Chapter 23 - Darkness

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don’t think this will be a long one. Apologies in advance if it’s too short and have so many bad violence. I’m not really good with violence and fight scene so I’m sorry if it’s too boring. I’ll work hard in the future. HAHA.

=====================================================================

As soon as Jihyo and the two unit got to Dahyun’s mansion, she saw Sowon talking to a guy and a girl in the living room. The soldiers pulled their weapons out and pointed it to the two strangers in the house.

“Uhh…what’s going on?” Sowon asked.

“Sowon, they’re not who you think they are. The two of them are vampire hunters. That guy is the one who shot Tzuyu.” Jihyo explained.

“WHAT?”

The guy stood up with a smug expression. “How did you found out?”

“Your leader told us.”

“BM would never rat us out.”

“He did. Now, as much as I want to kill you for what you did to Tzuyu, I’ll give you a chance to leave this place and Sowon unnie’s life.”

“Wait, Princess.” Irene interrupted. “Shouldn’t he be punished for what happen with Ms. Chou? She’s in critical condition because of him.”

Sana suddenly enter the room and heard what Irene had said, making all of them stop as she asked. “He’s the one who did this to Tzuyu?” she asked with anger seeping in her voice. “You’re the one who shot her?”

“I was going to shoot Eunha of the ES Duo.”

“What did you say?” Sowon exclaimed as she grab J. Seph by the collar. “You were planning on shooting my girlfriend? How dare you!?” she added as she throw a punch at him.

The girl he was with immediately stood between Sowon and J. Seph, who was sitting in the floor because of Sowon’s punch. She pulled out her gun and aimed at Sowon.

“Move one step and I’ll blow your brains out.”

“I’ll think I’ll do that first.” Sana stated, as her eyes glowed. “Point the gun at the boy, now.”

The girl tried to fought back but Sana’s mind control got into her. Her power doubled with the rage she’s having, knowing who did it to her beloved girlfriend.

“J-Jiwoo, what the hell? Point that away from me.” J. Seph exclaimed.

“I-I can’t.”

“Jiwoo, listen to me. Listen to my voice and point that gun away.”

Sana’s eyes glowed darker as she approached J. Seph. “You messed up by hurting my girl.”

Sowon, Jihyo and the two unit closed their eyes as they knew what was coming to J. Seph. After all, Minatozaki Sana isn’t all about clumsiness, cuteness and rainbows. Everyone has a dark side, and hers is triggered by Tzuyu’s condition.

“Jeon Jiwoo, I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Shoot him.” Sana instructed, without hesitation. “Then, shoot yourself.”

The rest of the girls shuddered at the first shot and jumped up when the second shot happened. They opened their eyes and expected the sight infront of them. Sana broke from her trance and immediately realized the situation.

“No, no. What have I done?”

Jihyo rushed over to her immediately and wrapped her arms around the shaking girl. “Calm down, unnie. It’s…fine. We’ll take care of it. Just head back up to Tzuyu with Sowon unnie. Everything will be alright, okay?”

“Jihyo…I killed two human. I’m a criminal.”

“Yes, but they’re dangerous. It can be ruled out as self defense, or whatever. Don’t worry, you might have did the right thing. Just calm down, okay? It’s not your fault, Sana unnie.”

“But…”

“Really, it’s fine. You’re not a criminal, unnie. You’re just an overprotective girlfriend. Now, go upstairs with Sowon unnie. I promise you, everything is fine.”

Sana nodded her head hesitantly as Sowon held her gently and took her upstairs, back to Tzuyu. As long as she was out of sight, Jihyo let out a deep sigh.

“No word about this to Dahyun or anyone, okay?” she stated to the soldiers. “Let’s take care of this body and return back to Dahyun and the others.”

The soldiers nodded their head and went to clean up the mess in Dahyun’s living room. Burying the body, cleaning up the blood and removing any evidence that J. Seph and Jiwoo was there in their house. All of those was taken care by Jihyo, with the help of the two unit.

“Let’s tell the others that those two were never here when we arrive so we don’t need to lie about a lot of things. Keep this to yourself, alright? I trust you in this.”

The soldiers saluted to Jihyo, as a sign of their promise. They plopped down on the living room to rest for awhile before going back to Dahyun but ended up sleeping due to fatigue from destroying the headquarters and taking care of the mess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dahyun threw the first punch right into BM’s face, feeling hurt because she wasn’t on her vampire self. She heard BM chuckle as he shook his head, making Dahyun get more irritated.

“Just enter into vampire mode. In case you didn’t know, I have vampire DNA in me.”

Dahyun’s eyes started to turn blue, the darkest shade, before he kicked BM and it caused him to flew to the wall of the throne room. He stood up with blood in his lips, but for the most part he seem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter