Chapter 4: A caterpillar's....

Legend of the Butterfly Pavilion

Yewon sighed as she walked her pavillion with heavy fotsteps with her retainers behind her. Under the dark sky she looked up and saw two bright starts staring down at her.

"Mother, Father where are you? I wish you were here to hug me and kiss my forehead like you used to." Yewon smiled sadly as pearls of tears slid down her rosy cheeks.

"Your Highness." A voice called out as Yewon turned. She saw her brother and smiles as he looked at her sadly.

"Brother.." Yewon spoke with a soft voice which carried lots of emotions.

"I heard what happened." Namjoon said.

Yewon looked down as tears continued roling down her cheeks. 'Brother why can't the King know? Why doesn't he know that I love him more than Seungwan loves him!" Yewon said as she cried.

"Your highness.." Namjoon's heart broke at the sight of her sister's cry.

Yewon sobs slowly stopped as her vision turned black. "YOUR HIGHNESS!!" Namjoon said as he shouted for her retinues.

"Lady Kim!" Namjoon shouted as lady Kim stepped forward with another retinue as the other retinues went to get the doctor.

Namjoon caried his sister to her pavillion as the Royal Physician entered and checked on Yewon as Namjoon and the other retinues left the pavillion and waited outside. The Queen and Queen Dowager rushed to Yewon's pavillion hearing the news as the retainers bowed to them.

"Your Highness." Namjoon greeted.

"Her condition?" The Queen Mother asked.

"The physician is still checking on her." Namjoon said as he bowed. The Queen Dowager and Queen Mother looked into the pavillion nervously. A Royal nurse rushed out of the pavillion and ran to the other nurses to ask for more herbs.

"The Queen needs more herbs, hurry!" The nurse said frantically as the other nurses run to the doctor's office to get herbs.

"What's going on?" Namjoon asked. The nurse looked him nervously.

"WHAT IS GOING ON! ANSWER ME!" Namjoon shouted at the nurse with fustration.

"Forgive me, My Lord!" Namjoon looked at the nurse with fury in his eyes.

"What happened to the Queen?" Namjoon asked again, this time with a hint of anger.

"The Queen's condition has worsened.." The Nurse said as she bow to Namjoon.

"General Kim, the Queen is requesting for your presence." Lady Kim said as she bowed.

Namjoon nodded and dismissed the nurse as the medical team came out.

"Your Highness."

Namjoon bowed to Yewon as she sat near her table, dressed in white as her hair was let down, her face was pale like a ghost as her eyes were empty as she turned to her brother.

"Oraeboni.." Yewon called out.

"Your higheness, what happened?" Yewon swallowed.

"I have a heart condition, it's getting weaker as the day goes by.." she said as she held onto her chest. "But Oraeboni... it doesn't hurt as much as the hurt the King recieved from me.. This must be my punishment."

Namjoon looked at her sister in shock. "No, Your Highness. Why would-"

Yewon looked at her brother with tears in her eyes. "However, that is why I have a favor to ask from you... please watch over the king if anything happens to me. Protect him from Consort Son."

Namjoon sighed.

"My days may be numbered but I won't die so soon. I will only leave when Consort Son gets what she deserves." Yewon coughs as she holds onto her chest in pain. She quickly drinks a herbal medicine.

"Your Highness.." Namjoon looked at her sister.

"Oraeboni, please let me rest a little.." Yewon said as she smiled. Namjoon nods and leaves the pavillion as Lady Kim enter.