Chapter 15 - The War Ends

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun gently let Chaeyoung down. With a heavy heart, she stood up and walked towards Naeun who was still in shock of what happened. Chaeyoung protected not only Dahyun but also Naeun since she told Dahyun not to kill her.

Dahyun held Naeun by the collar “Chaeyoung told me not to kill you…so I won’t.” she stated as her eyes started to glow in darkest shade of blue, as dark as the bloody blue moon “But she didn’t said not to hurt you so I will beat the crap out of you until you’re on the brink of death.” she added as she was about to punch Naeun but Eunji stopped her

“I’m not allowing that.” Eunji stated as she tried to absorb Dahyun’s power but it didn’t worked because there was no powers to absorb, Dahyun’s power isn’t hers after all “Wh--”

Eunji couldn’t finished her sentence when Dahyun punched her, causing her to flew on the other side of the building and landed infront of the others who were entering the place. They were shocked to see the person they feared of being thrown infront of them.

“For sure, Dahyun is really the top 1 vampire.” Mina stated and the others nodded

They left Eunji and entered the throne room. Right there, they saw Dahyun beating Naeun around the place. Dahyun threw bunch of powers to Naeun but the exiled just took it all.

“How could you? To your daughter? Are you an idiot?” Dahyun exclaimed as series of powers came out of her hand

Lightning, water, land, air, poison, ice and almost everything came out of Dahyun and hit Naeun. But Naeun took everything without dodging because she couldn’t do anything right now. Her mind is blank because of what happened.

Naeun couldn’t do well due to what she did that to her daughter. The others wondered why Dahyun was so mad and their questions were answered when they saw Chaeyoung’s lifeless body, laying in the floor.

They ran towards her and made Eunha heal the wound but it wasn’t working. Mina tried cures to fight back poisons but it was also not working. The sounds of Dahyun beating Naeun was scaring them off but they remained calm.

“I think we should take this sword out.” Jihyo suggested when Dahyun suddenly walked towards them “D-Dahyun…” she called but it seems like her sister couldn’t hear her

Dahyun held unto the sword and took it out of Chaeyoung’s with one pull before walking back towards Naeun. Chaeyoung’s word passed on Dahyun’s mind but it was blinded with rage so she raised the sword and strike it on Naeun.

Dahyun sat on the ground because of exhaustion and it made everything calm down. She let out a long sigh before walking towards Chaeyoung and held her in her arms while tearing up.

“I can’t let her die yet.” Dahyun muttered “I haven’t told her my feelings, I haven’t made her mine. So how could she…How could she left just like that?”

“W-We’ll try to revive her, Dahyun. There’s still a chance.” Wendy encouraged

“There’s no chance. That sword was poison and it made her stopped breathing. She stopped breathing. Why did she fcking stopped?”

“Calm down, Dahyun.” Jihyo comforted “We’ll try everything to wake her up.”

“You don’t need to do anything.” Moonbyul joined the conversation as she entered the room “You just need to do one thing.” she added

“What’s that?”

“I’ll tell you. But in exchange, rule over the Kingdom.”

Dahyun appeared infront of Moonbyul and held her by the collar “Are we talking about that now? Why don’t you just tell me?”

“You need to pay me back for telling you the solution.” Moonbyul stated “Rule over our Kingdom after me and your girl will be alive.”

“Fine, I’ll rule over the Kingdom.” Dahyun answered “Now, tell me what’s the cure.”

Moonbyul chuckled as she flicked Dahyun’s forehead “It’s simple, dear. All you have to do is bite her.” she stated “The war ends. Remember your promise.” then she walked away

Dahyun immediately walked back towards Chaeyoung and held her again. She inched her fangs closer to Chaeyoung’s neck.

“I’m sorry, Chae. I have to do this…”

After a while, Chaeyoung’s heart started beating for a minute before it stopped again. It was the indication that she was now a vampire. With that, Dahyun stood up.

“Take care of everything.” Dahyun commanded “I’m returning back to underworld.” she added as she disappeared into thin air

Everyone lay down besides Chaeyoung due to being exhausted. Finally the war ended. They didn’t changed the future but they managed to save Chaeyoung from dying completely. However, they couldn’t stop Dahyun from leaving.

“Will she be okay in the Kingdom?” Eunha asked SinB who shook her head

“She won’t.” SinB answered “That’s why we would be there for her.”

“Count us in.” Jihyo stated but Eunha and SinB declined her and the others

“You guys have a life in the human world. The three of us were always together so nothing would change. Let’s just go back to being the same way before this.”

“How about us?” Yerin asked as she approached SinB “Should we go back too?”

SinB bit her lips as she look down “Yerin unnie…” she called “I love you but…Dahyun was always there for me. I can’t…I just can’t leave her now. Please…understand.”

Yerin let out a sigh as she hug SinB “Can you atleast visit me once a month? I need to see your face, you know?”

“I’ll visit you every night.” SinB stated as she hug back “But…can I visit you not as a vampire friend but…as a girlfriend?” she muttered shyly, making Yerin chuckled

“Ofcourse.” Yerin answered “I’ll miss you, my yeojachingu.”

While SinB and Yerin continued hugging

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter