Love also hurts

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Your suspicions were right, we discovered that Lee Seung Jae and Mrs. Im shoulh have met each other in the past, but that man is very clever to hide proofs. However, We found a small record  that states Mrs Im was pregnant 25 years ago, but we can assure her pregnancy was completed." His ally said.

"The age of Ji-Hoon whose mother is a secret. We can't assure, but there is a coincidence. What do you think?" Hyun Joong guessed.

"That man has had lots of women, but Mr. Im is still related to him, I think like you... There a high possibility she is Ji-Hoon's mother" His ally said.

"The only doubt I have is why Ji-Hoon and Yoona are too much time together. There is two options: they know they are sibblings or they aren't sibblings and we are wrong" Hyun Joong explained.

"I agree, but why if they didn't know anything and their parents don't worry because they see them as sibblings" His ally replied.

"Probably, Ji-Hoon follows his father's orders to get information about Minho from Yoona" Hyun Joong said.

"but Lee Ji-Hoon doesn't have serious relationships and Yoona is really beautiful, probably he is also seducing her behind his father's eyes because he dones't know she is his sister. Lee seung Jae is probably playing with fire. why don't you try to find them together and evaluate their interaction.. probably we are overreacting." His ally explained.

"You are probably right... it's better to see  with my own eyes." Hyun Joong assured.

"I also arrange a reunion with Dr. Ji, you will support his foundation to help childrens. Then you can be near Dr Im, too. In the last case, we need Ji-Hoon's blood who also attends his clinic and Mrs. Im is there for sure... or Yoona's too. " His ally said.

"I don't think we can get enough elements for an DNA test, but  I note if there a possibility." Hyun Joong said.

"Your father told me Suzy, Shin Hye and Shin Hye cousin's will travel to Brazil to visit the Iguazu's waterfall. Your father's agreed because with that your sister stopped asking about going to Korea. " His ally explained.

"At least, she can control herself and when it's the trip."  Hyun Joong asked.

"At the end of their semester."his ally answered.

"Ok, well let's continue" Hyun Joong said.

Hyun Joong and his ally are working harder to get clear evidence against Lee seung Jae, but there is only cicumstancial evidence which it's not enough to fight against a man who got a great image in front of the society. Surely, you want to know who is Hyun Joong ally, be patient you will discovered.

----------

"Yongha lied. I found Min Hyuk  and he said they didn't have a reunion. I don't have to be angry, but Yongwha has never lied Somin. My heart told me it's a girl, but why he is hiding her. I don't have right, but when I was in Somin's house I shouldn't have reviewed Yongwha's wallet to see the photo of that beautiful girl. Surely, she is a model. He is in the entertainment industry... sooner o later he will be interested in other girls and he also forgot that I ask him to help Minho or probably he is busy with that girl  even her name was on the photo.she is really pretty.... why I'm feeling this way if I promise to forget him" Yoona was sad and remember the face of the woman in Yongwha's wallet.

"Moreover, Dr. Ji is being supported by Lee Seung Jae. I don't like to see that men. Poor Dr. Ji he doesn't know the kind of person that  monster is, even appa and I are working to him. I feel terrible why this men is always in our lives why..." Yoona was really depressed, she felt proud of working with her father and Dr. Ji at that well-known clinic, but she discovered Lee Seung Jae's is the principal shareholder of the clinic, she plans to resign, but how about his father Dr. Im, she can't tell him the truth and what explanation she can give his father...she has to be there as much as she could. His father deserves her efforts.

"What more things are hiding to bring me more pain" Yoona was crying in her office, but she forgot to lock the door when it was opened. It was Ji-Hoon who was coming to his session, but she was too much confused she forgot their meeting.

"Hi...." Ji-Hoon said casually, but when he saw Yoona's face he added "Yoona, what happen to you? are you ok?", Ji- Hoon was worried to see Yoona this way.

"Ji- Hoon, sorry I'm OK. It's just an allergy. Don't worry" Yoona lied, but Ji-Hoon didn't believe her.

"Don't lie to me. This time we become really close. I know you're not right. You help me a lot to feel less misery in my life... i even smile with you. Now let me help you... if you tell me, I will hear and if you want I forget what you say, I'll do it" Ji- Hoon said, but Yoona can't tell him everything. she has to hide the fact they are half sibblings, but she can share with him about Yongwha. Then, she shared what she had discovered a girl's photo in Yongwha's wallet and how he lied Somin about being with the Blue guys and how he surely was with that girl.

"I never thought the perfect brother which work is also praised by my father can lie to be with a girl and he also hides her from his family. Probably that girl is worthless. Don't feel bad, You are better." Ji- Hoon tried to comfort Yoona, but he is inexperienced if we remember how he treated Minho or Somin, now he is trying his best to comfort Yoona.

"I don't think Yongwha can choose a worthless girl... she is very pretty and have a beautiful name." Yoona said.

"Don't feel bad, you're better." Ji-Hoon repeated.

"but you don't see her" Yoona said.

"No need. and surely your name is better too" Ji-Hoon replied.

"Her name was something like Jena... probably a model" Yoona said.

"That name I don't remember someone valuable with that name at our company, but obviously it's an artistical name. I repeated.. Yoona is nicer." Ji-Hoon said.

"her real name is also pretty, her real name  is .." Yoona was saying, but was stopped by Ji-Hoon.

"Don't say it surely is awful. Better forget that name " Ji-Hoon said  and Yoona smiled, at the end he is also his brother. At the begining she distrusted him, but after she shared time with him she realized his behavior was molded with Lee Seung Jae's evilness. Ji-Hoon lived a miserable life even when he lived in a mansion. Yoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter