Chapter 14 - Family

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Kim Dahyun.” Naeun called “The youngest princess of the Kingdom, nice to meet you. I’m the head of the exiles. My name is…Son Naeun.” she said with a smile “This is my wife, Jung Eunji. We have two daughters. The oldest is Son Eunseo, who’s upstairs. While the youngest is the person right beside you, Son Chaeyoung.”

Chaeyoung’s eyes widened as she heard what Naeun just said but Dahyun just laughed “You’re crazy. Chaeyoung? Your daughter? No way.” she muttered

Naeun sighed before facing Chaeyoung “I’m sorry, Chae. I left you in your grandparents’ care. I didn’t want you to be involved in the vampire world at an early age, moreover that we’ve been kicked out of the kingdom. I’m really sorry, my daughter.”

“She’s not your daughter.” Dahyun said as she was getting serious “She’s a human.”

“No, she’s not. Don’t you ever wonder why her powers are prediction? It runs in our family, Dahyun. Don’t try to change the fate because Chaeyoung’s fate is to be in our family. And seeing the fact that you like my daughter, I’m guessing we’ll be your family sooner too.”

Chaeyoung blushed while Dahyun stayed serious “She’s not your daughter, I’m sure of it.”

“Son Seungwan a.k.a Wendy.” Naeun stated “She’s my adopted daughter. She appeared in your older sister’s life at the same time Chaeyoung appeared in yours. I wanted her to destroy Jihyo but then…she fell inlove. So, change of plans. Made the Kim fall inlove.”

“She’s a Park, though.” Dahyun intercepted “But, whatever. People fall inlove not because of your decision, they fall inlove because…” she trailed as she faced Chaeyoung “…one person could give them the rollercoaster of emotions.”

“How sweet~” Naeun commented “But whether you like it or not, Chaeyoung is my daughter. My blood and Eunji’s blood ran on her body. I know you feel it, Chae.”

Chaeyoung gulped when Dahyun held her hands “Tell her you don’t feel it. I’m sure she’s not your mother, anyways. Those two can never be your parents--”

“They are.” Chaeyoung interrupted “They’re my parents, Dahyun unnie.” she stated as she look at Dahyun’s eyes “I can feel it.”

“A-Are you sure you’re not just confused because of what she’s saying?”

“I’m not.” Chaeyoung said as she was now starting to cry “She’s really is my mother.”

Eunji got down and went to Chaeyoung then pulled her into a hug “My dear youngest, welcome to the family. We missed you, Princess.”

Eunji’s warmth made Chaeyoung cried more. She doesn’t want to but everything felt that it was like that. That Naeun and Eunji was indeed her parents. She doesn’t want it because they’re against Dahyun but what can she do when that’s the truth.

Chaeyoung cried more until she succumb into the warmness and slowly drifted off asleep. Eunji carried her to the side and made her lay down on her lap. Upon seeing that, Naeun got down from the throne and walk towards Dahyun.

“She’s my daughter, Dahyun. I’m not lying.” Naeun stated “She’ll be asleep for a while.”

“Wake her up.” Dahyun commanded

“I can’t. I don’t want her to see the person she loves gets beaten up by her mother.” Naeun stated “I want to fight you, Dahyun. The prize is Chaeyoung. Are you up for it?”

Without a doubt, Dahyun eyes glowed “Let’s end this quick.”

Meanwhile in the upper floor, SinB got in a middle of something. She was stuck in the middle of two girls, Yerin and Eunseo. They’ve finally met and SinB wasn’t liking a second of it. She doesn’t want this kind of attention.

“I saw SinB first, Jung Yerin.” Eunseo stated “Back off…”

“I’m her soulmate. You back off.”

“I don’t care if you’re her soulmate. I could always change the path of future and make her mine instead.”

“And how would you do that? You don’t even have that power.”

“I don’t. But I know someone who have it. We may not be close but we’re related by blood so…I could always do that.”

“Whatever. You’re so pathetic for SinB. What did she do to make you like this, anyway?”

“What about you? You don’t have any reasons in liking SinB?” Eunseo asked “But, fine. I’ll answer your question. I like SinB because…I love her. I don’t need a reason because you know what? True love doesn’t need a reason.”

“I love SinB because…” Yerin trailed as she look at SinB “she’s a mystery that I can never solve. I want her more and more each day. That’s…why I love her. That’s true love” she added, making SinB blush hard.

“True love?” Eunseo repeated then scoff “You’re not her true love.” she added as she uses her sound waves to Yerin but before it could hit her, a force stopped it from doing so

“Ya, Eunseo!” SinB called, making Eunseo blushed “Where did you see me?”

“Y-You don’t remember?”

“I don’t.”

“When we were kids, the time where you applied to be Dahyun’s guardian. I was an observer that time and I saw how you used your powers. It was…magnificent.”

“Oh…” SinB muttered “So you were amazed by my skills?”

“Yes. The first time I saw you, I was amaze by you. You were shining and I already imagined you to be my knight in a shining armor that day.”

SinB let out a long sigh “I’m sorry, Eunseo. I may be your knight in a shining armor but I’m not your prince.” she stated as she wrapped an arm around Yerin “I’m her oppa, after all.”

Eunseo’s look started to grow dimmer “W-What did you said? You’re her oppa? And what is your arm doing, SinB? That should be me.” she stated as her eyes glow into gray

“Yennie.” SinB called lovingly with a smile that melts Yerin “I want you to stay away.” she added “I’ll finish this girl off.”

“Are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter