Chapter 5 - The Time Has Arrived

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came and Dahyun woke up with Eunha and SinB in the living room. She recalled why they ended up there and remembered that they were chatting up last night to talk about Eunha and Sowon.

Dahyun glanced at her two bestfriend with a smile before standing up and walking towards the kitchen. She decided to prepare breakfast when they wake up but then the wall clock indicates that it was already past lunch time.

“Woah. What time did we sleep last night?” Dahyun asked to no one in particular but was answered

“2 minutes before 12 midnight.” Eunha answered as she enter the kitchen with a yawn “Honestly, it’s really not a big deal if I went out with Sowon.” she stated even though she repeated it a lot last night

“It is, unnie.” Dahyun said with her eyesmile “Trust me…it is.”

“Whatever. Anyways, I’ll buy something for your child. He’ll get discharged out of the hospital later at night. Sowon said that he’s fine now. Completely healed.”

“Then, can you go buy him some toys? Also a bike and—“

“Ya, enough. You don’t want me to carry all of that by myself, do you? I’ll buy what I can carry then we’ll buy more once he’s out.” Eunha said “But before that, I’ll cook lunch for us.”

“That’d be great. Thanks, unnie. I love you.” Dahyun said as she head back to the living room

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Night time came and it was finally the time for Jihyo and the others to try out on how to get to Dahyun’s hideout using Yerin and Sowon.

“Will this really work out?” Sowon asked for the 50th times already “It’s just so…unreal.”

“Just shut up and try, giraffe. You won’t lose anything if you try.” Jeongyeon muttered

“Jeongyeon unnie’s right, Sowon unnie. Let’s just try it out.” Yerin encouraged

“Alright. It just mean that I could see Eunbi again.”

“Which Eunbi?”

“Jung Eunbi. Calm down, Hwang Eunbi’s yours. I got it.”

“Y-YA!” Yerin exclaimed as she blush

“Okay, that’s enough. We’ll start.” Jihyo stated “Yerin unnie, you’re up first. Concentrate and feel SinB’s presence. If you really are SinB’s destiny, I’m sure you’ll find her. Just focus, okay? Fighting!”

“Alright.” Yerin said with her eyesmile before closing her eyes and started to concentrate while thinking of SinB’s face, SinB’s voice, SinB’s hair, SinB’s height and how it would be perfect to lean on for her

Everyone in the room became silent for Yerin to focus. After a few minutes, a red mist was starting to form around Yerin. Jihyo smirked when she saw what kind of red it was. It was the red that SinB loves.

“She really is Hwang Eunbi’s destiny.” Jihyo muttered when Yerin opened her eyes and faced the others

“TWICE Subdivision, Phase 4, Block 7, Lot 29.” Yerin stated with a proud smile because she did it

The vampires’ eyes widened when they heard what Yerin said. Dahyun’s hideout was just close to Jihyo’s place yet they didn’t found it.

“A-Are you sure about that, Yerin?” Jeongyeon asked and Yerin nodded

“100%. I felt her presence in that place. And…she wasn’t feeling good, in my opinion.”

“Well…let’s go and find out, then.” Jihyo said and they all went out of the hospital to head towards the address that Yerin stated

Once they arrived at the subdivision, they went to the house located in that lot. It was just a simple house. Two-storey, simple structure. No one would actually think that the Princess of Vampires lives in there together with the top rankers in the vampire ranking.

Jihyo took a deep breath and approached the house. But just as she expected, she couldn’t enter the gate of the house even though it was wide open. The others also tried but couldn’t get in. Sowon was the one to try last. She also took a deep breath before approaching the gates and entered.

However, Sowon couldn’t get in it on her first try. Everyone’s eyes widened, including Yerin’s but except for Jihyo. She wasn’t surprised that Sowon couldn’t entered. Instead, she approached the tall girl and stopped her from trying to enter the protective barrier.

“What?” Sowon asked with irritation in her voice

“Stop it. You can’t enter the barrier.” Jihyo stated and Sowon’s face fell but then she continued “You need to focus so you can penetrate through it.” she added, making Sowon look up to her

“W-What should I do?”

“Focus.” Yerin answered with her eyesmile “Uhh…I don’t know if this will work but it helped me earlier. You should think about Eunha and focus on how you can get through her.”

“Bingo.” Jihyo added with a smile “Go on. Try again. With concentration, this time.” she said and moved away from Sowon to allow her in concentrating

Sowon took a deep deep breath before she held her hands to the invisible barrier. She closed her eyes and focused on Eunha’s face. The way she laughs, the way she talks, the way she smiles and their height difference that makes them perfect for each other. Sowon thought of it all, until a pink mist appeared. The pink mist circulated around Sowon then towards her palms. Sowon slowly opened her eyes and saw the mist so she slowly pushed the barrier away until it completely disappeared into thin air.

“O-Oh…” Sowon was shocked on what she just saw “I…I did it! I did it!” she celebrated

The others laughed because of Sowon before they decided to enter the gate. They were about to enter the house but another barrier protected it. Sowon made the barrier disappear again, completely used to using her skills. It was the benefit of being the ES Duo’s soulmate.

Everyone was smiling because of the fact that Sowon and Yerin accomplished their task. Jihyo even chuckled before she went to open the door. But all of their smiles were go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter