Lost friendship

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have debts Shi Yoon. Shinie is the sun of my life and she was in danger two times. Once a stranger saved her from being hit by a car and then your friend helped you to protect her from those guys. Fortunately, it appears that they stopped since then. " Park Shin won said.

"I know, that you want to express your gratitude, but we don't know who was the man that saved Shinie from the car, she was in shock to remember who was and he just disappeared before Suzy or I were able to see him" Shi Yoon explained.

"It's a pain, but if you get to know who was, let me know" Park Shin won  replied.

"Ok, and about my friend he is in Korea now" Shi Yoon said.

"In some time I will go there and I will separate time to share dinner with him, the way he used to stop them was really effective. He appears to be talented and as we have office in Korea. It's a possibility to recruit him" Park Shin won said smiling and Shi Yoon nooded happily.

"It's a pain that we can´t locate the one who exposed her life to save Shinie from the car. As she said that person put his life on risk just to save a person he didn't know." Park Shin won said.

"You're right Mr. Park" Shi Yoon said.

"Shi Yoon is not working hours be less formal" Park Shin won said casually.

"I'm sorry uncle. I didn't notice the time....As you know I'm a good employee " Shi Yoon was smiling, he was always formal at working times or with strangers, but the reality is that Par Shi won treats him as a family member as another son, he also appreciates Shi Yoon and that is the reason why he is worried for how he will react  when he knows the injustice that was commited against him, but suddenly someone entered and hugged Mr. Park.

"Appa...Can Suzy and I go to the movies without the men in black?" Shinie was pouting while hugging his father which made Shi Yoon smile at the situation and thought <<Another round, Shinie will never stop.... poor uncle, I have to think quickly>>.

"Shinie, I told you that ..." Park Shi won was talking but

"You told it was because Taecyeon and Tae Joon, but they've stopped to  disturb us since more than two week.... Shi Yoon oppa ,tell him"  Shinie was doing a tantrum  and Shi Yoon just sigh and thought <<Shinie is a good girl, but when she was really into something is difficult to face her... poor hyung too different from Eun Hye... I don't have to worry about her.... well better answer if not my day will be difficult.... Ayyyy Hyung come back soon .... Shinie's tantrum are more frequent since you went to Korea... and your father and I are having difficult times.>>

"Shi Yoon oppa... tell him" Shin Hye used his puppy face to ask for a favor, but Shi Yoon was loyal to the truth.

"Shinie said the truth, but we need another two weeks to be more secure." Shi Yoon said which caused Shinie discomfort, but Hyun Joong and Shi Yoon were similar expressing their opinions.

"Shi Yoon oppa.... don't be like this... you're like oppa.... appa ... a solution .... no men in black please"  Shin Hye asked.

"Shinie.... please" Park Shin won asked while Shin Hye was seeing Shi Yoon asking for his help.

"I'm sorry Shinie I can't go this time.... but.... I think I have a solution" Shi Yoon  smiled.

"What solution?" Shin Hye asked while Park Shin won was waiting Shi Yoon's help.

"Let me  guess Eun Hye unnie" Shin Hye's face brightened.

"No" Shi Yoon shook his head and Shin Hye began to guess again.

"Ji Hyun unnie" Shin Hye smiled again, but Shi Yoon shook his head again.

"Then who?" Shin Hye was upset.

"Well, You don't see him for lots of times as he was at the training center ........ your dear cousin Park Jung min and his bandmates invite me to the movies, but I said no.... would you like to go with them?" Shi Yoon said.

"Minie oppa is free.... good to know I also miss him a lot... since oppa left the band and they entered in a long hiatus,  his visits became fewer and fewer. It's a pain oppa and him are not in the better terms now.... do you think that oppa will be upset if I go? " Shin Hye asked.

"Your oppa is not angry with Jung min... and Jung min is not angry with your brother is just that he never accepted your brother reason to leave the band as you remember they promised to be five souls as one and when your brother decided to leave Jung min never believed your brother's  reasons.... they separated for a long time that is why they've just reunite some months ago and became trainees if not, they would have had their debut years ago.....I think he forgave your brother time ago, but  you know how special and stubborn they are.... I think this will be a good opportunity to reunite them... why don't you go with them?" Park Shin won said.

"Good idea, appa... I missed my amazing cousin and the bandmembers were like my brothers... how much time without seeing each other.. I wonder how are doing sangie oppa, kyunie oppa and junie oppa. I also will tell them that Suzy will be my future sister in law. It's a pain they've already separated  when Suzy just came  here and they almost doesn't know her." Shin Hye was smiling.

"Shinie... I don't know" Park Shin won was talking but

"Appa, everyone thinks that Suzy is my brother's fiancée and you have to admit you like the idea, don't you? appa?" Shin Hye was attacking again and his father just nodded in defeat because he wants Hyung Joong remains with them at the end, and he sees Suzy as a daugther too.

"I knew it.... i knew it.... I'm too happy appa.... Suzy is the perfect one for  oppa... I'm sure....Shi Yoon oppa where is Minie oppa?" Shin Hye asked.

"I've just written him... he said he is on the road" Shi Yoon answered.

"Ok, I'm going to tell Suzy... Thank you Shi Yoon oppa ... Thank you appa" Shin Hye hugged his father and went running.

"Shi Yoon are you sure that Jung min forgave Hyun Joong?" Park Shin won asked.

"Yes, I wasn't at that time, but Jung min was hurt when hyung decided to leave the band and told them he realized the business are his destiny and  became a business man.... I can't understand hyung I know he misses the band; many times I caught him seeing their performances or photos... I know he is doing things for revenge, but he just told me someone was responsible for the death of important people, but he or you never told me the truth...I know it's something dark in the past, but I'm really worried about hyung... revenge is not good even if he called it justice. I also know he lost the woman he loved for that ... it's pain that she is dead" Shi Yoon was sad and Park Shin won was surprised that Shi Yoon thinks the woman Hyun Joong loved is dead and thought that Bae Yong Joon must know about this.

"It's a pain, but  better told me how is Jung min doing?"  Park Shin won changed the topic.

"They are doing great. I think they will have their debut soon. They are really friendly, it is a pain that they are distant from hyung. The five will be a great team... I'll buy tickets to see their performance. You know Young sae is reponsible of the group as a leader, but as he said he doesn't feel like a leader. Everyone knows they need another member, but none adjust to the position, as you know he studied accounting and he is  still interested in Ji Hyun noona, but  she said no to all the suitors, I suppose she is waiting for his prince of charming. Jung min studied economics  and he is practicing his dancing skill a lot  and I know he is interested in someone, but they are hidden it from me, but I will discovered sooner or later. Kyu Jong is  also studying  a postgraduate in laws and unfortunately he is also interested in Ji Hyun noona, but he is silent because of Young sae. It's a pain, uncle what if Kyu is Ji Hyun's prince of charming and they are missing opportunities, but Jung min and Hyung jun made me promise to never tell Young sae; and about Hyun Jun,the baby is still finishing his marketing studies and practicing hard, but he  still loves video games." Shi Yoon finally said.

"Good to know they are fine... I'm just curious to know who is the girl in whom my nephew is interested."  Park Shin won said.

---------------------------

"I have lots of fun, Minie oppa." Shin Hye said.

"I also miss my dear cousin a lot, but as you know i'm not in good terms with your brother, but as he is overseas we can pass more time together.Ufff You should be a trainee, you have even more energy than myself.I will seat. You know Shi Yoon has good idea." Jung min said.

"Well, everybody knows Shi Yoon oppa is a genius, but he was too slow, he should have planned this  when oppa was still here" Shin Hye protested.

"You know, the situation is still tense between us, but you always tell us sangie oppa, kyunie oppa, junie oppa and minie oppa;but why you said Shi Yoon oppa to him" Jung min asked with curiosity.

"Three reason: First one, We almost grew up together and Shi Yoon no. Second,Yoonie oppa sound similar that junie or joongie oppa... it will be confusing and shinie oppa will sound like me... I was thinking hardly a nickname for him something like shi oppa will lead us to the third one He said that he didn't  like those nicknames and he wanted his beloved chooses his nickname. As you know he is in love.  "  Shin Hye said.

"Ohhhhh, he said that he is a man in love. Good for him" Jung min said.

"Unfortunately, his beloved  wasn't able to wait for him more time.... She is dating her long-time friend who was always persuing her ...." Shin Hye began to explain Shi Yoon situation to the guys while Suzy and Young Sae were in line to buy food. The guys were sad for Shi Yoon pain and even gave opinions of how the rival took advantage of Shi Yoon absency and how much they are going to support Shi Yoon. Kyu told if the girl doesn't love Shi Yoon anymore is better to stop and Jung min agreed, but Hyung Jun told them he think the girl is confused and probably is thinking Shi Yoon forgot about ther and that only when Shi Yoon come back, she will know if she still loves him. 

"oppa... please I want another play... I will score a basket more times than you" Shin Hye said to Jung min who shook his heart and looked tired.

"I think Minie is tired, but I can defeat you Shinie" Hyung Jun said nonchalantly.

"The baby  thinks  he can defeat me.... better said Junie oppa are you sure?" Shin Hye asked.

"Let's see" Hyung Jun said and they went to play while Heo Young sae and Suzy were almost in front of the line.

"How cute, the kids are playing .... do you think that our baby is still interested in your cousin?" Ky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter