Chapter 6 - The Future

Fate in Our Blood
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It seems to be their fighting pattern to ask their enemy if they were the one who did it before they beat them up until they turn to dust. They already faced a lot of vampires. Each of them defeated atleast 20 vampires and more was still coming towards their way.

Jeongyeon put her hands infront and her sky blue mist appeared, frosting everything that it touched until all of the vampires infront of her turned frozen before they turns to dust.

Mina used her purple mist which brings poison in the air that made a lot of vampires fell on the ground before turning into dust. Tzuyu also used her indigo mist that made illusions to whatever it hits and it made them struggle before they became dust.

Jihyo and Dahyun were still fighting head on, preventing on using their power because they know it was too risky. But as Jihyo saw the person who probably the one responsible, she immediately let out her red mist that burns everything and created a path for Dahyun.

“Dahyun, catch that guy. HURRY!” Jihyo shouted but Dahyun was already on her step in running full speed after the said vampire

Dahyun was using her super speed so she easily caught up with the other vampire because her powers were just superior than the normal vampires. She grab the guy and pushed him to the wall while holding unto his shirt. She trashed him here and there before asking if he was the one who hurt Eunha.

“That…midget?” he asked, earning another beating from Kim Dahyun

“No one calls Eunha unnie a midget except for SinB or me.” Dahyun stated “Now, answer my question.”

“It…wasn’t me.”

Dahyun’s eyes squinted as blue mist starts to appear in her back “Lies.” she stated “You better start answering properly if you don’t want to be on my bad side.”

“It really wasn’t me.”

Dahyun knows that it was a lie and her patience ran out so she put her misty hand on the guy’s head as her powers started to work. The guy’s felt his body tremble as he wondered what powers Dahyun have. Little by little, he started to feel pain in his fingertips.

“You know…there’s still a lot of veins I could pop. Answer now if you don’t want to feel more torture.”

Another veins popped and another one and another one. One by one, his veins starts popping inside his body and he couldn’t heal this because it was a vampire’s power that’s hurting him. He screamed in pain as all of his veins in the hands popped already, not allowing them to use it again.

Dahyun kept her hand in the guy’s head and continued popping his veins one by one “I ask you again, are you the one who did that to Eunha unnie?”

“Y-Yes, yes. O-Oh, that was…that was me. Please…s-stop…Please…” he confessed with teary eyes

Dahyun popped all of his veins in the right arm before stopping “Tell me, what did you use to wound her? Why doesn’t her wound heals fast?” she asked as she was losing patience “Fck! TELL ME!”

He hissed as he picked his right arm “Look…I’ll lead you to where I kept the weapon. Follow me…”

Dahyun eyed him suspiciously “If you’re leading me into a trap, I swear…you’ll experience a very painful death. Much more painful that you just felt earlier.” she warned as her blue eyes glow

“I-I’m not. I wanted to…show you since…I can’t explain what kind of weapon it was.”

Dahyun followed the guy as he walk towards somewhere while holding unto his right arm that will never function again. He lead Dahyun into a room that was full of weapons. He got a dagger that looks like a teeth of a monster or some sort then handed it to Dahyun.

“This is the weapon I used.” he stated when Dahyun suddenly sliced his stomach using it “AWCH! WHAT THE HECK? AWCH! FCK! AWCH!”

“That’s payback for my unnie.” Dahyun said as she watched him got unto the ground while his stomach was bleeding “That’s the pain she felt earlier. I just wanted you to know that.”

He was grunting while tossing and turning around but Dahyun only watch him in pain. Her mercy for you will be gone once you touch the person she cares about. That’s why be careful of Kim Dahyun.

Dahyun was still not satisfied so she went back into popping his veins. He became unconscious due to his wound in the stomach so Dahyun took this time to completely pop his body. His blood scattered around. There was no dust because his body was popped to nothing.

“That’s what you get for messing with me.” Dahyun muttered before she sets the whole room on fire to destroy everything using her mist

Dahyun headed outside and saw that the vampires were all taken out. Jihyo and others seems to be satisfied so she figured out that they had fun just like her. She approached them and showed the dagger that was used to wound Eunha.

“What is this?” Dahyun asked Jihyo who observes the dagger and shrug after observing

“I don’t know. I've never seen it before.”

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter