Chapter 19 - Dahyun's Original Plan

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before Dahyun could leave for the mission, SinB and Eunha went to the human world just like what Dahyun ordered them to. They have to make sure that no one would go after Dahyun in the mission so they will have to guard the girls.

“No one will go to work.” SinB muttered as she appeared out of nowhere “Everyone stays.”

“S-SinB…” Yerin called “Why are you here?”

SinB felt went dry and she doesn’t know what to say so Eunha took over “Dahyun ordered us to stop anyone who tries to go with the mission and protect the place while they raid the vampire hunters.” she informed, shocking everyone

“Dahyun went to the headquarters of the vampire hunters? That’s dangerous.” Sowon stated “Remember what happened to you when you were hit by a hunter’s weapon?”

“Sowon’s right. Dahyun is in danger. We have to help her.” Nayeon suggested

“No. No one would go after her. If you want to go, you’ll have to walk past us.” SinB said in a firm voice “We will follow the Princess’ order. Even if it’s using force…”

“SinB…it’s Dahyun we’re talking about here. Aren’t you two worried for her?” Momo asked

“We are.” Eunha answered “But can you just have faith in her just like SinB and I do?” she added and that made everyone stop

“Let’s trust her.” Jeongyeon interrupted, shocking everyone again. She smirked as she stood up “We saw her powers, right? Dahyun is…extraordinary. Nothing would happen to her.”

“Jeong…” Nayeon called her girlfriend, who just smiled at her

“Besides, I don’t think Dahyun would go into a mission without a plan.” Mina interrupted too “She’s the one who lead on our war against the exiles. And see? We won, didn’t we?”

“Dahyun unnie can handle it. No one needs to worry.” Tzuyu added “Let’s have faith.”

“Are you guys saying that because you’re vampires?” Wendy asked, making Jihyo chuckled

“That’s not it, Wannie.” she stated “I’m a vampire too but I’m against of just trusting it to my sister. But…Dahyun is a very smart kid. She won’t do anything that will harm anyone. Let’s just see what happens. If things turns out bad, we’ll do our things by then.”

“That’s right.” Eunha interrupted “For now…everyone will stay.”

Dahyun’s team nodded their heads and stayed at the living room. Somehow, the humans was separated from the vampires, including SinB and Eunha. They were against of just sitting there but they couldn’t do anything when their vampire partners is okay with it.

“Wannie, let’s talk.” Jihyo suddenly said as she stood up “Privately…”

“Oh…kay.” Wendy answered as she stood up too and followed Jihyo to the veranda “What’s wrong? What do you want to talk about?”

“Is it true?” Jihyo asked “Is it true that you’re part of the vampire soldiers? Unit Red?”

Wendy’s eyes widened upon what Jihyo said “H-How did you know that? Soldiers’ profile are confidential even if you’re the Princess.”

“The other Princess told me. She told me so…why couldn’t you?”

“I was waiting for the right time, Ji. We just came back from a war. Plus, I don’t know what your reaction would be. I wasn’t ready so I waited…”

“And now? Are you ready to answer my questions?”

Wendy took a deep breath and just shrugged her shoulders “I guess.”

“How and when did you became a vampire soldier? How come I didn’t know? Why did you enter there? How long have you been keeping this from me? Are we together that time?”

“Geez. Calm down, Park Jisoo.” Wendy chuckled “How and when? Well, it was when Dahyun left Seongnam to go to the underworld. I followed her and registered myself at the military. They accepted me because of my reason of entering.”

“What reason?”

“Let me answer your previous questions first.” Wendy muttered “You didn’t know because you weren’t in the underworld and I didn’t told you. I entered because I have a reason. I’ve been keeping this for more than a year now. And yes, we were together that time. You were the reason why I became a vampire soldier, Ji…” she added, shocking Jihyo

“M-Me? How? I didn’t ask you to. I didn’t even told you a lot of details about vampires.”

“That’s not it.” Wendy stated “I entered to protect you. At that point, I know I was an adopted child of the head of exiles, I know that I’m a vampire, I know that I was sent to break your heart. But I didn’t want any of those so I became a soldier. I needed to.”

“I can protect myself and you, Wannie. You don’t need to risk yourself for me.”

“You’re willing to risk yourself, I wanted to do the same. That’s how much I love you, Ji.”

Even though Jihyo wants to get mad at Wendy for keeping this a secret, she couldn’t. So instead, she pulled Wendy into a hug and kissed her head “Thank you. I love you so much.”

Wendy chuckled as she hug Jihyo back “I love you more, Jisoo-ya.”

Back at the living room, the humans were still being sulky at their partner. Jeongyeon, Mina and Tzuyu tried to persuade Nayeon, Momo and Sana. Mina succeeded by offering food to her girlfriend and Tzuyu succeeded too because she was used to persuading Sana. Jeongyeon however…couldn’t.

“A…come on. Forgive me.”

“No.”

“Why? Are you really going to be mad at me because I didn’t want to go?”

“You know that’s not what I’m mad about.”

“Why are you mad, then? I don’t get it…”

“I’m mad because Dahyun could be in danger right now and you just said to let her be.”

Jeongyeon suddenly chuckled and put her hands at the back of her head and leaned into the coach “I didn’t just let her be, unnie. I would never do that to a friend.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter