Chapter 3 - Dahyun's Note

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where’s Eunha unnie?” Dahyun asked when she saw that only SinB were in the kitchen “Oh, no. Don’t try to cook, Hwang. You don’t want us to stay inside the bathroom, do you?”

“Hey! Stop insulting my cooking skills.” SinB retorted “Besides, I’m not cooking. I’m preparing the ingredients since Eunha unnie is still out on the grocery. She said that she’ll cook when she gets back.”

“Oh…I see. Do you want me to help you?”

“And what? Destroy the knife if it wounded you? No, thanks. I’m fine, Dahyun.”

Dahyun puffed her cheeks before sitting in the dining table “Are you going back to the hospital?”

“If you want me to.”

“I think I’ll have Eunha unnie to do that.”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Don’t you want to see this angel of yours, though?”

SinB accidentally put force in her knife, causing the kitchen counter to be sliced too “Opps…”

“Ya, goddess of destruction! Stop ruining the house, will you?”

“Stop mentioning my crush, will you?” SinB answered back but then she realized “I mean…shut up!”

“Ohh…you’re admitting that you like this angel, huh? Should I let you go back there even though they could figure out where I am? Your love life is important to me, you know.”

“I won’t, Dahyun. You said you’re not ready to face them, that means you should not let them know.”

“But, you need to see your crush. You could get to know her. It’s important to know each other.”

“It’s fine. You’re more important.”

“Omo!” Dahyun reacted “You’re being sweet. Should I blush because finally you’re saying cringey words? Or should I answer back with cringey words?”

“Do that and you’ll see me vomiting around the house.”

Dahyun laughed when the front door opened and Eunha entered with grocery in her hands. Dahyun immediatey ran to help her carry it towards the kitchen. Eunha took over in cooking while Dahyun and SinB arranged the things that Eunha bought.

“Dahyun…” Eunha suddenly called, making Dahyun look at her and give her a ‘what?’ look “…Jihyo isn’t the only one looking for you.”

“Huh? Who else would look for me except for my sister, who probably was ordered by my mother?” Dahyun answered with a chuckle but Eunha was still serious “Who is it, unnie?”

“The exiled.” Eunha answered, making SinB stopped what she’s doing too “The vampires that was taken off our Kingdom. They’re planning on using you.”

“Oh…” was all Dahyun could muttered ‘Tsk. This is becoming seriously troublesome now…’

“Don’t worry, Eunha unnie.” SinB interrupted “We’ll protect our princess.”

“Yeah but…isn’t it better if we ask Jihyo’s assistance? She united force with the daughters of your father’s officials, Dahyun. They could help us protect you from the exiled.”

“Unnie, calm down.” Dahyun stated as she held Eunha’s hand “I’m powerful too, okay? Did you forget that I’m the daughter of the strongest vampire? I can handle those exiled, trust me.”

“But…I’m just worried about you. I don’t want anything to happen to you, Dahyun. You’re like a sis—“

“I know, I know.” Dahyun interrupted and hugged the short bunny-looking girl “Don’t worry. Nothing would happen to me. I promise that. I won’t let anything happen to me or to you and SinB.”

Eunha hugged Dahyun back when they heard a vomiting noise in the back. SinB was vomiting.

“Y-YA! Are you okay?” Dahyun and Eunha reacted as they rushed to SinB’s side who was now vomiting

“Y-Yeah, yeah. I’m fine.” SinB stuttered “It’s just…too cringey for my blood.” she answered, earning a push from Eunha and Dahyun

“You idiot, you scared us.” Eunha scolded

“I told you to stop being cringey on the house or else I’ll vomit, yet you did.”

“Someday, you’ll find someone who will bring out the cringey side of Hwang Eunbi.”

“No one would dare to do that.”

“That angel would.” Dahyun answered back

“Again with this discussion?”

Eunha and Dahyun could only laugh at how SinB was turning red. But then, Dahyun faced Eunha to assure her once more.

“If it makes you feel better, I’ll talk to my sister if this exiled starts to make their move. If not…then we’ll stay like this. Is that okay with you, unnie?”

“Alright. Let’s just wait, for a while.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuju dropped the huge box she’s holding infront of Chaeyoung, Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Mina. Then she opened it for them to see what’s inside.

“Is this Dahyun’s things?” Jihyo asked and she nodded “Thank you. I don’t know how you managed to do that but…thanks.” she added and Yuju just nodded again “You can’t speak?”

“YA! Ofcourse, she can.” Jeongyeon interrupted “She’s just shy to let you hear her voice. It’s amazing.”

“I’m telling your girlfriend that you’re being smooth to another girl.”

“Don’t you dare, Park! I’m just telling the truth. Anyways, why don’t we start searching for ways to get to Dahyun?”

“Right. Then, help me read through her stuffs. Look for any spells or such that could penetrate through Jung Eunbi’s barrier.”

“Who’s Jung Eunbi?” the group asked

Jihyo sighed “Eunha. Her real name is Eunbi, just like SinB. Though, their last name differs.”

“They could have the same name in the future.” Jeongyeon interrupted as she text with Nayeon “Hwang Eunbi could became Jung Eunbi when she marry Jung Yerin.”

“What?”

“It seems like our Yerin has a crush on SinB.” Jeongyeon answered with a chuckle

“Oh…that’s great. That kid needs a love life. Anyways, enough texting and help.”

“Why me? Tzuyu and Mina are texting too.”

And that’s when Jihyo noticed that Tzuyu and Mina were indeed focus i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter