Chapter 11 - The War Begins

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All of them woke up early at 4AM to prepare for the war that would happen later at night. It was going to happen in Gyeonggi-do so they prepared early to have time in evacuating people from Seongnam.

“Is everybody ready? If so, we’ll go now.” Dahyun stated when Momo suddenly raised her hand “Yes, Momo unnie?”

“Can you wait for a few minutes? I just want to say something to my boss.”

“Oh…alright, then. Go ahead, take your time.” Dahyun said with a smile

Momo smiled back before gently drag Mina towards an empty room. Mina was clueless on what was going on so she was observing the little things that Momo was doing. She noticed that the older girl was fidgeting and was totally nervous so she held unto her hand.

“It’s fine. Take deep breaths and tell me…” Mina said in a gentle tone to calm Momo down

Momo smiled again and nodded her head before taking deep breaths “Mina…before we left, I wanted to tell you that…I love you.” she confessed, shocking Mina “You’ve been courting me for the past months but I didn’t have the courage before but now…I’m ready.”

Mina chuckled before gently pulled Momo into a hug “Ready for what, exactly?” she teased

“Ready for you, Mina. I want you to be my girlfriend.” Momo answered “I’m sorry I made you wait for a very long time.” she added as she hug back

“You’re worth the wait, Momo unnie.” Mina answered “But I’m not going to make you my girlfriend now.” she added, making Momo shock as she broke the hug to face Mina

“W-Why? Don’t you love me, anymore?” Momo stuttered as she was about to cry

“Aniya, it’s not like that. I love you so much, okay? Nothing’s going to change that. It’s just that…I want us to be official infront of the others. So…is it okay if we became one after the war? Won’t it be a great motivation to win in the war?” Mina stated with a smile

“You’re right.” Momo answered “Alright, then. We’ll win this war and officially go out.”

“As lovers…” Mina added as she took Momo’s hand into hers “We’ll end this as soon as possible, so I could make you mine as soon as possible too.” she added and they head out

“You two are done?” Dahyun asked as she looked at their hands with a smile “It looks like it turned into something good.”

“It will turn better if we win the war, Dahyun ah.” Mina stated, making Dahyun nodded

“Then, let’s win this.” Dahyun answered as they gather around her “Let’s head to Gyeonggi-do now. Gather around and held on. I’ll teleport us.” she stated

Everyone held hands while Dahyun turned into her vampire mode and used her mist to teleport all of them in Gyeonggi-do. As soon as they arrive, Dahyun and Chaeyoung walked inside the city hall.

“Mayor!” Dahyun called, making an old man faced them with a shock face “It’s me…”

“Dahyun.” he called as he also faced Chaeyoung “Chaeyoung. Wow…you two are still together up until now, huh?”

“We just reunited. But anyways, we need to ask a favor from you.”

“What is it?”

“Can you evacuate everyone from Seongnam to Guri?” Dahyun asked “Something will happen in here tonight and this is something that human shouldn’t be involved in.”

There was a pause for a while before the old man nodded “Alright. I’ll send a notice as soon as possible to have them evacuated now.”

“Thanks, mayor.” Dahyun thanked as she bow “We’ll help the people evacuate and it’s better if you start evacuating now too.”

“I will as soon as the notice had spread.”

Dahyun smiled before proceeding to went outside. The notice was sent and it spread around, making the people panic but Dahyun and her team managed to get them to safety before the night came.

When the sun was down, they headed to the field where Dahyun saw the war. There is going to be a huge castle-like building and that was where the head of exile is hiding. It will be protected by exiles but the Kingdom’s vampire will help.

At the right time, the Kingdom’s vampire arrived and waited together with Dahyun’s team. The whole battalion was there so Dahyun saw some familiar faces, including her parents who was now approaching her.

The vampires in Dahyun’s team immediately bowed to the King and Queen while Dahyun didn’t because she was looking at them with a shocked face.

“Why so surprise, my daughter?” her mother asked “You didn’t think we would be here?”

“Yeah…w-why are you here?”

The taller girl flicked Dahyun’s forehead “This is a war, a King can’t possibly just sit around.”

“Byul…” Dahyun’s mother called her father “...it seems like they’re here.”

Moonbyul felt the presence and nodded “Tell them to prepare, Yongsun. I’ll follow after.” she stated and Solar nodded before flying away so she faced Dahyun “I’ll leave the head to you, okay? Go to the main building with your team and we’ll take care from the outside.”

“A-Are you sure you want me to?”

“I have faith in you.” Moonbyul said with a smile “You’re the next ruler so you better win.”

“I’m not going to win this to be a ruler, I’m going to win this for my team.”

Moonbyul wiped a fake tear in her eyes “My baby is grown up now.”

“Y-YA! Shut up!” Dahyun exclaimed “Just go, father. I’ll take care of this.”

“I know you will.” Moonbyul nodded before facing Jihyo “My dear oldest, take care of your sister. I’ll get going now.”

“Yes, father. Take care.” Jihyo stated and Moonbyul flew towards the battalion

When Moonbyul left, Dahyun turned to face her team “You heard that, the King want us to take care of the main building. So, change of plans. As soon as we get inside, we’ll split up and look for the head. When we found them, ask for back-up. Call the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter