Chapter 21 - The Cure

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Take her inside.”

A familiar voice commanded, making Sana look up and saw Dahyun. The other girls rushed towards them and helped take Tzuyu inside while Dahyun remained outside to wait for Eunha. The short girl came back looking devastated with her head down.

“I couldn’t find them.”

“It’s fine, unnie. Let’s take care of Tzuyu first.”

Eunha immediately look up, hearing Dahyun’s voice. “Princess! You’re back?”

“I am. And I need to tell you all something. Let’s head inside, now. It’s very important.”

Eunha nodded her head and the two of them headed inside. As soon as Dahyun got in, her eyes met with Chaeyoung’s. The shorter girl let a small smile but Dahyun didn’t returned it. She looked away and approached the bleeding Tzuyu on the couch.

“Sana, you should heal her.” Jeongyeon instructed but Dahyun raised her hand to stop her.

“Stop, it’s useless.”

“What do you mean useless? She’s her soulmate.” Nayeon commented.

“Yes, she is her soulmate. But it will only work if the weapon is ancient. Right now, the vampire hunters have a Greek God and Goddess in their side, helping them by blessing their weapons with their powers.”

“What Greek God and Goddess?” Jihyo asked. “Because for the record, I own all of the Greek Gods and Goddesses.” she added but Dahyun shook her head.

“Not all, unnie. Do you remember the God of the Sun, Apollo? Who is also happen to be the God of Healing? Well, he’s on their side. The only thing that could cure Tzuyu is the only thing that Apollo blessed with his healing power.”

Jihyo’s eyes darkened upon hearing Apollo’s name, she never liked him. “Who’s the other?”

“His twin sister, Artemis. She’s the Goddess of the Moon, Hunting, and Nursing. She allied herself with the hunters first and Apollo followed because he owes Artemis his life. And now, we’re not only against the hunters but also against two powerful deities.”

“Don’t worry, Dahyun. I’ve got more powerful deities on my side.” Jihyo assured. “So, what’s the only thing that Apollo blessed?”

“BM’s crown.” Dahyun informed. “BM is the new head of the vampire hunters. We need to take him down in order to save Tzuyu. And we need to do it fast in order for Tzuyu to live.”

Sana stood up from her seat and was about to leave when Dahyun held her arm. “Let go.”

“No. We’re not going to attack right now. Tomorrow morning, we will.”

“What if something happens to Tzuyu, huh? Do I have you to be blame for that?”

“Yes. But I will not let anything happen to Tzuyu, so calm down.”

Sana shook her arm away from Dahyun and told Mina and Momo to help her in taking Tzuyu upstairs. The two Japanese immediately helped her and they headed up together with Eunha, Sowon, Yerin, Umji and Nayeon to treat the wound, for the mean time.

“Where have you been, Dahyun unnie?” Chaeyoung asked. “You weren’t here when I woke up. So, where were you?”

“When did she woke up?” Dahyun asked to Jihyo, clearly avoiding Chaeyoung.

“Just now. She woke up to warn Sana about Tzuyu, yet a little too late.” Wendy answered.

“So, she doesn’t know what happened after the war?”

“Nope.” Jihyo answered, this time. “How about you tell her? We’ll take care of Tzuyu.”

Dahyun was hesitant. But when Chaeyoung approached her, she couldn’t actually push her away. So she let out a deep sigh before telling Chaeyoung to follow her to the study.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sana held the Yoda stufftoy that Tzuyu brought home as she watch the professional doctors and nurses together with Eunha handle the wound in Tzuyu’s chest, just below her ribcage.

The girls have hospital machines in the room and other medical stuffs before the war started and they were glad that they have it because right now, Tzuyu’s life depends on them. The bullet was affecting her like she’s a normal human, not a vampire.

After a while, the girls stopped pacing back and forth. They managed to take care of Tzuyu, enough to keep her alive as long as needed. However, even Sana could see that her girlfriend was in a critical situation.

“She’ll live, Sana.” Nayeon comforted with a pat on the shoulder. “Though, we still need that crown because her vampire DNA is collapsing little by little. If being a vampire is important to Tzuyu, that is.”

“Oh, it is. She has always been proud of it. Her family is a noble vampire family so losing her vampire self would kill her.”

Nayeon gave Sana a sad smile and a nod because she understand, imagining if it was Jeongyeon in Tzuyu’s position. The other girls offered Sana comfort and Eunha even hugged her.

“She’ll be fine, Sana unnie. Dahyun will take care of everything, she always do.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“After you collapse, your mom and I fought. I may have given her a scar by striking the sword to her. But I didn’t killed her, Chaeyoung. Jung Eunji snapped her finger and Son Naeun disappeared. My parents caught Eunji but I don’t know about the Naeun.”

Chaeyoung immediately hugged Dahyun, relieve that she didn’t killed her mother. However, she couldn’t help but feel sad about the fact that she doesn’t know what happened to them. Sad with the fact that their family aren’t going to be complete…it will never be.

“S-So…” Chaeyoung stuttered as she broke the hug and wipe a tear, “After that, the war ended and you brought me home for treatment until I woke up?”

“No, not exactly.” Dahyun stated. “You died, Chaeyoung.”

“WHAT? ME?”

“Yes. I was about to turn you into a vampire to resurrect you but before I could do it, you turned yourself into one. You woke up your vampire self before I could do it.”

“Wait…so I’m a vampire? Right now?’

“Yeah. And after you came back, I left you to rule over the Kingdom because my father is sick. But my mother managed to heal her so she’s back on track but I went to confront the vampire hunters that hurt my father and my plan succeeded.”

“What plan?”

“My plan to know about them. Like I said earlie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter