Fear and secrets

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somin woke up abruptly and notice how Yongwha was sleeping on the couch of her bedroom and  she awoke him up. 

"Oppa, it's morning" Somin said.

"You slept better, I was worried you will have another nightmare." Yongwha replied.

"I just have a difficult time to get my sleep." Somin said.

"You passed a dangerous situation and it's normal to have fear, but don't worry I and Minho are taking care of yourself" Yongwha assured.

"Minho?" Somin asked.

"Yes he is sleeping in my bedroom. He wanted to guard your dreams, but it's not correct he slept here and I sent him to my bedroom, he just next door.... Listen MINHO SOMIN IS HAVING A NIGHTMARE" Yongwha claimed and some noises and a door closed, then a door was knocked and Minho came running.

"Min. how do you feel?" Minho asked worried.

"I'm OK... I just wake up. It wasn't a nightmare." Somin said.

"Lee Minho... You should wait  before enter" Yongwha was lecturing Minho.

"Yongwha it's the second time, you lied to me" Minho protested.

"I was proving you and you are really ready to guard my sister's dreams." Yongwha was smiling while Minho was not much happy, it was clear he didn't sleep well.

"Minho, you should have come back home. Surely, your uncle is worried." Somin said.

"I called him, I told him I was working with Yongwha. Later, I will give him a proper explanation. I was worried for you, the police officers and Seung Jo left and you looked scared. We decided to work to relax, but we heard your nightmare and Yongwha conforted you and I decided stay here." Minho continued "I'm sorry I neglected you. "

"I failed." Yongwha added.

"It was my blame. I was stubborn and put myself at risk if It wasn't for you, I don't know what would happen to me" Somin said.

"It's clear that you need extra care. You won't go without one of us and about work with the official transportation" Yongwha said.

"i will ask for a bodyguard  to my uncle, he can acompany you if it's needed" Minho proposed.

"No! You love to hide your position a bodyguard will bring suspicions. Remember Park Hyun Joong. Do you really want to live like him?" Somin asked.

"I don't, but your security is first." Minho said.

"There is no need. she just has to be cautious and don't go to dangerous places, no more market. Imagine how much paparazis will hound her if they discovered your real status I think it's not necessary" Yongwha said.

"Ok, you're right. I go overboard.. Sorry...but don't go alone, we can go with you." Minho replied and Somin nodded then they had breakfast together and Minho left to change his clothes at Kim Mansion where he found Ji-Hoon and asked about Yoona's state

"What a good friend of her you're Minho... You should face Yongwha to protect her... what is great about him to make her cry. She is really sad. Fortunately, she knows Yongwha's real face now. It's better for her to forget him. Tell him to be far away from her and don't bring her false expectations." Ji-Hoon was angry when he realized something.

"Little donsaeng, you're wearing the same clothes that yesterday. you've just arrived here. Where you were?" Ji-Hoon asked.

"Unbelievable, my little son slept outside... don't tell me that at your girlfriend's" Lee Seung Jae appeared with a huge smile.

"Yes, but" Minho was cut by Ji-Hoon.

"Jajajaja Do you get the jealous brother drunken or he was outside with that girl ?and you do your move." Ji-Hoon was laughing and Minho was getting upset.

"Don't tell me Yongwha is distracted with a woman, How lucky you're Minho.At least, my chaste son is not more. I was planning to make a party for helping you I thought your girlfriend was a frigid girl." Lee Seung Jae was smirking and making fun of Minho and Somin  and  Minho can't contain anymore.

"Stop! You're my father and you my hyung, but my girlfriend deserves respect and you don't have any idea of what really happen. We passed a really difficult situation." Minho claimed really upset.

"What is happening here?" Jae Joong appeared.

"Good morning uncle. It wasn't my intention to disturb you." Minho excused himself.

"It appears my son slept with his girlfriend" Lee Seung Jae answered smirking.

"Is it true? Minho, you told me you were working. " Jae Joong asked.

"I slept at my girlfriend's house, but not with her. I respect her. However, I worked too, but the real reason I was there was to protect her dreams." Minho replied.

"To protect her dreams... great answer" Ji-Hoon said with his thumbs up.

"Hyung, please you don't have any idea about what really happen." Minho was angry.

"Minho, you tell us you just slept at her house, but you don't tell us what really happen... we can't understand you." Jae Joong explained.

"I...Two bad guys disrespected my girlfriend, but Yongwha and I punched them." Minho talked them about the incident trying to reduced the facts. He said that the three were buying and that Somin walked quickly and some guys tried to kissed and touched her by force and how he and Yongwha punched them. Jae Joong  felt bad and gave them his support.

"Wow, It happens when you respect so much your girlfriend another can be faster. It's just a message to you, my little brother. Well, I'm going" Ji-Hoon said.

"Ji-Hoon, you're right, but Minho has our family name... don't comment about this" Lee seung Jae commanded and Ji-Hoon just nodded and left.

"At least, you punched them. A Lee musn't leave them so easily. None can'touch our belongings and left freely." Lee Seung Jae stated with caused Jae Joong discomfort.

"Seung Jae, Somin is not a thing, she is a person a nice girl who is surely scared. Poor girl. Fortunately, she has you and Yongwha to protect her. I' m proud of you, son. Your heart and soul protect the woman, you love. Fight for your love, protect and treasure her." Jae Joong said, hugged Minho and went to his bedroom.

"Your uncle is too much romantic. It's good that you protect what is yours, but you're older to be a chaste man, That's not healthy. I think you have to make a move on your girlfriend if not another can be faster or do you want another kind of woman? about that your brother can help you." Lee Seung Jae smiled.

"Father, we are different. I want Somin to be my wife. I won't force to sleep with me because you think I'm old enough. I can wait for her. Forget about another woman. I know brother can choose the woman he wants, but I'm not like him. I just love Somin. Love is a wonderful word. It's a pain that bother erased that word from his vocabulary. I still hope he can find a good woman to love. " Minho explained.

"A woman to love jajajjaj. Forget it! Your brother is practical." Lee Seung Jae replied.

"Father, I'm going to change clothes, with your permission" Minho said and Lee Seung Jae  just nodded in approval.

"At the end, It's a pain you have my blood and won't kill those stupids who dare to touch your  woman. None can touch a Lee's possesion without permission. And you think you can lie to me changing the story, but those stupids disrespected the orders and will have to face the consequences" Lee Seung Jae showed a devil sight and  remembered how he reunited with the masked man who saved Somin and showed him the photos of his sons, Yoona and Somin and how he explained that both girls are untouchable, he just said that Somin is Minho's girlfriend and Yoona is a special one. 

That was the reason why the masked man protected Somin. She was presented as a Lee's possesion and the masked man knows the rules. It means while Somin is Minho's girlfriend none in the gangs, in which the masked man has infuence, can touch her and the leader of that gang knew this, but he didn't know Somin's face until yesterday. Those bad guys who are now out of the city didn't know the mistake that they did which can cause their death.

Lee Seung Jae isn't a good father, but for him Somin is a possesion of one of his sons and if someone took her, it means  that his family name is weak. This is just possible because Lee Seung Jae approves Somin at least for now, her family has things that he wants. Ji Hyun' s story was completely different even she was Ji-Hoon's girlfriend, Lee Seung Jae wanted her for him and his desires are orders over his sons. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Kim Empire,

"I'm fine, I can work. Don't worry too much oppa. Just go, we are at Kim Empire and Minho is comming." Somin explained.

"Min, I think you have to visit Yoona to get medication to sleep well. I don't want to leave you alone even when this place is safe." Yongwha replied.

"Oppa, you have to go for the project. See me I'm strong. I'm going to arrange and clean the filling drawer while Minho comes" Somin said smiling and Yongwha decided to leave, but first he hugged and kissed Somin's forehead.  Then, Somin began to arrange the files and put some music o relax herself . She was distracted that she didn't notice that someone entered and put a hand on her shoulder, Somin shouted scared, but when she turned around she found.

"Mr. Park,  You don't knock the door" Somin said.

"The secretary wasn't here and I knocked the door, but nobody said anything and I heard the music and decided to enter. Then, I called your  name but you were singing and then" Hyun Joong was cut by Somin

"I'm really sorry Mr. Park, I think the volume was higher. Do you have a reunion with Minho? because my brother is doing some formalities outside. " Somin said.

"I don't have nothing scheduled, but I decided to visit and see the state of the project if there is no inconvenience." Hyun Joong said, but the truth is that he is worried about Somin as he noticed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter