Chapter 10 - The Last Day

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One month later

It was now the last day and Dahyun decided to make it a rest day since tomorrow was the day of the war. She saw that her team were already prepared. After a month of training, the humans unlocked their own abilities.

Nayeon’s ability was water, Momo’s ability was wind, Sana’s ability was mind-control, Sowon’s ability was lightning, Yerin’s ability was earthquake, Umji’s ability was earth-molding and Wendy’s ability was lava while Chaeyoung’s ability was prediction.

They wondered why Chaeyoung’s power were prediction when their abilities were based on their partner’s powers. If Dahyun’s power is mimicry, why did Chaeyoung got prediction?

But the team decided to just leave it be since Chaeyoung can also control mimicry, anyway. All of them also got their own chants, created by their partners.

“Sowon unnie’s chant is ‘Wish’.” Eunha informed as they gather around

“Yerin unnie’s chant is ‘Yennie’. It’s her nickname.” SinB added

“Umji’s chant is ‘Thumb’.” Yuju muttered

“Seungwan’s chant is ‘WenDerp’.” Jihyo said, making them laugh “It’s not funny.”

Jeongyeon chuckled before she composed herself “A’s chant is ‘Nabongs’.”

“Sana unnie’s chant is ‘Squirrel’.” Tzuyu stated

“Momo unnie’s chant is ‘Moguri’.” Mina told

“Chaeyoung’s chant is ‘Chaeng’.” Dahyun answered too “If you need back up, just summon someone.” she added

“How about your chant, Dahyun?” Wendy asked “You didn’t told us. Jeongyeon’s chant is ‘YooJeong’, Mina’s chant is ‘Minari’, Tzuyu’s chant is ‘Yoda’ while Ji’s chant is ‘GodJihyo’. How about yours?” she added

“Promise me you won’t laugh.”

“Promise.” they all answered

“It’s ‘Dubu’.” Dahyun whispered, causing the others to stayed silent “W-What’s wrong?”

“That’s…cute.” Chaeyoung commented “It’s suits you, unnie.”

“Really? You think so?” Dahyun asked and Chaeyoung nodded, making her smile “Alright, then.” she muttered “Now that our chants are known, let’s review our plan once more.”

Dahyun then started to review the plan to the others. The plan was to be with their partners and to communicate using mind instead of telling out loud. They were tasked to take care of the vampires along their way towards the main building where the head is hiding. In case they ran out of power which is bound to happen, they should find the WonHa and DubChaeng couple to refill their power source until they reached the main building.

“Once we reach the main building, I’ll take care of the head.” Dahyun stated and they all nodded “You don’t need to exert too much power in the vampires outside the main building since we have the Kingdom’s vampire with us.” she added “That’s all, then…”

“So…what should we do? We still have a few hours before the war happens. Should we train more?” SinB asked but Dahyun shook her head

“You can spend it with your partners.” Dahyun stated, earning smiles from the others

After a month of being together, the others got closed to their partners. Eunha and SinB even started calling Sowon and Yerin as unnies since they were older if they were in human form. Umji and Yuju clicked since Yuju was weird but Umji was patient in understanding.

Meanwhile, Nayeon was a lot more affectionate to Jeongyeon than before. Tzuyu was being too overprotective with her dear Sana unnie and Momo was showing her love to Mina more and more each day. Wendy and Jihyo’s relationship remained strong as always.

Dahyun and Chaeyoung just returned to their normal self, the bestfriends they are in Gyeonggi-do. They started to act comfortably with each other but Dahyun was more careful in protecting Chaeyoung now that she saw the future. She knows…she can’t let that happen.

“Do you want to go somewhere, Yerin unnie?” SinB asked and Yerin nodded “Where?”

“Your heart.” Yerin answered, earning a blush from SinB “I’m kidding. Arcade sounds good.”

“O-Oh…let’s go, then. I’ll win you some prizes since I’m good at games.” SinB boasted

“It’s fine, SinB. Yerin is a Goddess when it comes to claw machines.” Sowon informed as the first couple left “How about you, my bunny? Do you want to go somewhere too?”

“I want to go to the Hospital.” Eunha answered with a smile but Sowon was confused

“Yoo Hospital? Why go there?” Sowon asked cluelessly, making Eunha chuckled

“It’s been a month since we’ve known each other. I want to re-enact the scene of how we met.” Eunha answered, making Sowon smile as she wrapped an arm around Eunha

“You’re such a romantic person, Jung Eunbi.” Sowon stated “But sure. Let’s go, shall we?”

“Hmm.” Eunha hummed and the two of them followed out of the house

“Umji, I’ll take you iceskating.” Yuju said as she drag Umji outside without hearing an answer

“Your partner seems to like Omuji.” Nayeon said to Jeongyeon as they watched them leave

“Don’t worry, A. Yuju may be weird but she’s a responsible person.”

“I’m not worried, I just wanted to inform you.” Nayeon stated with her bunny smile “Anyways, where should we spend our day today? Hmm?”

“Bed.”

The people that’s left in the living room coughed when Jeongyeon answered that. They immediately made excuses to leave the house. But before they left, Dahyun reminded…

“Put the sheets in the washing machine when you’re done. I don’t want to be the one who’ll do it, understood?” Dahyun reminded before slamming the door shut

Nayeon and Jeongyeon looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter