Hyun Joong's plan

Crossed Paths
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you sure.???" Hyun Joong was surprised and felt relieved witn the news.

"No, there is just a possibility to explore" Bae Yong-joon said.

"I'll go... I have to discover it" Hyun Joong said.

"Camuflage yourself and I thought in a good idea to explain your trip just in case the plot to hide your visit fails" Bae Yong-joon was taking care of the details, but he knows that Hyun Joong has to go this time.

"I trust you uncle" Hyun Joong said and when they ended the call

"Hyun Joong, since the day I rescued you, you became like a son to me too. To protect you and Suzy, I decided to hide and be dead to everyone. When Suzy tried to end her life , I felt the biggest fear, but you saved her and I felt relieved to know that if I'm not near, you will protect her... My poor daugther had lost many things and her mother's relatives are envious because of the inheritance, I coulnd't do anything to make her feel better... When I discovered  that she loves you, I prayed that you will love her too.... but I know that you have that girl in your heart. I can't force you to love my daughter, but I really wish  you would love her too....as that girl is in love with Minho and what her father did... there is no future for you and her....I really wish you would love my Suzy,  because I've already felt you as my son " Bae Yong-joon said while seeing a photo of Suzy smiling with Hyun Joong at her side.

---------------------

"Mr.Park, we have to protect you ... please" A1 said.

"Thanks you for causing problems, but I have to do this alone" Hyun Joong replied causing his bodyguards' concern.

-----------------------

"It's good that mother is here, with Minho abroad.. I have to take care of his responsibilities and Seung Jo is busy these days." Yongwha said.

"Oppa, you're too much. Seung Jo has a life and I can take care of myself... Moreover, Kim Empire transportation is pretty safe." Somin complained.

"Well, At least Minho will come back in a week" Yongwha said.

"Oppa tell me why you changed your opinion about Minho." Somin asked.

"I was surprised that you've never asked.... Well , I'ven't liked the guys who pursue you... It's not that I'm jealous" Yongwha said and Somin raised her eybrown in disaproval.

"Well, just a little.... Minho was always there taking care of you and was always respectful. I noticed, but I couldn't trust him because you are a treasure , the jewel of our family... mother and father love Minho because they recognized  his kindness, but I distrusted him as I noticed that he was interested in you without saying anything. I became suspicious ... as .. as my duty as your older brother"  Yongwha said and Somin nodded even thought she knows how overprotective his brother could be.

 "Then, I consider Minho the less danger when the clown appeared" Yongwha said.

"Oppa, Shi Yoon is funny, but he is not a clown" Somin complained.

"Ok... He is a genius who act like a child and too much playful for his age." Yongwha tried to defend himself.

"Oppa...you are still the same" Somin lamented.

"Well, since then I noticed that Minho wasn't as bad as I thought, and I was right the clown... I said Yoon Shi Yoon left you suddenly and you were sad as you got used to him. That was unfair to you..." Yongwha claimed.

"Oppa, I admit that I was sad because Shi Yoon always made me smile and lifted my mood, but I have to tell you that it was also my blame... I accepted  to date him because he was as funny as Seung Jo, that part of him made me remember him.... I missed him all that time....but I realized searching similarities with Seung Jo was a mistake that can hurt me more... I would have become crazy" Somin admitted.

"Min... don't tell me that you found a part of Seung Jo in Minho? " Yongwha asked with concern.

"No, Minho is a great person, but he is not like Seung Jo... " Somin said and decided not to mention how she just found similarities with Hyun Joong because she knows that Yongwha distrusted him.

"Well, I supposed that after that your feelings for Minho developed... It's good that you chose him, he is a good man... I can be calm because he has good intentions with you.  And in these years, I can say that we became friends, then  good friends,  it's strange but he is like a brother to me and with the time... we will become brothers" Yongwha said and saw Somin .

"Oppa... do you really appreciate Minho ?" Somin asked.

"I can't also believe it.... but he won my trust. I decided to take care of you my whole life, but now I know that I won't be  alone, Minho will help me to protect you" Yongwha said with a smile and Somin nodded, then Yogwha left and Somin  felt bad.

"I'm a stupid.... Oppa  took care of me over his own happiness... now he is happy with my relationship with Minho... he smiled and he will have time to himself instead of me... I'm sorry oppa I was a nuisance to you... I'm wrong . This can't be. I'm betraying him and Minho.. I have to forget this crazy idea... even when Hyun Joong has similarities with Seung Jo... that's not healthy to me... I made the same mistake with Shi Yoon and he left... and Hyun Joong is not interested in me because in the end I can't forget he will come back  USA .... when he come back, everything will be in order again.... I just have to wait until that day... I can't betray oppa and Minho " Somin said and was amost to cry ... Seung Jo's memories were mixed with Hyun Joong's action that made her remember him....Somin is doing her best to be with Minho, she doesn't want to disappoint anyone: no Yongwha, no Minho, no Yoona, neither her family, and she thinks someone like Hyun Joong won't never be interested in her.

--------------------------------------

"Min.... I'm going to miss you... having you near is difficult ... I want to be near you, but I can't I have responsibilities to overcome at the end I'll come back USA because I'm sure you won't want to see me again after my revenge against the people who killed my parents. and your father, the traitor" Hyun Joong said while treeking along a mountain when he skipped and asked for help and  someone threw a cord  and Hyun Joong climbed it.

"Are you alright kid?" the man asked.

"Yes, I'm better now" Hyun Joong said with a smiled.

------------------------ 

"Sister, how do you feel? are you better?" Yoona asked seeing the image on her laptop.

"Much better, but I'm really worry to see him again... I have fear that he  will tell his father about me" Ji Hyun confessed.

"He said that he won't, but if his father discover where you are, what will you do?" Yoona asked.

"I don't know, because it will be more difficult to hide as I'm known here and I have a contract with the Parks" Ji Hyun said with worry.

"Don't worry he trusts me and also confessed he won't say a word to his father at least for now" Yoona assured.

"Thanks, by the way... tell me how he is" Ji Hyun asked.

"He is calmer now, but he was really shocked. I have to lie father to get medicines for him to hide this from Mr. Lee....I can't tell exactly what he said to me, but I can say that he is determined to listen to you.... Ji Hyun, I think if you had told him the truth years ago, he would have believe in you no matter what...Mr. Lee was astute enough to disappear you from the map and made his moves to manipulate him....more reason to be careful... I also have to tell you something " Yoona said.

"is there any problem? is Ji Hoon fine?" Ji Hyun asked.

"It's not about JI Hoon.... Yongwha discovered everything" Yoona said and Ji Hyun was scared to be exposed, but Yoona told her how Yongwha discovered everything and Yongwha's point of view about the situation.

"he discovered almost everything without knowing nothing... it's good to know that Minho's girlfriend has a healthy brother who protect her... in my case the circumstances where different" Ji Hyun put a somber expression remembering her suffering and how his father was beaten to let him almost death and how that attack caused his death years ago, her pain and impotence and her fear to be attacked again... even though she tried so hard to be strong ... the way in which she was attacked let psychological sequels that she tries to hide all these years.

"I'll take care of Ji Hoon, don't worry about him. I'm worry for you... Ji Hyun, you never talked with a psychologist after Mr. Lee attacked you... did you overcome that memories?" Yoona asked.

"No..I don't... Sometimes, I remember what happened and I have fear he might find me and finish what he began....I don't want that he touched me again... It's difficult to work and be closer to an unknown male model... that's why I prefer to avoid those jobs, but I can't refuse all of them.... it's not easy for me I don't like it at all,  when Ji Hoon treated me bad... my heart was hurt, the only man in which I trusted was about to treat me as his father did...I felt like dying... like being alive doesn't make sense at all... and I was like a rock unable to react and without live "  Ji Hyun confessed.

"Ji Hyun ... I think your mind was protecting itself and you were blocking the contact with the environment.... you aren't right... what Mr. Lee did plus Ji Hoon stupid attitude hurted you, but he stopped " Yoona said.

"Yes, it took me time to realize what happened... he just left....but he didn't hurt as the monster.... even when I felt his anger and saw it in his eyes...those eyes which were full of love... the ones that I loved the most... I've missed them all these years...I think I won't never see them again.... he ... he doesn't love me anymore... I...I think he loves you now...and he will be hurted when he discovered  that you are sibblings" Ji Hyun replied.

"Ji Hyun, the situation was too sudden for both, Ji Hoon suffered too. Dont forget, he almost killed himself with liquor to easy his pain. I think he still has felings for you, but you have to work to be able to overcome the past... if you can do it, you will have a future... I really wish you can be together, but sometimes the pain is bigger and people are unable to overcome... However, I'm ready to help you... about me I don't think so... I think we can feel the invisible tie... we share the same blood that is why we are really comfortable with each other." Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter