Chapter 24 - Where Are You

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung walked carefully on top of the broken floor of the headquarters. She was careful not to left out any part where Dahyun could be. She shone her flashlight here and there but still couldn’t find Dahyun nor her body.

“Chaeyoung.” SinB called out as gestured for Chaeyoung to come closer. “I think this is the throne room.” she added as she pointed BM’s cloak. “She should be here.”

“We still have 7 minutes left so let’s just search this place thorougly before meeting up.”

“Alright. I’ll move the debris so close your eyes, it could be dusty around here.”

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and listened as SinB throw the fallen debris to one side, to clear up the throne room. After one minute, she opened her eyes but couldn’t find a body around.

“She isn’t here, SinB unnie.”

“She could have teleported before the explosion. I hope she did.”

They searched around the throne room and saw something familiar. It was Dahyun’s ring, the one they got when they went out on their date. Before buying the couple shirt, Dahyun bought couple rings, disguised as friendship ring, for both of them.

Tears streamed down Chaeyoung’s face, already thinking of the worst scenarios in her head when SinB approached her and patted her back.

“She’s fine, Chaeyoung. Dahyun is one hell of a kid. Come on, stop crying. She’ll get mad.”

Chaeyoung nodded her head and put the ring in her pocket. It’s been five minutes so they returned back outside the headquarters where the others are waiting. Seeing that they came back alone, they knew that Dahyun wasn’t found.

“Let’s go back here tomorrow. Right now, we need to cure Tzuyu.” Jeongyeon stated.

“Well, seems like this is where we part.” Chanyeol muttered. “Don’t worry. I’ll help you look for Dahyun. I still need to thank her for all of the information she gave me.”

“Then, do you mind if we have your number? Your technologies was superb.” Mina said.

Chanyeol grabbed a piece of paper from her back pocket and handed it to Mina. “Contact me if you need anything. I’ll be off now. See you, guys.”

Chanyeol started walking away while the rest of the vampires teleported back to Dahyun’s home. They saw Jihyo and the two unit sleeping in the couch so they decided to head upstairs, to Tzuyu’s room. They saw Sowon and Sana, together with Momo and Nayeon.

Nayeon tear up as she went to hug Jeongyeon, Momo literally jumped to Mina and Sowon spooned Eunha into her arms. Chaeyoung approached Sana and handed her the crown before hugging her, since she was crying.

“Where’s Dahyun?” Sana asked, shocked when Chaeyoung started to sob. “N-No way…”

“She’s just missing.” Jeongyeon answered. “She’s not dead, Sana. Don’t worry, we’ll find her. But curing Tzuyu is her priority, so we should do that.”

“Do you know how we can cure Tzuyu using a crown?” Nayeon questioned.

“Yeah, I asked Chanyeol earlier.” Mina stated. “Just put the crown on her head and Apollo’s power should run through her body and will heal her.”

Sana stood up and slowly put the crown on Tzuyu. They waited for awhile and observed as Tzuyu’s heartbeat starts to steady and the wound on her chest stopped bleeding out. Nayeon removed the bandage and saw the wound was completely healed.

“Where’s Yerin?” SinB asked Sowon.

“She’s in the kitchen with Yuju and Umji. They’re cooking dinner for everyone.”

“Well, I’ll head down first to see my girlfriend. We’ll continue our search tomorrow, Chae.”

Chaeyoung nodded her head with a forced smile as SinB returned a comforting smile to her before heading out of the room. The rest of the girls left in the room sat down on the floor to rest. Today was exhausting and tomorrow, they’re going to search for their leader.

“Isn’t it funny how Dahyun is always missing?” Jeongyeon said in a joking tone, probably to easen the atmosphere. “But, ofcourse, Chaeyoung always managed to find her.”

“It’s destiny, YooJeong.” Momo added with a chuckle. “Don’t worry, Chae. We’ll find her.”

“Yeah, I know we can.”

“Rest up immediately after dinner. We’re going to have a long tiring day tomorrow.” Nayeon stated, pecking Jeongyeon’s forehead before taking care of Tzuyu’s machine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana opened her eyes, at the feeling of someone her hair. She looked up and her squinting eyes almost bulge out by seeing a goddess smilng infront of her.

“T-Tzuyu, you’re awake!”

“Yeah. I’ve been awake for awhile, actually. I was just watching you sleep.”

“Are you okay now?”

“The pain in my wound is gone, but my heart still hurts.”

“What? Why? What’s wrong?”

Tzuyu smiled, showing her dimple, as she put an arm around Sana. “It’s because I miss you.”

Sana chuckled, with a tear threatening to come out of her eyes. “Is being cheesy the first thing that you need to do once you recovered?”

“No.” Tzuyu answered as she pulled Sana towards her, making the older girl sit up while she lay on the bed. “Loving you is the first thing I need to do.” she added and kissed Sana.

The door su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter