Chapter 13 - Apink

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB and Yerin was running upstairs when a hand stopped SinB from running further, making both of them stopped.

“Found you~” Chorong stated as she held unto SinB’s shirt “Where do you think you’re going?” she added

“Who the heck are you?” SinB asked as she broke free from Chorong’s hold “Are you the head of exiles?”

“Ani.” Chorong answered as she shook her head “I need you in something else, Ms. Hwang.”

“I’m sorry, I don’t know you. If you’re a friend, thanks for the support but I don’t need it. If you’re a foe, prepare yourself cause I’ll kill you.”

“I’m neither.” Chorong answered “I’m not your friend but I’m also not a foe. Sure, I’m an exile but I don’t want to fight with you. Like I said, I need you.”

“Need her in what, exactly?” Yerin decided to interrupt

“The head’s oldest daughter wants her.” Chorong stated, making Yerin’s eyes widened

“Head’s daughter?” SinB repeated “I don’t know who that person is.”

“Her name is Son Eunseo.” Chorong informed “Come with me and I’ll let you meet her.”

“What if I don’t want to?” SinB asked but Chorong just smiled at her

“You’ll have to. Yoo Jeongyeon froze me and my dear dongsaeng, you know. Luckily, my beloved Bomi came in our aid.”

“I didn’t asked that. And I’m not Yoo Jeongyeon.”

“You should pay for your teammates’ mistake, Hwang Eunbi. Besides, it’s just meeting her. There’s nothing wrong with that.”

“There is, especially when she wants me but I want this girl instead.” SinB stated as she gestured to Yerin “Can you just leave and tell her that my heart is already taken?”

“Are you sure about that? If I tell her, she could go nuts and kill your other friends.”

“Doubt that.”

Chorong sighed before she nodded her head “I’ll take you up on a challenge, then.”

“What challenge?”

“If you win, I’ll leave you alone. If you lose, you’re killing that girl and go to Eunseo.”

“No.” SinB answered immediately

“And here I thought that you’re smart.” Chorong teased in a challenging tone “Come on, Hwang. All you need to do is win.”

“I’m smart enough not to gamble the girl I love.”

Chorong sighed again “If only you’re not Eunseo’s first love, I would have kill you by now.”

“You couldn’t even kill Yoo Jeongyeon, who is below me in rankings.”

“I underestimated her, my bad.” Chorong stated “But now…I know you like the back of my hand, thanks to Eunseo. I can totally defeat you with ease.”

SinB took a deep breath “How about we change something in our deal?”

“Go on…”

“If you win, I’ll come with you without killing Yerin unnie. If I win, I’ll kill you so you would leave us alone.”

“And you think I’ll allow you to do that?” a voice interrupted “Chorong, need me?”

“Hey, Bomi.” Chorong called “I don’t, actually. But you can just watch, if you want to.”

“Are you sure?” Bomi asked and Chorong nodded “Alright, then. I have full trust in you.”

SinB turned around to face Yerin as the two exiles talked “Do you have faith in me?”

“I do.”

“Good. Now, I’ll fight her and win while you watch then we’ll continue finding the head together. Is that okay with you?”

“Just…promise me you’ll win.”

“I’ve made a lot of promises to Dahyun. Do I really have to promise to you too?”

“Ofcourse!”

“Alright, I promise.” SinB stated as she intertwined their pinky fingers “Stay safe, okay?”

“I could say that to you.”

“Are you done?” Chorong asked “Could we start now?”

“Before that, tell your girlfriend not to touch my girl.” SinB said

“Don’t worry, I’m not that kind of vampire.” Bomi answered “I have class.”

“Bomi won’t hurt your girl, calm down.” Chorong added “We have a deal, Bomi respects it.”

“I still don’t trust you.” SinB muttered but Yerin shook her head, signaling SinB that it’s okay “But since Yennie said it’s okay, it’s okay. Let’s start, then.”

The two vampires positioned infront while their partners watched. Bomi was watching Yerin, making the human girl uncomfortable with the stares so she faced Bomi.

“Is there a problem?”

“I know you.” Bomi stated “You’re Hayoung’s nurse, right? Remember her? Oh Hayoung.”

“Ahh…oh, I remember.”

“What a small world.” Bomi chuckled “You know, your tall doctor friend made a great impression on Namjoo when we were there.”

“Sorry, she’s also taken.” Yerin answered, remembering Sowon and Eunha

“I see. Too bad.” Bomi muttered “They would have been cute together. Who’s the lucky girl, though?”

“Jung Eunha of ES Duo.”

“Ahh…well, isn’t that a weird combination? Shorty and tall?”

“It’s fine. They look good together.”

“You and SinB looked good together too. If only Eunseo isn’t obsess with her, I’ll ship you.”

“Thanks…”

Bomi just smiled before facing the two that was about to fight and Yerin thought that maybe Bomi isn’t that bad. Maybe she was only following orders. She kept the thoughts inside her head and watched SinB and Chorong fight.

The two were fighting fist to fist and it seems like Chorong’s power is speed. It was now speed versus power. Ofcourse, SinB isn’t all about power. She stomped unto the ground, causing Chorong to stop for awhile and she took this chance to land a solid punch.

Chorong flew across but managed to recover and app

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter