Chapter 2 - One Step Closer

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(It’s about Dahyun. I need your help, Chaeyoung. She’s missing and I was hoping you can help us look.)

Ever since her Dahyun moved to the city after graduation, Chaeyoung couldn’t reach to her. They lost connection with each other for the whole year and now she just found out that Dahyun is actually missing. It was shocking. Dahyun was her favorite person, out of everyone she met. And she still is…

“H-How did that happen? Was she kidnap? What’s going on?”

(She ran away. The truth is…she didn’t went to the city after graduation. She went back to the underworld for her responsibility. Dahyun and her father, the King of Vamp--)

“KING?”

(You know what, this is useless to talk through the phone. Where are you?)

“Gyeonggi-do.”

(Tsk. I’m in Seoul and I’m sure she’s hiding somewhere here. Can you come over here? Is that okay with your grandma?)

“I can come in Seoul and…halmoni died last month.”

(O-Oh…I’m sorry. I couldn’t went to the funeral.)

“It’s fine. I’ll travel to Seoul, right away. Dahyun unnie needs me. I told her that we’ll meet again so…I will take the first step by searching for her.”

(Thanks, Chaeyoung. You’re a great help. I’ll text you my address so come find me immediately after you arrive in Seoul. I also want you to meet someone.)

“Alright. Thanks, unnie.”

(Aniyo. Thanks for the help, Chaeyoung. It’s been a year and you still care for my idiot sister.)

“It’s Dahyun unnie, after all. How could I not care?” Chaeyoung answered with a chuckle “Well, I’ll save the talk when I arrive there. There’s a lot of things I want to talk about with you, unnie. For now, you should rest because you sound tired.”

(I am. See you soon, Chae.)

“Oh. Rest well, unnie. I’ll be there in Seoul soon.”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nayeon had been bugging Jeongyeon about what happened last night in the address that Jeongyeon went to. Ofcourse, she didn’t told Nayeon anything. She doesn’t want her beloved girlfriend to be involved in it. But even Yerin and Sowon was curious and were annoying her. They followed her everywhere and keeps on asking until she finally gave in…

“Fine, I’ll tell you.” Jeongyeon stated and begin explaining Jihyo’s explanation to them “I decided to help because the future of the vampire clan is at stake here. We need to find the Princess for the clan.”

“But…do you know who you’re looking for?”

“I do. I have her picture.” Jeongyeon answered and showed Dahyun’s picture to her friends “Her name is Kim—“

“Dahyun.” Yerin interrupted, making the other girls look at her “I know her. Well…I saw her before.”

“Here? In this hospital?” Jeongyeon asked “No way…”

“Sowon unnie.” Yerin called “Call Umji. The two of them chatted together for a while because Umji was the one who treated her injured friend.”

“Injured friend?” Jeongyeon repeated ‘Is it one of the ES Duo? But it’s impossible for them to get treatment because they can heal their own wounds.’ she thought “What friend? Is it a girl with brown hair and highlights or a girl with bob-cut hair?”

“Neither. It was a kid. Ask Umji because she knows.”

“Sowon, get Umji immediately.” Jeongyeon ordered as she grab her phone and notified her team about the information she got and have them come in the hospital “Nayeon unnie, my team will come here. I don’t want you to get involved so don’t come near my office, alright?”

“Jeong—“

“Unnie…please.” Jeongyeon pleaded “I don’t know what would happen if a human got involved in the vampire world but it’s better to be on the safe side.”

“Fine. But update me with things and stay safe, alright? I promise I won’t interfere.”

“I will. Thanks.” Jeongyeon said as she was about to kiss Nayeon but Yerin was there so she stopped “I don’t want our dear Yerin to be jealous so I won’t kiss you…for now.” she added with a wink

Yerin rolled her eyes “Who said I’ll be jealous? I’ll find someone too. Soon…”

The door opened and Sowon entered with Umji. Her eyes met with Nayeon, making her look down.

“Calm down, Yewon. I won’t bite you.” Nayeon said with a chuckle “Though, I was disappointed you didn’t told me. But still…my girlfriend needs you so please help her.”

“Need me in what exactly?”

“You remember this girl?” Jeongyeon asked as she showed Dahyun’s photo “Her name is Kim Dahyun.”

“Yeah, I remembered her.” Umji answered and just in time, Jihyo arrived with Mina and Tzuyu to listen so Jeongyeon told Umji to proceed “She brought the kid here for treatment after a car accident.”

“Was she with someone?”

“Oh, she was with a girl who waited for her outside of the Hospital. It was a girl with a bob-cut hair.”

“Eunha, huh?” Jihyo muttered “Well, Eunha’s power is protection. I think SinB chose to have Eunha with Dahyun instead of herself for protection.”

“Excuse me, what? Powers?” Umji asked as she looked at Sowon, who only give her a look telling that she’ll explain later

“So, when did she came here?” Jihyo asked further

“Two weeks ago, I presume.”

“Is that kid still here?” Jeongyeon questioned, this time

“We can’t release him without a guardian so we put him in one of the rooms. Dahyun paid before she left.” Umji answered “She also said that maybe she could visit the kid once he heals completely.”

“Where is this kid?”

“Hall 7, Room 29.”

Jihyo walked toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter