Chapter 9 - More Trainings

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“To be honest, I only want the humans to train for now. But since you two have some unfinished business earlier, you two could start.” Dahyun said to SinB and Jeongyeon “After you will be your human partners, got it? So, make it quick.”

“Yes, captain.” SinB and Jeongyeon stated as they position themselves

“Step back...” Dahyun said to the others before facing the two again “On my count, 1...2...3.”

As soon as Dahyun said 3, both of them entered vampire mode. After their eyes changed colors, Jeongyeon froze the ground including SinB’s feet.

“Oh...you think that’s enough to stop me?”

“Nope...” Jeongyeon answered, prolonging the ‘p’ “I’ve got lots of cards to defeat you.”

“Bring it on, then.” SinB challenged as she punched the ice, freeing her feets and rushed to attack Jeongyeon so she swing her fist

Jeongyeon blocked it using her ice but it was broken. Ofcourse, she expected that because SinB is the Goddess of Destruction. So when SinB broke the ice, she held unto SinB and put the younger girl’s hand behind her body as she froze it slowly.

“Careful, sweetie.” Jeongyeon teased, making SinB broke away from her

SinB tried to break the ice but it was a little bit harder to break. It would take time. SinB tsked because her dominant hand is frozen, making her unable to cope up with a longer time. But SinB isn’t only a genius in destroying, she’s also a genius in tactics.

Everyone saw that she started to ran backwards until she hit a wall. With her force, the ice broke and freed her. Jeongyeon chuckled as she shook her head to SinB’s ridiculous idea.

The crowd that was watching were thrilled. None of them knew who was going to win. But all of it changed when Jeongyeon raised her hand...

“Yuna’s World.” Jeongyeon stated, shocking everyone including Yuju who appeared besides Jeongyeon within seconds “I need your help to win, partner.”

“No problem.” Yuju muttered as her eye color changed

Jeongyeon started to create a lot of monster figures using her ice and Yuju touched it to turn them alive. It attacked SinB at the same time, making it unable to destroy. They thought that Jeongyeon would finally win but SinB also raised her hand.

“Oh no...” Eunha muttered because she already predicted what would happen next

And she was right when SinB smirked before she muttered “Galaxy.” then Eunha appeared beside her to shield the monter figures attack to SinB “Mianhae, unnie. Help me out too.”

“Tsk...you’re lucky that we’re partner.” Eunha muttered before shining a bright light, blinding the others

When they opened their eyes, the monsters were all shattered into fragments in the floor. Dahyun smirked because she knows what happened. SinB just used her special skill.

“You’re a worthy opponent, Yoo Jeongyeon.” SinB stated “But I’m going to win, this one.”

Instead of fighting back, Jeongyeon suddenly laughed. Everyone looked at her weirdly as she keeps on laughing.

“My girlfriend had gone nuts.” Nayeon stated as she shook her head but she noticed that Jeongyeon stopped laughing and was now...smirking?

“SinB-ya...” Jeongyeon called as she showed her hands out “...I’m not the 4th top vampire for no reason.” she finished as she clenched both of her fist

Everyone saw the mist in Jeongyeon’s hand was starting to flew away from her body. Dahyun watched carefully because now it was Jeongyeon’s special skill that’s happening.

As soon as the mist left Jeongyeon’s body, she snapped her finger and time froze. Jeongyeon walked toward SinB and got Yerin towards SinB’s side. She even positioned them in a hugging state before walking back to her place and snapped her finger again to return the time.

Everyone was back to the normal stated and SinB immediately realized the situation so she gently let go of Yerin as she faced Jeongyeon while blushing “YA! HOW DARE YOU?”

Jeongyeon just showed a peace sign and laughed “I won, Hwang. Admit it...”

“No. You cheated.”

“I didn’t. That was my special skill.” Jeongyeon answered as she walk back to Dahyun “Time freeze. Cool, isn’t it?” she asked with a chuckle

“Alright, that’s enough. No one won.” Dahyun interrupted “Both of you did a great job so let’s proceed to next pair.” she added “Nayeon unnie, Yerin unnie...go on.”

Nayeon and Yerin stepped forward while the others went backward. Jeongyeon showed a fighting while SinB wished Yerin a goodluck before she sat to watch.

“Use your partner’s power. Remember last night? Do that to achieve vampire powers.”

“Got it.” Nayeon and Yerin answered to Dahyun

“Be careful.” Dahyun stated before she move away “On my count, 1...2...3.”

At the end of Dahyun’s count, Nayeon immediately molded balls and started throwing it to Yerin. Panicking, Yerin pushed the balls away from her but with her force and it caused the balls to flew across the training ground.

“W-Woah...that was some strength.” Yerin muttered “I’m sorry, unnie. I can’t fight you.”

“Me, too.” Nayeon muttered “Can we do another type of training, Dahyun ah?”

Dahyun thought for awhile before nodding “Alright. Humans won’t spar, then. I’ll have you use another training while my fellow vampires will spar with each other. I’m going to pair you up later. For now, humans should try this other training.” she said as she walk in the center and placed her hands on the floor “Open...Tartaros.” she muttered and the ground started to shake while it was breaking apart “You’ll be battling with monsters. Goodluck.”

And indeed, there were underworld creatures coming out from the crack on the floor.

“Dahyun!” Jihyo called sternly “What the heck? They could get hurt, you know.”

“They won’t. Tartaros isn’t that hard. Besides, we’re here to interfere once things gets out of hand.” Dahyun said calmly “Don’t worry, unnie. I got this...”

Nayeon, Momo, Sana, Chaeyoung, Wendy, Yerin, Sowon and Umji battled the creatures using the powers of their partners. Nayeon froze some creatures while Wendy finished them off by burning them. Ice and fire wasn’t a good thing to combine but their combination was great.

Meanwhile, Momo would poison the creatures an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter