Chapter 8 - Q & A

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Dahyun woke up feeling a great amount of energy around. She immediately went out of her room and headed down to the basement floor 5, where the training ground is. As she have guessed, her fellow vampire were fighting. It was SinB and Jeongyeon.

 “What happened here?”

“SinB interrupted Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie’s moment.” Yerin answered

“And here I thought that we finally won’t get interrupted since we’re on the same room.” Nayeon muttered to herself

“I see.” Dahyun nodded “How long have they been at this?”

“Long enough for us to finish cooking breakfast.” Sowon answered as Eunha and her entered the scene “Can you stop them and take them upstairs to eat?”

Dahyun showed a thumbs up and walked towards the two. Jeongyeon throws some ice daggers which SinB destroyed and was about to throw a punch but Dahyun stopped it.

“Breakfast time.” Dahyun stated “You can continue later. For now, let’s eat breakfast.”

“Great, I’m hungry.” SinB muttered before walking away

“We’re not done yet, Hwang.” Jeongyeon said before she walk with Nayeon too

Dahyun just shook her head before walking towards the dining room of the basement because it was much more larger than the one upstairs. The foods were line up on the table and everyone was present except for one person.

“Where’s Chaeyoung?” Dahyun asked, making everyone look at her weirdly “W-What?”

“You two slept together and you’re going to ask us?” Jihyo muttered

“WHAT? US? SLEPT TOGETHER?” Dahyun exclaimed “N-No way...”

“You didn’t know?” Wendy asked with a chuckle “She went to your room because she can’t sleep in hers. I can’t believe you didn’t noticed someone had entered your room.”

“How did she managed to get in, anyways?”

“I handed her the key. Thought you might want to wake up with her.” SinB answered

“You’re an idiot, Hwang.” Dahyun stated before walking towards her room and knock on it “Chaeyoung ah, it’s breakfast time. Are you still asleep?” she asked but there was no response “Chaeng!” she called again “I’m coming in...”

The moment Dahyun opened the door, the door of the bathroom also opened and she saw Chaeyoung getting out of the bathroom while wearing a towel.

“Y-YA! I told you to wait outside.”

Dahyun blushed as she immediately went out “S-Sorry. I couldn’t hear you.”

“Nice excuse, vamp. You have a great hearing sense and you didn’t heard me?”

“Sorry.” was all Dahyun could muttered as she calm herself down “Why couldn’t I hear her?”

After awhile, the door opened and Chaeyoung got out of the room “Done, let’s go.”

Dahyun nodded her head and the two of them started walking towards the dining room “By the way, why didn’t you wake me up when you went to my room? We could have talked.”

“Ahh...well, I wanted to talk with you but seeing your peaceful sleeping face...I guess you were too tired so I didn’t wake you up. Besides, sleeping next to you gave me a good night sleep so...thanks, unnie.” Chaeyoung stated with a smile

“You know that you’re always welcome.” Dahyun muttered “Anyway, why didn’t I heard you? I swear, I didn’t heard you earlier. And I didn’t noticed you last night too.”

“I told you, you must be too tired to notice.” Chaeyoung answered “Too many things happened yesterday, remember?”

“Right...” Dahyun nodded “Or maybe my vampire skill is decreasing.” she added jokingly “I hope that’s not it.”

“That’s not it, unnie.” Chaeyoung comforted “I’m sure that’s not it.”

Dahyun just nodded her head with a hum as they reached the dining room. As soon as they sat down, they started to eat while talking.

“So, no one has properly introduced themselves. How about we start with introductions?”

“That’s right. Since we’ll be working with each other, let’s get to know each one.” Eunha supported Sowon’s idea “Let’s start with our Princess, shall we?”

“I told you to stop calling me that.” Dahyun muttered “My name’s Kim Dahyun and I’m the youngest princess of the Vampire Kingdom. Nice to meet you all.” she said and signal the person next to her to continue

“Son Chaeyoung, Dahyun unnie and Jihyo unnie’s childhood friend from Gyeonggi-do.”

“Hwang Eunbi, but I go as SinB. I’m Dahyun’s trusted guardian ever since she was 7.”

“I’m Jung Yerin, friends with Nayeon unnie, Jeongyeon unnie and Sowon unnie. Nice to--”

“What about adding ‘SinB’s soulmate’ in your description?”

“Shut up, Dahyun!” SinB muttered as she roll her eyes but Yerin just chuckle to it “Next.”

“Son Seungwan but you can call me Wendy. I’m Park Jihyo’s girlfriend. Nice to meet you.”

“Park Jihyo. Dahyun’s older sister and Seungwannie’s girlfriend.”

“Jung Eunbi but also known as Eunha. I’m also Dahyun’s trusted guardian and I’m SinB’s trusted partner in crime.” Eunha stated “And...Sowon’s soulmate.”

Dahyun chuckled when Eunha added the last part “Good one, unnie. That’s why I love you.”

“HEY!” SinB reacted “Well...fine. I don’t care, anyways.”

“Moving on.” Sowon interrupted “My name’s Kim Sojung but I go with Sowon. I’m a doctor and a friend of Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Yerin. Umji’s my little sister and...I’m...uhh...”

“Just say it.” Jeongyeon muttered

“...Eunha’s soulmate.”

“There you go.” Jeongyeon teased, earning a slap in the thigh from Nayeon “A!” she whined

“Stop teasing her. We’re infront of the foods.”

“Aye, aye.”

“Whipped.” Yuju leader “Anyways, I’m Choi Yuna but you can call me Yuju. I’m Jeongyeon unnie’s spy.”

“Kim Yewon but you can call me Umji since Nayeon unnie gave me that nickname.”

“It’s a cute name.” Nayeon said in a defensive tone “Anyways, Im Nayeon. A doctor, friend of Sowon and Yerin. Yoo Jeongyeon’s A.” she introduced with a wink to Jeongyeon

Jeongyeon chuckled before she introduced herself “Yoo Jeongyeon. Daughter of Yoo Kihyun, which is the King’s right-hand. I’m friend with two dorks and the girlfriend of a goddess.”

“Smooth.” Elkie commented “I’m Elkie. Don’t ask my full name, just call me Elkie. I’m Tzuyu’s trusted official together with CLC but she rarely calls them. Must be favoritism.”

“You know that.” Tzuyu stated with a smile, making Sana grumpy “Come on, unnie. You know that you’re still my favorite among the others.”

“Yeah, yeah. Whatever...” Sana muttered and listened to Mina’s introduction

“My name’s Myoui Mina, the CEO of Myoui Company and daughter of Ryu Myoui. I’m also Hirai Momo’s soon-to-be girlfriend, right?” Mina asked as she faced Momo, who blushed

“Y-Ya!” Momo reacted as she slap Mina’s shoulder then faked a cough “Hirai Momo, Mina’s assistant.” she introduced, earning a pout from Mina “I’m not going to say it, Myoui.”

“Yeah, I know.” Mina stated with a pout ‘Damn, that’s cute...’ Momo thought “I heard you.”

“EH?” Momo exclaimed, shocking everyone “You read my mind?”

“It’s the link, Momo unnie.” Dahyun answered “Anyways, let’s proceed. Sana unnie?”

“Oh. I’m Minatozaki Sana, the cutest barista you’ll see. I’m Tzuyu’s bestfriend and...” she trailed as she glance at Tzuyu “...nevermind. She’s not my bestfriend.”

“Ya, unnie!” Tzuyu reacted “I told you, you’re my favorite. Stop being jealous.”

“I’m not. You better introduce yourself now, Chou. So that we could talk about something else.” Sana said in a cold voice, making Tzuyu sigh

“Chou Tzuyu.” Tzuyu introduced shortly before persuading Sana again “Sana unnie...” she called “My squirrel...” no effect “Yeobo.” with that, Sana blush “Forgive me, yeobo.”

“H-Hey, stop that. We’re not a couple.”

“We’re soon-to-be.”

Sana looked up to face Tzuyu “R-Really?”

It was Tzuyu’s turn to blush so she avoided the eyecontact “I mean...uhh...” she stuttered “Anyways, please forgive me. You know that I don’t want it when you’re mad at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter