Chapter 0.4 - Introduction #4

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We’re finally graduating this year, unnie.” she said with a smile but later became sad “Are you going to stay here or…are you going to the city for your job?”

“I don’t know. I was thinking about moving to the city but…how about you?”

“Honestly, I don’t want to be away from you.” the shorter girl answered truthfully “But…my parents wants me to handle our farm here together with my grandma so…yeah, I’m staying.”

“Ahh…too bad.” the older girl said as she kicked the rocks in the road “But we’re still going to communicate with each other, right?”

“Ofcourse. I won’t ever forget my first childhood friend which also happens to be a cute vampire.” the younger girl teased as she playfully push her unnie “Unnie…you won’t forget about me, right?”

“I won’t. I promise…” the vampire answered “I mean…how could I forget the kid who gets scolded for eating udon under the table?” she added teasingly

“Y-YA!” the younger girl reacted as she ran after her unnie who ran away

The vampire laughed before stopping and catching the younger girl, pulling her into a hug. She chuckled as she hug the other girl and putting her chin on her shoulder, making the young one giggled at their position since it was comfortable and cute in her perspective.

“B…” the vampire called the younger girl by her nickname “I’ll miss you so much.”

“I’ll miss you too, unnie.” the younger girl stated as she hug her unnie “Don’t worry. We’ll find each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter