Chapter 7 - Training Begins

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“If so, let’s start right now.” Dahyun stated “First up, go with your partners.” she commanded and they all paired up based on Dahyun’s choice “Chaeyoung ah, you’re mine.” she stated, making Chaeyoung blushed as she went towards her “I-I mean…you’re my partner. Not--nevermind. Anyways, let’s start.”

Everyone stood infront of their partners as they listened to Dahyun’s command. She commanded them to take the hands of their partner and focus.

“Now, the first thing we’ll do is to linked yourself with each other.” Dahyun stated “You need to focus your energy towards your partner and meet the human energy and vampire energy in your hands. Here, observe.” she added as she closed her eyes and focused her energy

Chaeyoung closed her eyes and did the same. After a few seconds, the blue mist were appearing around Dahyun and it slowly went towards their joined hands. Everyone watched as the mist enveloped their hands and slowly insert in between the spaces. Chaeyoung opened her eyes and it was blue.

Dahyun also opened her eyes and when she does, that’s when Chaeyoung’s eyes returned to brown. Everyone held their breath to witness what’s next but Dahyun just let go of Chaeyoung’s hands and faced them.

“With that, our link is connected.” Dahyun said with a smile “Try it with your partners now. Mina unnie, you try first with Momo unnie.”

“Wait, wait. How do we do it? You didn’t even told us step by step.” Momo interrupted

“It’s fine. Mina unnie will take care of you. You’ll know it once you held hands and focus.”

“Momo unnie, it’s okay. We’ll just try it out, hmm? Come here and hold my hands.” Mina said with a wink, making Momo blush as she approach her and held her hands “Remember to focus on me, okay? Not with some foods in your mind.”

“I will focus on you. Those foods doesn’t matter to me right now. You have my full attention.”

Mina blushed as she faked a cough and look away “Let’s just start.” she stated then closed her eyes

Momo also closed her eyes and focused with all of her might. She only thought about Mina when she saw a purple line going towards her. She grabbed the purple line and it made her eyes opened. After a while, she saw Mina opening her eyes too. Both of them felt a warm sensation ran through their hands.

“Linked connected. Very good.” Dahyun commented then she told the others to do the same and all of them managed to connect their link “Since all of you managed to complete the first step, let’s proceed.” she added “The second step is using the link that you just connected.”

“How?”

“Focus is always the key.” Dahyun answered Nayeon’s question before facing Chaeyoung and smiled “Ready?” she asked and Chaeyoung nodded her head to answer

Dahyun smirked as she looked into Chaeyoung’s eyes. All of a sudden, Dahyun’s voice appeared in her mind. It was being transmitted using telepathy.

“Chaeng.” Dahyun called through her mind “Can you hear me?” Chaeyoung nodded her head so Dahyun continued “You know, you can also talk to me using your mind. Just think…”

“D-Dahyun unnie?”

Dahyun smiled and nodded her head “There you go…”

“Did you two just communicated using telepathy?” Nayeon asked jokingly but Dahyun nodded her head

“Yeah. Now, it’s your turn to do it. Nayeon unnie, please demonstrate it first with Jeongyeon unnie.”

“So we’ll just look at each others eyes and focus?” Jeongyeon questioned and Dahyun nodded again “Alright, then. I actually have a feeling that we can do this, A.”

“Let’s try it out, then.” Nayeon said as she look into Jeongyeon’s eyes and focused only in it “Baby, can you hear me?”

“You call me with endearments here but not in public? Eyy, you’re mean.”

“Sorry, sorry. I’ll call you with endearments starting today. What endearment do you want?”

“Nothing.” Jeongyeon answered in her mind with a smile “I love it when you call my name.”

Nayeon blushed as she look down ‘Damn it, I’m really no match with her cheesiness.’

“Just for your information, I can still hear your thoughts.”

“WHAT?” Nayeon blurted out loud, shocking everyone “I mean…what? How? I broke the eye contact.”

“That’s why I had your link connected. So you can communicate with each other even if you’re far from each one. Plus, the other vampires cannot read your thoughts if you direct it to your partner.”

“But…how do we stop our partners from hearing our thoughts?” Tzuyu asked after Dahyun said that

“Why? Hiding something from me, Chou?” Sana eyed Tzuyu suspiciously after her question

“A-Aniya. I just wanted to ask. I’m not hiding anything, I swear.” Tzuyu defended, making everyone chuckled but Sana was still looking at her suspiciously “I promise…I tell you everything.”

But Elkie just wanted to tease Tzuyu so she added “Did you also told her about us, Tzuyu-ya?”

“WHAT?” Sana and Tzuyu exclaimed at the same time

“Don’t tell m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter