Dangerous closeness

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If you're successful by hiding a feeling, fate will show you just the opposite. The more that you fight against destiny, the more that it plays games with your heart.

----------------------

Two days before.....

"Why am I acting this way? I should tell father, but I promise Yoona...I shouldn't hide this from father.... what should I do?????" Ji Hoon was hesitant  about revealing the news about Ji Hyun  when someone was announced.

"Oh... Good morning Mr. Go." JI Hoon said.

"Good morning , it was a lot of time" General Go said.

"Yes" Ji Hoon was really respectful and the reason behind all this courtesy is that six years ago, during his depression, he was walking outside and some guys tried to rob him, but this man saved him and sent him home. Then, when he was about to destroy the car of Kang Sora's cousin, but that man appeared again and  stopped him avoiding that he ended up in jail.... since then Ji Hoon felt respect for this man who he considered a correct and rightful person.

"Now I'm again in Seoul... see" General Go said showing his identification.

"Wow you were promoted.... congratulations." Ji Hoon said.

"Thank you, when I read this report I was surprised that you were almost kidnapped. I supposed that it was better to bring this here by myself  to prevent gossips" General Go said.

"Thank you... is  everything  OK?" Ji Hoon asked

"No, there is no more information and  with Park Hyun Joong's decision the case was closed." General Go said.

"I see." Ji Hoon said.

"Don't worry son.. it appears that the ones who are arrested were the culprits" Lee Seung Jae said. and greeted General Go.

" Oh, it's getting late. I'm sorry father, General Go, with your permission I'm leaving" Ji Hoon bowed and left.

"Good job .... no evidence against the gang" Lee Seung Jae said.

"I always protect my guys." General Go said with a sinister smirk.

"It's good that Ji Hoon also feels simpathy for you, just in case we need it.... just in case." Lee Seung Jae said knowingly.

"The report is a great disguise to come here without suspicion. " Genenarl Go said.

"By the way did you find something about her in China?"Lee Seung Jae asked.

"Nothing  at least she is not in the big cities... I don't understand why since our last conversation you put so much interest in her" General Go asked.

"Easy... I chose her time ago and I want her for me right now. She is the only women alive that escape from my desires. You know  I always get what I wanted" Lee Seung Jae said.

"Calm down man, netheir your son was a restrain... jajajjajajjajaja that's why we are friends" General Go said.

"Yes and now you are a General and sooner you will be in charge of all the police... no one might be against us.... but until that moment we have to be careful...." Lee Seung Jae said

"Yes, we have waited a lot.... but see I almost in the peak and then we won't need to take care " General Go said.

"Before you leave, let's toast for that moment" Lee Seung said.

-----------------------------------------------

Hyun Joong knows that he and Somin together is banned. In his heart, her father is the traitor who sold his parents even though he loves and will always love her, he knows he can't be with her... he can't open his heart to her... her father is a killer to him and ... that's why he hid even when his memories came back.. then he felt hurt when he discovered about Somin and Minho, but a part of his broken heart was relieved that there is another obstacle... another reason to be far from her... but  he knows he is lying to himself because if it is not for her father, he will fight for her... no matter what, but he can't  forget the last memories of his parents when they saved him just before leaving this world... his mother... his father... those last seconds will be engraved in his soul for ever. What he can do, he has lost a lot in a cruel way even thought now he has a family , a sister, a father and a friend that he loves like a brother: Shi Yoon.

He knows she is forgiven to him, but why destiny plays wih him... the one he should hate is the one he loves the most. The more he tries to be far form her... the more difficult it becomes.

 

"Good morning Somin" Hyun Joong said.

 

There is just one man in her heart the one that she tries to forget, she won hiding her feeelings from her family. She felt sorry for lying to Minho, but she felt gratitude to him and seeingnhow happy he is is enough to lie to herself over and over aagain. She hopes that her lie will be true if the most intelligent one , his brother believes it...then it's true...Even though she got used to Minho's kisses, there is not buterflies in her stomach.. no  magic... she is empty, but she was more empty being alone and bullied by others.

She put others' happiness over hers,  she is happy seeing how happy is the people around her about she being with Minho: her mother loves Minho as a son, his father too, but he loves more the fact that Minho is devoted to her daughter and just to her not like others who are always chasing y chics...he saw how Minho just have eyes for Somin, even the unbeatable Yongwha likes Minho to the point of confessing  he won't oppose to a future marriage. Somin was shocked because she never thought in marrying someone more than her Seung Jo. Yongwha was the biggest surprise to her, but Yoona's change of mind was also surprising ... thenthat means  Minho is too much great and she didn't notice because she loves Seung Jo.

Seh has fear to become insane for that impossible love... NO  her family doesn't deserve that suffering....Minho's love appeared like a lifesaver and influenced by Yoona's advice she took that lifesaver and that was the begining of their routine ...she believes that she has the problem of focus on guys that made her remember Seung Jo and she must overcome that problem... she thought that Minho is helping her, but when she thought everything will be ok.....a man appeared and she felt Seung Jo again near her and he is the worst option to her, a rich man who will leave the country sooner or later. A man, that is not for her because she will become insane feeling him like Seung Jo. She has to be far from him... she has to hang on her lifesaver: Minho who is an obstacle that can save her from crazyness. She has to be far from Hyun Joong, but destiny doesn't think the same ...

 

"Good morning Hyun Joong " Somin replied.

"I nevert image finding you here... is there Seung Jo near?" HYun Joong asked which surprised Somin.

"Seung Jo?" Somin asked again feeling confused.

"Yes, the reporter" HyuJoog clarifies.

"Ahhh... him... no he is out of the city covering greats news.."Somin replied.

"Minho is overseas and your brother too. is probably Yoona Im near?"He asked again.

"No she is out of the city too." Somin replied feeling surprised by his questions.

"I'm sorry for being too curious, but there is an alert due to the weather. Are you a good swimmer?"Hyun Joong asked.

"Are you serious?... I'm not so good, I won't expose myself...thanks for the information, but I can take care of myself don't worry " Somin replied.

"I just want to advise you... this beach is not as simple as you think. If you don't have inconvenience... I can accompany you until your friends arrive." Hyun Joong proposed.

"Don't worry, I come here alone just to relax... I told you don't worry  I know how to take care of myself... please continue with your plans" She said which caused his concern, he knows how pampered she is... with Yongwha ad Minho always taking care of her. No he can't leave her alone.

"I don't have plans... I just came, but as I find you I think you can accompany me... surely you wan to go to the aquarium"Hyun Joong noticed that he is right when

"The aquarium..... I was also planning to go.... but" Somin said

"Then, let's go together ... it will be funnier" Hyun Joong proposed and with hesitation Somi nodded.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A man was flying to another country with a knot in his heart and a bunch of mixed feelings. His heart is a mess and he is fighting against a feeling that he believed dead, but the reality is that it's still strongly alive even when it has happened so many things....

The pilot announced the imminent landing  while he sighed and remembered. 

-----------------------------------Flahsback--------------------------------------------

"Father... I don't want to leave Korea" Ji Hoon said

"Canada is a possibility for us even Minho talked with some canadians, but I want that you go with the contract as you know he is with Jae.. you will have a day for sightseeing if you want" Lee Seung Jae said.

"Why not Yongwha? " Ji Hoon said.

"Minho let him free...  he is doing conferences at Harvard university. My eyes always notice the best elements and he is one of them"  Lee Seung Jae was proud of himself.

"Yongwha is in the US now?" Ji Hoon asked

"Of course, at Hardvard. Is there a problem?" Lee Seung Jae asked

"None,  I'll go to Canada. I'll prepare everything" Ji Hoon said and left

------------end of flash back-------------------------

"They lie, she lied again. They are together, Ji Hyun and Yongwha. The US is pretty near.... I will discover both together. Now I have the information of Jena in my hands,  I know where you are Ji Hyun...... but What am I doing?....Yoona why don't you respond my calls .... I need your comforting words to stop this crazyness... please I need your help" Ji Hoon said to himself while his call to Yoona went to the voice mail again.

------------------------------------------

Yongwha read a message from Somin telling him everything is OK and he decided not to call her and trust in her words, then he recognized two familar faces on a screen...

"He is the other guy the one who was behind Suzy...is he a model too?....The fragance of Jena and Taecyeon--- then it's his name... who could imagine... is possible that he works for Park Corp too?" Yongwha began to search Taecyeon name on the net and discovered...

"He works for Park Corp, but he is not just  a trainee. He is the heir of  a business partner of Park corp. In the end, that man is protected by his family name. Now, I understand why Suzy remained silent. Poor girl,  by the way I've never asked for her last name. what will be?" Yongwha asked to himself when his advisor appeared.

------------------------------------------

Hyun Joong is happy seeeing how happy Somin is at the aquarium...

<< I love seeing your smile. It brings me happy memories of the past , but I can't forget there is no future for us, Min what I have to do to erase you from my heart?>>  Hyun Joong was thinking

<<I feel happy with this beautiful creatures, but why my heart is beating so hard when I see his smile. This is not good, this can't be.... he is the worst option. He will go. Someone like him will never be intereted in someone like me. I have to remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter