to depart for SM Entertainment when we saw Key and Onew with shopping bags and a box of chicken exit the airport.

 

"There are shopping centers in the airport?" Eun Hye asked.

 

"Gift shops," Jonghyun said.

 

 

"Calm yourself," Jong In told the jumpy and excited Eun Hye as we walked closer to the building.

 

"But all of these k-pop groups will be there!" she squealed excitedly. "Plus, I've been told I look like SNSD's Tiffany. I would like to meet her and compare! ^o^ Aaaah, can we go to YG Entertainment, too??"

 

"ANDWE we are not giving you a tour of all the entertainment buildings!!" Key said. "And you don't look like Tiffany..."

 

"Yes, she does..." Taemin and Minho said at the same time. I laughed at 2min's unison.

 

Onew chewed on his last piece of chicken and shared some with Jong In. He was eyeing me next to Taemin with a very concentrated expression.

 

I cocked my eyebrows at him. "What?" I mouthed to him.

 

He smirked and looked away.

 

" -ah, will you watch us rehearse?" Taemin asked me.

 

I nodded and smiled. "Of course!" he smiled and randomly reached for my arm, the one that had his blue bracelet on it. He held my hand as he examined the bracelet around my wrist.

 

I blushed a little and glanced at Eun Hye next to me. She smiled and nudged me softly, and I felt myself blush harder.

 

A couple of people exited the building and ran towards us. "Yaaaaa! Annyeong!"

 

I felt my heart skip a beat. Lu Han...WAIT why did my heart just skip a beat?! I don't have feelings for him!

 

Lu Han and Chanyeol walked up to us. "Hey! What's up?"

 

"Lu Han! Chanyeol!" Eun Hye greeted both of them with a hug. I felt a twinge of jealousy when she hugged Lu Han. But WHY?! I don't have feelings for him!!!!

 

I sighed. Maybe it's because I know he he has feelings for me... And I'm selfishly thinking that I'm the only girl for him, even though I won't return his feelings......Wow, that's kinda y, ... = =

 

"Hey," Lu Han smiled softly and patted me on the head. I smiled shyly and looked up at him. I didn't realize that Taemin shifted closer to me and held my arm tighter. Lu Han noticed and laughed flatly. "Annyeong, Taemin,"

 

Taemin smiled back. "Hello."

 

"Ooooooo" Jonghyun and Key giggled under their breaths.

 

"There's JongKey right there..." Minho whispered.

 

"Is that...another couple?" I guessed. He nodded and I laughed under my breath.

 

 

Lu Han and Chanyeol showed us the way to the dance room where the rest of the EXO members were.

 

We passed by a couple of rooms and I saw a group in one of them. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk recgonized us and waved. They saw me and yelled, "Annyeong, protector!" I waved back and smiled, remembering their group 'Super Junior.'

 

We neared the dance room, loud music and singing blasting from it. I recogonized some of the tunes and blinked, trying to remember where I heard it before.

 

When we walked into the room, the 11 members of EXO stood up and bowed to us and the SHINee members. "Annyeonghaseyo!"

 

" !" Se Hun ran up to me and picked me up into a bear hug. "You're here, too!"

 

I laughed as he set me down. "Yep! We came with Jong In,"

 

"Waaahh there's a lot of members in here!" Eun Hye said. "EXO, right? They didn't debut yet..."

 

"We will soon," someone I didn't recgonize said. He looked a bit older than the others. "Annyeonghaseyo. I am Su Ho, leader of EXO-K."

 

"OHH," I nodded and widened my eyes in excitement. "Whoaa, nice to meet you! EXO-K? 'K'??"

 

"We're split up into two," Lay explained. "Korean and Chinese,"

 

"EXO-K and EXO-M," Jong In added. "I'm in EXO-K." I nodded, understanding.

 

"That's so cool," Eun Hye said, leaning closer to whisper to me. "Yaaa, these guys are pretty hot,"

 

I laughed and nudged her playfully. I examined each of the members and recgonized the mysterious angel from the top of the building the other day. "Oh?? You!"

 

He smiled. "Nice to see you again,"

 

"You were the guy on top of the building!" I said, elbowing Chanyeol behind me. "Ya! Why didn't you tell me he was one of your members??"

 

"Why were you on top of the building?" Eun Hye asked. "Commiting suicide? O_O"

 

"Filming an EXO teaser," Su Ho laughed. "Kris would never do that."

 

"Kris? Is that your name?" I asked the angel.

 

"Ne." he said. "I'm the leader of EXO-M,"

 

"We haven't seen you for a while," Chen said. "How are you, Dongseng?"

 

"Good," I said. "And you all?"

 

"Just fine," Tao said. I smiled, remembering that he reminded me of Jaesun. "What?" he asked.

 

"Nothing~" I sang. I looked around the room and noticed that there were two other members that I haven't seen before.

 

Lu Han noticed. "You haven't met these guys, huh?" he asked. "That's D.O. and Baek Hyun."

 

"Bacon?" Eun Hye asked.

 

"Baek Hyun," we all corrected her.

 

"Sounds a lot like 'bacon'..." she mumbled.

 

"Annyeong," D.O. and Baek Hyun said to us.

 

"You should sing for them," Su Ho said.

 

"Waaaah," my face lit up. "Jongmal??! Really???"

 

They smiled and Xiu Min went over to the radio to switch on that familiar tune that I heard earlier when I was trying to remember where I heard it from before.

 

When I remembered that night that Jong In Oppa revealed his secret of auditioning and becoming an SM trainee EXO member, I widened my eyes in excitement and gasped as the song began.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6fPzVNIEB0

Girl, I can’t explain what I feel
Oh baby my baby, baby, baby, baby, yeah~

Haruga machi ilbuncheoreom neukkyeojige mandeulji
Neomanisseumyeon yeonghwasogui juingong
Neol boreodallyeoganeun aeksyeonsinirado jjigeulgeot cheoreom
Nan machi yeongungi doen geotcheoreom

Neon naege wanbyeok sangsanghaebwasseo
Gamkkeramyeon eotteolkka
Nan neoman gwaenchantago malhaejumyeon modu wanbyeokhae oh baby

I lost my mind neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae
Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion
Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon
Maeilgeudaewa sumanheun gamjeongdeureul nanwojugo baewogamyeo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon

Sesangnamjadeul modu nalbureowohae
Neoreul gajin naega jiltuna jukgennabwa
Haega gado dari gado jeoldae anbyeonhae oh whoa~
Nan bogiboda ujikhage mideullamjaraneungeol
Neon algedoeltenikka oh whoa~

I dont know why jeoldaejeogin igamjeong
Naega saenggakjocha haesseulkka
Nae gyeote isseulttae nan jeomjeom daedanhan namjaga doedo bitnaneun geol

I lost my mind neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae
Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion
Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon
Maeilgeudaewa sumanheun gamjeongdeureul nanwojugo baewogamyeo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon

Ganjeolhi barago barandamyeon
Irwojilkka donghwayaegicheoreom
Yeongwonhan dulmanui haepiaending happily ever after
Namaneun neol mideojugo jikyeojugo dallaejulkke
Nipyeoni doelkke
Nigyeoteseo jeoldae antteona

I lost my mind neoreul cheoeummannasseulttae
Neo hanappaego modeungeoseun get in slow motion
Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon
Maeilgeudaewa sumanheun gamjeongdeureul nanwojugo baewogamyeo
Ssaugo ulgo anajugo
Naege malhaejwo ige sarangiramyeon

Sesangnamjadeul modu nalbureowohae
Neoreul gajin naega jiltuna jukgennabwa
My babe, baby babe, baby baby~
Neol araboneungeol ige sarangingeol
Aicheoreom neol jaju utgemandeulgo
Chingucheoreom neol gajang pyeonhage mandeulkkeoya
My babe, baby babe, baby baby~
Malhaejwo naege what is love~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

Hi everyone!^^ Chapter 18 is updatedd~~ Sorry for the long wait >< ...As you know....school............=__=

BUT Spring break is next week for us so I might be able to update a lot...NOT! TT_TT I'm sorry but I'm going to New York!!! D: (Yes I know my profile says I'm from New York but..no. That's where I want to go ;3)

Hehe we're going for MY 16TH BIRTHDAY!!! ^w^ aah I'm going to Koreatown FOR SURE to get lots of kpop omg so excited~~<3 hehe I hope they have SHINee's Sherlock album in stores?... Eh no it's probably too early.

ANYWAY I hope you like this chapter of visiting SM Entertainment and meeting the rest of the EXO members with Eun Hye... Poor Lu Han T T you're going to reject him when you realize your feelings for...WOOPS almost spoiled that. 8D but it's probably obvious who it is ;) Aha I really like the song "What is Love" so I decided that 'Bacon' and D.O. should be introduced through their singing of it ^o^ hehe stay tuned for Chapter 19! Please wait patiently ^o^ I'll be away for a while but will return sooonn~~~ But maybe I will update before I go... MAYBE.

Annyeong~~ <3 Thanks for suscribing&supporting :3 See you soon!

 

NEW FANFIC ^O^!!! It has Super Junior's EVIL MAKNAE in it!!! ;D The plot was inspired by my dream... hehe I started writing the foreword and chapter 1... But I won't continue until I finish this one. Soooo it'll be a while until I update this. For now... I hope you all liked chapter 1.... 8D

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/136025/prisoner-of-the-lord-kyuhyun-kyuhyun-romance-superjunior-you

Poster by euntaec (Thanks so much ^o^ <3)